Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissCam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:21 pm
User Image

Tally and Cualtzin

Tally was slowly walking threw the forest listening to the birds singing there wounderfull music,this put a smile onto Tally's face.She continued down the forest path,Tally sometimes saw elk run past her and rabbits diging burrows''hehe..i wounder where..he is''Tally sighed zbit but continued on her way

Trotting around, Cualtzin decided he wanted to surprise Tally with some berries. He was trying to find the best ones. "I wonder if she likes blackberries. Those blueberries look pretty good though." he couldn't make up his mind. He would smell the blackberries then go over and smell the blueberries and start the process over again.

"Hmm" He then just closed his eyes and decided to pick the blueberries, since blackberries would hurt his mouth. "I hope she'll like them" He said before picking a branch of blueberries up. He started trotting back threw the forest, not really paying attention to anything. He was humming as he went, eyes half closed. The love bug had bit him.

Tally slowly troted continuing down the forest path she looked up at she blur sky threw the green trees''beautiful''but what Tally didnt know was that Cualtzin was right infront of her...so Tally bumped into Cualtzins chest mussles''eep..oof''Tally shook her head abit and wirggled her muzzle abit

Cualtzin dropped the berries and watched them get smashed on the ground. He looked to see who he bumbed into. At first he didn't realize it was her. Then when he doubled back to look he saw. "EEP! I'M SO SORRY!" He backed up and nuzzled her.

"Are you okay? I was bringing you some berries, but I smashed them. I'm sorry." He said and looked down at the ground.

Tally looked at the smashed berries then at Cualtzin''they were for me...''Tally blushed and licked his cheek''Aw Cualtzin its the thought that counts..''Tally smiled sweetly to him.

just need to add more @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:28 pm
oooook you may Post now teehee^w^  

MissCam

Latonia de la Courtel

Daring Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:44 pm
Tashika and Sibalto: *leave hand and hoof prints to show they were here*
ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:08 pm
Water Lilly and Tally pluss Teepo:*look at them*

Water Lily:aw our friends*smiles*