Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
THE ULTRA FANTASTIC GAME OF SUPER-AMAZING FUN! (New episode) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!! Why? BECAUSE I CAN!!!
  I can't beleive you made a new poll!
  I can't beleive you even made this game. -_-.
  I can't beleive it's not butter!
  Paaaancaaaake.
View Results

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:45 pm
If the ATG was a Fantasy novel I would be the sword Weilding theif that stays away from the main characters expect when they join in once in a while to give some good advice then leave. Then at the end I would die by herocilly saving the main characters from cretain death and my last words will be about how they need to defeat the monster, Yadda yadda yadda.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:52 pm
"If the ATG was a fantasy novel, what would you be?"

The mother ******** hero, Thats right, I'll be the only one here who is goign to say they would have the main slot. I would be the one who rallys you sad sacks up and finishes the fight. I would not be stronger than the villian just more detremined. (eat that humble pie, tasts like chicken)  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:02 pm
stare
Saverio C.

The mother ******** hero, Thats right, I'll be the only one here who is goign to say they would have the main slot. I would be the one who rallys you sad sacks up and finishes the fight. I would not be stronger than the villian just more detremined. (eat that humble pie, tasts like chicken)

Kudos to you, then, you overconfident son of a... biggrin You've simply shown that unlike the rest of us puny humans, you can get over your self loathing long enough to do some actual good...O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Xanatos Forever
stare
Saverio C.

Kudos to you, then, you overconfident son of a... biggrin You've simply shown that unlike the rest of us puny humans, you can get over your self loathing long enough to do some actual good...O.o

Someone has to live, and I have the pure arrogance to do it. I may die ina horror moive but there is no way I'll die in a fanasty setting, I'm too honset.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:07 pm
Saverio C.
Xanatos Forever
stare
Saverio C.

Someone has to live, and I have the pure arrogance to do it. I may die ina horror moive but there is no way I'll die in a fanasty setting, I'm too honset.

3nodding and I agree, so I'll reiterate! Kudos to you, you overconfident son of a... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:10 pm
Xanatos Forever
Saverio C.
Xanatos Forever
stare
Saverio C.

3nodding and I agree, so I'll reiterate! Kudos to you, you overconfident son of a... biggrin

Kudos to you, wiith everyone die in front of me i'll have ample emotional drive to kill the villian  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:18 pm
xd *bows*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:41 pm
If the ATG was a Horror movie, what would you be?
Lobo would be either one of the victims, or the tagalong/apprentice to the evil psychopath, or the monster. As a victim she would unwittingly become trapped in a nightmare world and be stuck with everyone else trying to find the way out. She would also probably be chased a lot... As the person with the evil psycho... she would just be sort of like a lackey perhaps... 'Lobo, fetch my chainsaw!' "Yes Master Frank... *gets chainsaw*" And... as the monster she would be like, a werewolf or something... she might kill people, but she wouldn't really mean to, it would just be her monster nature taking over.

If the ATG was a fantasy novel, what would you be?
In a fantasy novel, Lobo would be the random character who tags along with the hero/antihero and won't leave them alone... Yes... if a hero, Lobo would probably have been saved by them from a monster or angry mobs or something, and then follow them around trying to help and be friends, but make the hero almost regret saving her. If an antihero, Lobo would follow them around and tell them to stop being so mopey and evil and try to cheer them up and give them a hug or something. Giving like, a vampire or something a hug could be fun ^.^ They'd be all like ' 0.o; It's okay Lobo, it's okay... now let go of me!'  

Lobo-chan

Eechi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:37 am

I would be the Kick-a** Dragon who burns everything down just to get one little shiny rock for my trove.

O=O You have something shiny. I can tell. GIVE ME THE SHINY! stressed

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:25 pm
If the ATG was a Horror movie, what would you be?

I would be the creepy ghost kid that scares everyone. Then I would warn the hero whenever danger was coming and he would have to kill the killer for my soul to be released.  

Ritz_Freak

Liz the Kyuubi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:59 pm
If the ATG was a fantasy novel, I would be the meaningless commoner that tells you things you already know and ends up getting killed whaen a dragon flattens the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:50 pm
If the ATG was an action scifi, I'd be a nameless grunt who gets killed without anyone ever noticing.  

Xanatos Forever

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:29 am
if ATG where a fantasy novel
i would be the best friend of the hero who half way through the story inexplicably gets powers of some sort and shows up at the perfect moment to save the hero  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:11 pm
If ATG was a Fantasy Novel
I would be the wise yet crazy old man that annoys the hell out of people that dont understand his genius, but finally the hero gets my riddle before its to late...  

Mugen Nagrom

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces