Reply "QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment
Which ghost of the 13 are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghosts?
  I believe. I don't like ghosts, though.
  I don't believe in such bull. I hate them.
  I believe and I like ghosts. They're spooky!
  I don't believe, but you know, they are pretty cool!
View Results

ThanatosOfTheEnd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:04 pm
The Lost Soul
You are The Lost soul. Wondering why the portrait was empty and the article listed your name in the 'Recent Deaths'? You are the final piece of the puzzle. You are consumed by society, consumed by death and grief and suffering so you wander amoung mortals, trying to find a home. You were consumed by another ghost during your quest, or so you hoped, and now are in a different Hell. Forgiveness for youself isn't easy. You are The Lost Soul.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:28 pm
Which ghost of the 13 are you?

The Merciless ChildLittle girls don't like being kept in a house all day..so when you tried to sneak out through your window, your butler pulled you in. You hit your head on your vanity and, while you were unconcious, were beat to death by the butler. He was good with his hiding skills and hid you away in your closet, poseing you as a doll. You walk amoung the living now, as a ghost, killing all that try to touch you. ***** or not...you are The Merciless Child.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pain-Gore-Death Quizzes  

Ariana Hana

sweetlilann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:51 pm
The First Born Child

Cowboys and Indians is good, innocent fun for a boy of 7, such as you. One day, while looking for 'weapons' to play with, your friend wanders into your parent's bedroom and opens the nightstand's drawer ..only to see a gun. He didn't know better when he shot you down outside on your own lawn..did he? You are The First Born Child.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:08 am
Which ghost of the 13 are you?
The Pilgrimess

The Salem Witch Trials was a sad time..you were one of the many girls that were accused of witch craft. The girl from school, who was jealous of you, told the teacher and you were immediately sent to court. No one listened to you speak of her jealousy. No one cared. No tolerance was slapped on you. You were killed the next day, with a mean look on your face. You're now a angry ghost that haunts the town of Salem everyday. You are The Pilgrimess.  

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Seiphira

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:25 pm
The Withered Lover

You are a mother who've lived on the same road in the same, pleasant town all of your life. you have a great family, a nice job and a welcoming community with friends just around the corner. Tragedy hardly strikes in your part of town...but when one of your kids got ahold of some matches, ..well...tragedy struck. You were burnt a couple of times while you were trying to run out of the house but you couldn't get out, and you burned to death. Everyone was struck with grief. You are The Withered Lover.

"QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff