Submit

You like this place?
  Hell yeah!
  Oh F*ck no!
  Chicken o.O;
View Results

[ Messanger ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Fuego, the place where you can chill and have fun. Please follow all the rules and don't change the layout of my bar/inn. I made it the way I want it and that's how it's going to stay. I'm in need of workers, so if you'd like a job, that'd be a great help to me. Enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

- Intro -
-Rules-
-Layout-
-Workers-
-Black list-
-White list-
-Available rooms-
-Banners-
-Announcements-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:19 pm
Rules

-Follow the ToS, duh.
-Follow the guild rules
-Keep it pg-13. That means no cybering; take it to the PM's so you can give your hand a work out.
-Leave my staff alone, or I'll ban your a**.
-BE LITERATE! I don't want no n00b s**t in here.
-Swearing is allowed
-Don't stretch out my page. I'll ask you to delete it once. If you don't delete it, I'll report you and ban your a** from the bar.
-Don't even ATTEMPT to destroy my bar. You'll REALLY regret it.
-No stealing from my bar.
-Don't use those gay a** icons unless your OOC.
-PLEASE know the difference between OOC and IC; USE IT!
-No bumping or advertising unless I give approval of it.
-Keep RL and RP two seperet things. Don't mix your RL into the RP cuz that's the whole point of RPing, to get away from RL!
-Romance is allowed, just follow rule number 2.
-If you don't show up to your job for more than a week, you're automatically removed. Second chances are given, but after that, it's too late.
-I'll change the rules as I see fit.
-If you want a job, PM me first. I'd like to have a refrence of a recent place you've worked at so I know you'll be able to come and work for me frequently.

Rules for fighting
Ok, I know there's always gonna be a wise a** or two who will like to start some s**t with someone. Here are the rules for that.
- Don't take my bar down with the guy! If you're here to fight the guy, don't let it get out of control and let my bar suffer as well.
- NO godmodding or auto-hitting. If you can't RP fight like that then don't fight at all.
- When you want to fight, take it outside. You CAN fight inside, but then you're going to clean the mess up that you make. So to save the trouble, just do it outside.
- If someone doesn't want to fight, you can't force them. I'll ban your a** if you start to mess with my costomers.

[ Messanger ]

[ Messanger ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:21 pm

Fuego.
The one place where fugitives can go without a care in the world. The weather is rather cold and windy for the most part, but it does have its sunny days.

Hidden between blown out buildings and crappy dirt roads is a small little hut that looks like it can collaps at any given moment. Just a little further back of the hut, there seems to be an abandoned building that really looks like there's no use for. Once entering the hut, you'll soon take notice that there is an elevator directily infront of you. After pressing the button, the metal doors slide open and reveal to you an elevator with crappy flooring and bashed in walls. As it takes you down to the underground level, you begin to pick up a very faint smell of roses. After the elevator comes to a hult two metal doors behind you slide open to reveal a hallway. Built from grey stone, the walls of the hallway are rather old and some stones are chipped on the edges due to abuse. As you walk down the hallway, you come to another door that leads to the bar. As you pull it open, a loud creaking sound is made that could possibly alert anyone in the bar if it's quiet enough.

Right infront of you are a few steps that should be taken to fully be on the floor where the bar is at. To the left, there are wooden tables and chairs. To the right there are pool tables, ping-pong machines and some vending machines. Directly infront of you is the bar that sticks out from the the wall like a half circle. The lighting of the bar is rather crappy since each light in there flickers every now and then. Dispite the lighting, on the floor you could clearly take notice of some dry blood that hasn't been cleaned up from recent brawling. Even though from the looks of it, the bar looks like a s**t hole, the scent it gives off is rather sweet. The whole bar smells of roses even through the heavy smokers and unbathed people.

If you take a closer look, right beside the bar, to the left, which means if you look away from the bar, it'll be to your right, there are two doors. They are both labled as bathrooms but one is for the women and the other for men. Once you enter the bathroom, the scenario completely changes. There seems to be better lighting in the bathroom than outside in the bar. The floor seems more majestic and cleaner than the wooden and stained of blood floor out in the bar. Three sinks are directly in front of you and above each sink on the wall, there are mirrors that are slightly cracked but still useable. To the left of the sinks, ther are two stalls and to the right another two making it four in all. Each toilet in the stall is the same. It's the old fasion ones that reside in the homes and aren't as white as the ones that people sell in the stores. The toilets do look slightly worn out but are still in perfect working condition.

To the left of the bar, which is where all the pool tables are, there is another door. This door leads to the kitchen behind the bar. Once stepping into the kitchen, the first impression given is a haunting one. The lighting in the kitchen is a lot worse than in the bar. While the light flickers more violently and slightly goes out for a few seconds but then it comes back up again, you can sometimes hear like a heavy breathing sound. Even though there is no human soul in the kitchen, it still gives you that cold chill up your spine like there's someone standing behind you. Although the kitchen isn't the most pleasing place to cook and doesn't look like the healthiest, it's a kitchen no less with all the required mechanisms.

Once more, by the area of the pool tables, there is a door that is in between two vending machines. This door is different from all the others. The door that's between the two vending machines is made out of metal that is cold to the touch. The handle of the door, on the other hand, is room temperature, making it easy to grab hold of it and open the door. After the door is opened, you find yourself with a stack of stairs that have a very elegant carpeting to it. The light in the staircase hallway is rather good and the walls are painted with a rich peachy colour. Taking the stairs one by one, you'll soon take notice that the stairs are rather old since they squeek a lot to the step. At the very top, a wooden door awaits you.

As the door is opened, you find yourself in the most elegant lobby that is yet to be seen in the world. Crystal chandalers and marble floors. This place is no competition to the actualy bar. The smell of roses still seems to be the whole layouts scent because even in the elegant place, it smells of it. It doesn't really take a geneous to figure out that this part of the bar is the inn that comes with it. If you had taken close examination of the area, you would have noticed the abandoned building just about five miles away from the small hut. This was where you now were. The building towered high with sixtey floors of only rooms and bathrooms. This abandon building was run like a five star hotel. The best food anyone could ask for and the most helpful service. Though most fugitives never really trusted the place since they found it to be too extravigant, no one is actually checked inside of the place.

If you ever feel like staying, just make sure you sign into the little piece of paper and the room you wish to occupy so who ever else comes along knows that the room is taken.

Each normal standard room comes with the exact same things. The walls are painted with a creamy color, giving it a homely feel to it as some of the rooms vary with wooden floors or carpeted ones. One king sized bed with the most elegant sheets made of silk to cover them. Every floor from the second floor and up has a balcony but the ones on the very top have the roof as well to make their own little outing of such sorts. On one of the walls, there is a window that stretches all the way across giving a clear view of the city. If you were any higher up, you'd be able to see across the horizon and possibly to the next city that stands beyond the closest city. The hotel room seemed more like a small apartment since it came with so much more.Along with the bed and the wall-to-wall window, there is a bathroom that is cleaned out every single day by maids making it spotless and always looking white. As well as a bathroom, there is a kitchen and a dinning room. The kitchen already comes with every cooking utensil that would ever be needed. The refrigorator is filled with only milk and some eggs. If anything else should be needed, that shall be to your expense. The dining room comes with a dinner table that is able to sit six people at once. The table is carved out on the sides of the legs with elegant carvings and the chairs are made out of the finnest bamboo that is transported from China. In the living room where the wall-to-wall window is at, there is also a flat screen tv hung up on the wall next to the window. There is also a very comfy couch for you to sit on and relax while you watch your soap operas on the tv.

Everything that is up above, is also in the top floor ones, except those are much bigger and the window expands from one end of the wall to the opposite one, making it seem like a unfinished box. The upper floors also have fire places and they also have a very clear view of the city. On the very top floor, though, there are only four rooms. Since they are so big, there was only enough room for four places.

And that concludes the description of Fuego.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:22 pm
Jobs

Owner- [ Slifermaster ]
Co owner-

[ Bartenders ]
-
-

[ Waiters ]
-
-

[ Waitresses ]
-
-

[ Cooks ]
-
-

[ Maids ]
[ Slifermaster ]

[ Entertainers ]
-
-
-
-

[ Dancers ]
-
-

[ Body Guards ]
-
-
-
-
[ V.I.P ]
-
-
-
-

[ Messanger ]

[ Messanger ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:22 pm
Black list
No one. I suggest it stays this way.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:25 pm
White List
No one.

[ Messanger ]

[ Messanger ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:26 pm

Rooms

Floors 1-10
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
Floors 11-21
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
Floors 22-32
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
Floors33-43
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
44-59
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
Floor 60
-----
-----
-----
[ Slifermaster ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:27 pm
Banners

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=16442465][img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/Desolated_Lover/Fuego2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=16442465][IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/Desolated_Lover/Fuego1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=16442465] [img]http://graphics.GlitterMaker.com/3/362/115497478665595.gif[/img][/url]

[ Messanger ]

[ Messanger ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:29 pm
Announcements

This is where all those little quest thinggies that people so very much LOVE to make when they know people aren't gonna give a crap, will be placed along with people who want to announce their bar/inn/club. ASK me first though, so I can post it up here.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:32 pm
Other cool bars to visit.

Crimson Blood

User Image
The dark-side haven

[ Messanger ]

[ Messanger ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:36 pm
Her eyes scanned over the inside of her bar. She was pleased. Finally, after a long time, she got what she had wanted. Her very on bar. " Now this is what I'm talking about...." Smirking a little, she grabbed a rag that was on one of the tables and began to wipe it down.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:41 pm
A few minutes passed and took notice that the table was clean enough. Looking over the bar once more, she threw the rag into the sink that was behind the bar. Letting out a soft sigh, she sat herself down and relaxed.  

[ Messanger ]

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Jean-Paul grasps the bar-door doorknob and creaks the door open. He enters the bar and glances around at the colourful bar guests. He sighs and ventures towards a bar stool and sits himself down.

"Man... this place looks like s**t." Jean-Paul muttered to himself. He unbuttoned his long ebony jacket to reveal clothing that resembled somewhat-tattered priestly attire: a black clerical shirt, matching black khaki pants, steel-plated boots, and a silver necklace with a religious pendant. A small belt holster - holding a small pistol and a knife - wraps around his waist.

Jean-Paul removes his hat and slams his fist on the counter.

"Yo! I'd like a little service please!" Jean-Paul snarled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:06 pm
(( OOC: I will be continuing Jean-Paul's character in this account now, as my past account was permabanned ))

"Hello!" Jean-Paul yelled angrily as he slammed the counter again. "How in the hell am I going to get a drink without anyone to serve me! Where is the damn barkeep!?"

He sighs in frustration and begins to tap his finger on the counter.  

Sentama Lin

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:01 pm
( whee Whoa! I really like how you started this topic, Messanger. crying I say it deserves to be front page! I dun know waht to post as of the moment gonk )

RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games