Reply Free-post!
Kinda bored tonight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight_Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:18 am
hey guys, i havent talked in this guild lately whats every one up to ^^; by the way... like my avy's new look? its suppose to be riku.... kinda....

but yeah hows everyone doing? im planning on trying to come here more often ^^ sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:53 am
Midnight_Nightmare
hey guys, i havent talked in this guild lately whats every one up to ^^; by the way... like my avy's new look? its suppose to be riku.... kinda....

but yeah hows everyone doing? im planning on trying to come here more often ^^ sweatdrop
hey! ^^ im good. and your avi looks great 3nodding it would be better if the hair was more silver tho 3nodding  

Ashelux
Captain

Midnight_Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:20 pm
Ashelux
Midnight_Nightmare

hey! ^^ im good. and your avi looks great 3nodding it would be better if the hair was more silver tho 3nodding

Yea i know i looked at the grey hair but it was too dark so i just got the purple but the purple was to bright but i liked the purple better so i just just went with it ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:13 pm
i love the avi the headphones look really cool with it 3nodding  

Anbu Tanuki

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:58 am
hi  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:11 pm
Midnight_Nightmare
Ashelux
Midnight_Nightmare

Yea i know i looked at the grey hair but it was too dark so i just got the purple but the purple was to bright but i liked the purple better so i just just went with it ^^

I kind a like it blond, it goes with the sword and extra stuff you got on

I good,

just got wisdom teeth removed though xp  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:06 am
It's okay with me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:44 pm
Medevilgirl
Midnight_Nightmare
Ashelux
Midnight_Nightmare

I good,

Owwwwch. That musta hurt. D=

I got to get mine pulled soon. .....soon... * cries*  

Venetian-Owl

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:41 am
Cowgirl_rose
Medevilgirl
Midnight_Nightmare
Ashelux
Midnight_Nightmare

I good,

Owwwwch. That musta hurt. D=

I got to get mine pulled soon. .....soon... * cries*
that sucks  
Free-post!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items