heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:03 am
heart  

Shetan Bandit

Shetan Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:11 pm
Rp Line Starts Here. Begin rping below.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:16 pm
Roleplay of Cynara and Arro, cont. over pms.

Death to Blondes
Shetan1992
Death to Blondes
Shetan1992
Death to Blondes
"I know, I can feel it." she replied with a shiver. This wasn't so much fun. It wasn't snowing anymore because the tree's managed to take all the snow in their thick branches. "But what is it?" she asked with a certain frightened tone that made her want to flee back to where they came from and she wouldn't mind doing so, but being so close to Aroo made her more at ease as well.

Arro frowned deeper, digging a hoof into the snow. "There's a cave near here. I think we should go take shelter there, rather then brave a hungry, hibernation disturbed bear." he said quietly, turning a bit towards the direction of the cave, and looking back at her, waiting for her.

The mare followed his movement and went to his side wondering where this cave of his was. She had never been to these parts but it seemed he knew the territories well so she would take his advice. How quickly one trusted another in a dangerous situation. She looked into those light eyes of his and only seen comfert in them though they shone of worry from the predators that lurked in the shadows of the trees. She nodded, "I think so too." Her short mane quivered with the flick of her head. She was getting more spooked than usual and quicker. How odd. Perhaps it was because she had never came against an angered bear...for just when they were fishing they scared her off.

Arro followed directions that were vaguely given to him by a wolf friend of his. Albiet, that wolf friend was rather easily excitable and a character of sorts, Arro believed the wolf as he spoke to his companion, a quiet, violet maned stallion, of a cave in the deeper forest.
He seeked out distinguishing features, at last finding the cave. He stepped up to it, sniffing it quickly. His eyes widened and he reared back a bit, then shuffled forward a step.
"Sorry...the scent caught me off guard." he muttered. He'd scented mountain lion in the cave, but it took him a moment to realize it was a very old scent, long since passed. He nodded, giving her the OK to go in.

"S'alright," she followed him in realizing the cave was much colder than out their but as long as it was safe she didn't mind. She giggled slightly, "What an odd occurance of events, no?" her bright orbs looked to his. This had been a rather extreme yet delightful day in spending with another. He seemed honest and careful about others welfare. She deemed that very worthy of him.

Arro felt his cheeks burning at his embarrassment for his reaction, and quickly turned away, hiding his head in the darkness. The sudden draft sent a chill down his spine, and his entire body shivered. "Quite cold in here...I wonder why?" he questioned lightly, a tad bit confused. He inched closer to her body for warmth, shyness taking over.  

Shetan Bandit

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:42 pm
She shrugged, "It's dark and damp and a cave?" she smiled softly. She didn't mind him getting closer, "I don't mind," she watched him as she inferenced cuddling in cold places. It looked as if it were about to start storming anyways with the snow drifts and such that had been occuring lately. She looked at him curiously to see what he'd say.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:52 pm
Arro snorted in embarrassment. "True...." he chuckled a bit. "That would definately contribute, wouldn't it?" He too, looked out of the cave at the storm that was brewing. "I hope you don't have anywhere you need to go soon. Because I think we'll be in here a while."  

Shetan Bandit

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces