Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AgentPingoX69Oo

Hilarious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:34 pm
Take the quiz:
What is your Paranormal gift?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Control of Ice
Brrr.. Crytokinesis is your thing. Winter is your favorite season, most likely and you love to be outside in it. You probably freeze any melted snow and slide around on it in your free time. Sounds fun!
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:15 pm
Phantomism

Ooohh.. Spirits and ghosts capture your attention? Going through walls, things passing through you.. how else to freak others out when they try to shake your hand? Of corse, you may feel invisable at times if you've let things pass through you too much and may just want something to touch or hurt you. Try not to let that happen and live a little, you Phantom.  

nijiiro desu

oegiap

Rainbow Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:18 pm
YAYZ! I got telepathy! *reads random people's minds and answers what they're thinking, thus creeping them out*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:48 am
Reading minds... what am I thinking? Hehe, just kidding. But you always know what others are thinking, if you want. You can be a smart alec at times but you don't care, because you probably know everybodies secrets and have a smug little smirk on your face. Oh well, just don't abuse it. O.o  

personxwhoxeatsxpie

Road Trippin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:51 pm
Reading minds... what am I thinking? Hehe, just kidding. But you always know what others are thinking, if you want. You can be a smart alec at times but you don't care, because you probably know everybodies secrets and have a smug little smirk on your face. Oh well, just don't abuse it.

That'd be awesome >:I  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:29 pm
Whoops, stuffed that up... anywho, control of ice was mine.  

Areliana

Rainbow Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pieversity 200

Azzandra1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:29 am
Telepathy

Reading minds... what am I thinking? Hehe, just kidding. But you always know what others are thinking, if you want. You can be a smart alec at times but you don't care, because you probably know everybodies secrets and have a smug little smirk on your face. Oh well, just don't abuse it. O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:36 pm
Phantomism

Ooohh.. Spirits and ghosts capture your attention? Going through walls, things passing through you.. how else to freak others out when they try to shake your hand? Of corse, you may feel invisable at times if you've let things pass through you too much and may just want something to touch or hurt you. Try not to let that happen and live a little, you Phantom.

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Pura-rin

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:21 am
Telekinesis

Very common, but fun! Moving objects with your mind, what's more fun? Of corse, you probably developed this power during a time when you were extremly depressed or something terrible happened, but you're okay now, right?..right..? Don't hurt me!  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:42 pm

Mr_Playdough

6,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Seiphira

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:34 pm
Phantomism

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:52 am
A tie.
Phantomism

And...

Control of Ice

Brrr.. Crytokinesis is your thing. Winter is your favorite season, most likely and you love to be outside in it. You probably freeze any melted snow and slide around on it in your free time. Sounds fun!  

TessaEcho

Dedicated Seeker

Avaerie

Shameless Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:26 pm
Take the quiz:
Telepathy
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

"QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff