Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zitkalasakti

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:13 am
User Image

Characters: Hania Aruna Shimshek Mocha Astia Lightning

User Image
HANIA

My father. Very spirited, stubborn, and well... a father. He's a lot like my brother, Bairn, if more optimistic and open in expression.
Hania... he bothers me not, but I respect him for having to deal with Aruna for so long. As long as he doesn't bother me like he pesters his daughter, we're perfectly fine on friendly terms.
My granduncle! He is my mommy's daddy's brother! He's fun and always up for a race. I'm really fast because he likes to race all the time. ^w^

User Image
MAHIRI

Mahiri, my beloved mate. She is the only one for me... one of my very first friends, now my love. I wish to never be seperated from her, ever.
My mother. Cheerful, playful... beautiful. She exasperates me sometimes with her playfulness, but all in all... I would have no other mother. I hope she and my father never leave one another for someone else.
I don't particularly like Mahiri... not that I've ever met her. Too... playful sounding, from Aruna's description. Ick. C'mon, I mean--playful? A grown mare, for Epona's sake!
My grandaunt. Never met her. Hope to meet her at some point! ^w^

User Image
ARUNA

Aruna, my stubborn daughter. She's very witty; I hear she's infamous for her tongue... as well as making some of the most interesting of friends. I worry for her, sometimes... but now she's settled down with a mate, someone named Delano, a red unicorn. I approve, as he is also her rescuer. I am eternally grateful to him.
Can't say we get along, but we're polite enough to each other. You could probably hear us arguing from as high as the mountain tops if we get into a hussy. Of course, I always win. She's pretty enough... though I'm so much more beautiful.
Aunty Ru! She watches over me, and is pretty much my babysitter. I know she loves me a lot, so I try not to be too troublesome. >3 Of course, she's still a lot of fun. 83

User Image
BAIRN

My one and only son. He's a lot like myself, and yet, he's not. He adores our family (like I do, of course), but I worry about him. I hear he's having problems with being in love with a mare named Astia, whom I have yet to meet.
My younger brother. I love him a lot--I will say we are very close, since we always hung out together. I hope he doesn't focus so much of his worry on me anymore now that I'm with Lano, but it doesn't seem likely...
Haven't met him, so I can't say much.
Never met him. D8 He sounds like fun, but I can't say a lot, either.

User Image
ARTEMIS

User Image
BLISS

User Image
SETTIA

User Image
WYVERN

User Image
BALLESTRA

User Image
RAHU