Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts 3 Speculation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alaisiaga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:30 am
ULTIMA_warrior13
Quote:

arrow The Main Characters
arrow I'm sure that they would keep Sora as the main character because that would make it like FF. Now we could play as someone else in the beginning (like we did with Roxas in KH2) but Sora will still be the one we control.

sorry if this has already been said.. i know i said it in another thread. sweatdrop but this is more likely than not, not going to happen. at a KH panel at otakon, someone with connections to squeenix said that we would not be playing the trio in the new game, or anyone from the trio.

and sorry if this is repeated, also. i think the most interesting rumours revolve around zexion: he seems quite young, and we never see his weapon. perhaps he is a fallen keyblade master? maybe the "memory of xehanort" refers to how xehanort was instrumental in how zexion fell, and became a nobody? this seems to be pretty fitting, considering how much darker the second game was from the first.

just food for thought, i guess. feel free to shoot my theory down. biggrin

also, 360? ew. *shudder* but ps3 is kinda icky, too. i want it on the wii.. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 am
Alaisiaga
ULTIMA_warrior13
Quote:

arrow I'm sure that they would keep Sora as the main character because that would make it like FF. Now we could play as someone else in the beginning (like we did with Roxas in KH2) but Sora will still be the one we control.

sorry if this has already been said.. i know i said it in another thread. sweatdrop but this is more likely than not, not going to happen. at a KH panel at otakon, someone with connections to squeenix said that we would not be playing the trio in the new game, or anyone from the trio.

and sorry if this is repeated, also. i think the most interesting rumours revolve around zexion: he seems quite young, and we never see his weapon. perhaps he is a fallen keyblade master? maybe the "memory of xehanort" refers to how xehanort was instrumental in how zexion fell, and became a nobody? this seems to be pretty fitting, considering how much darker the second game was from the first.

also, 360? ew. *shudder* but ps3 is kinda icky, too. i want it on the wii.. 3nodding

Zexion was one of the original apprentices of Ansem so it's unlikely he's a keyblade weilder... plus his weapon has been revealed now mrgreen

Vincent Fenrir

shawnbone817

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:37 am
I heard that theres going to be a ne threat to the worlds.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:54 pm
Alaisiaga
ULTIMA_warrior13
Quote:

Actually in an interview with Nomura it was said it wasn't exactly going to be a sequal. I posted the interview in another topic.

They put all the others on Playstation so itll most likely be PS3

Parabataiu

Panda Go Moo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:58 pm
0-o  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:55 pm
I disagree with Dead Theory #1. In Final Mix II, you have the option of fighting one of the knights, and there are mentions of the knights existing, so the most recent possiblility of them existing would be during KH1, but that's unlikely.

Also, there's reason to believe that Xehanort or Xemnas knew the frozen blonde knight. In one Final Mix scene, Xigbar talks to Zexion about Xemnas talking to himself in the "Room of Sleep", a secret room inside Ansem's lab. In a later scene, we see Xemnas going to this room. He sits in a chair in front of a pile of armor, to which Xemnas says, "my old friend". By the shape of the helmet, it can be determined that its the blonde's armor.

And from another FM scene, there is a conference of some kind going on between the Organization. The entire scene has not been translated yet, but at the end Xemnas turns to three empty chairs, possibly belonging to the knights. A viewer roughly translated the line Xemnas says referring to the chairs as "our three friends", but its not for certain.

One final point. In the original KH2, when Sora confronts Xigbar, Xigbar says to him something along the lines of, "The others were more powerful than you." This could lead to a belief that Xigbar knew other Keyblade masters. This could make sense since Xigbar is the Nobody of Braig, one of Ansem's original apprentices, and may have studided the Keyblade in his lifetime, evantually meeting some Keyblade masters himself (i.e., the knights). And since we know the knights are Keyblade masters, the theory of the three empty chairs belonging to the knights seem possible, giving another reason Xigbar may know other masters.

So yeah, there's my two cents.  

NaxreXIV

stinker276

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:43 am
for those of you who have'nt been around the internet very much recently the soldiers are named aqua (the girl) terra (the tall person) and ven (the guy who looks like roxas) and the bald guy is called master xehanort.

in kh2 final mix+ there is an ultra hard secret boss battle with the soldier terra, and after you win and talk to him again he says "i have nothing more for you all i have left is my hatred for xehanort" or something like that translations can be a bit funny sometimes. so i think that is the memory of xehanort that was talked about in the kh2 secret ending.

and if you havent seen the final mix secret ending click here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=35yH1e0YdEc&feature=related  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:18 pm
oh yeah and the next 3 known kh games are:
Birth by sleep for the PSP starring Aqua Terra and Ven (you play each of their scenarios then they all end up in the same place) and it ends with the fight between them and Master Xehanort (no one is sure if it will be playable or if there will just be a cutscene and this IS before KH1)

358/2 days for the Nintendo DS starring Roxas Axel and 2 other OrganizationXIII nobodies and it apparently takes place in twilight town images i have seen included them in twilight town fighting a darkside heartless (the big one) all 4 of the characters are playable and plus you can use the DS connection so 4 people can play at a time

Finally the oddball Kingdom hearts debugged (or something) which will be for a cell phone that no one knows about yet Jiminy Cricket looks inside of his journal and finds an entry saying "We have to go back and help them" so sora gets downloaded into a digital world by king mickey I'm not even sure how gameplay works.  

stinker276

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:40 am
What I can't wait for is KH:358/2 Days.

The Xigbar theory makes a lot of sense. It's highly possible.

Birth by Sleep is said to take place 10 years before the first game(was this info already posted?), so any worlds they have will be past versions of their current ones. Because of that, I'm thinking Timeless River has a possibility of returning, don't you think? Or, they may have new one that are very old. Like a sleeping beauty world or something(with an even crabbier Maleficent). It would be interesting.

As for 358/2 Days, it is based on Roxas' time with the Organization while Sora is sleeping in Namine's pod. All of the organization members will be in it, and from the pictures i've seen, Xigbar and Saix will be Roxas' other partners aside from Axel(Who's a given). Roxas will most likely travel worlds that Sora has already been to, and due to other speculation i've seen, may encounter memories of what Sora did in those worlds. Twilight Town and the World that Never Was may be the two main worlds, and we'll probably get to see new areas of the castle that haven't been adressed to, like the other Organization members rooms in the Proof of Existence, and Where Nothing Gathers.

As for Coded, i'm as clueless as everyone is about it.

That's what i'm thinking.  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games