Jadaria's Teepee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:39 pm

Welcome to the home of Jadaria and her soquili.
User Image

Hojo's Stats
Strength: 75%
Courage: 74%
Speed: 82%
Intelligence: 72%
Luck: 82%
Stamina: 75%

User Image

Granuli's stats:
Strength: 74%
Courage: 82%
Speed: 75%
Intelligence: 79%
Luck: 82%
Stamina: 77%
The Teepee
User Image
They all live in the mountains.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:23 am
Doot doot. Some kind of intro will go heeeeeere once I get the motivation to type it up. e_e  

-Dusty Corners-

-Dusty Corners-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:25 am
<|Banner for Hojo|>

<|In-character info for Hojo here.|>

Hojo will post in cornflowerblue.

<|Banner for Granuli|>

<|In-character info for Granuli here.|>

Granuli will post in orange.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:26 am
I'll go ahead and save one more spot for something eeeeelse...  

-Dusty Corners-

-Dusty Corners-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:26 am
<|RP Log Links|>

Roleplay with Granuli and Kjatu.
Roleplay with Granuli and Kimi.

Roleplay with Hojo and Gwee.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:27 am

-Dusty Corners-

-Dusty Corners-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:08 pm
Roleplay between Granuli and K'jatu - will be updated as posts are made! :3

Syrynx

K'jatu wandered the forest rather aimlessly. In truth, she had not spent much time amongst the trees, they made her feel vaguely discomforted, for she had grown up in wide spaces where trees were more like shrubs and never grew in large patches like this. She had passed through forests, of course, but this was a concerted effort on her part to get used to the looming wooden giants. She meandered carefully, startling as twigs snapped beneath her hooves, watching the filtered sunlight turn to green as it passed through the leaves of the forest canopy.

Jadaria
Granuli jolted, the snapping of twigs underfoot making him jump and startle as he moved. He'd gone into the woods to escape those two-legged strangers encroaching on the land - but now he was... rather lost, and rather wired from the effect of starting and settling so many times. He was brave if he knew what he had to do, it was true, but in situations like this? He could be terribly skittish. It didn't help that he knew he didn't exactly blend in well with the surroundings - that just made him more vulnerable to predators, didn't it?

The thought made him start again, trotting a little in circles as his ears flattened. He snorted nervously, ears lifting moments later to try and find where that noise had come from. What noise? THAT noise! There was something moving around here, he just knew it, and it was going to eat him it was and and and...

Syrynx

The sounds of footsteps, and snorting caught K'jatu's attention like a flare in a night sky. The relative quiet suddenly was brought to her forethoughts. It was apparent, suddenly that she was not as alone with the trees as she had speculated, and the mare, while not inherently brave just didnt have the good sense to be afraid. After all, she hadn't seen or heard of anything big or mean enough to be something that she felt she could not deal with, so she nosed her way twards the noise, and spying something brightly colored amidst all the greenery, pushed her face through a mass of leaves that blacked her view.

She blinked, watching the vibrantly colored horse walk himself in little nervous circles. She gave a wry smile and spoke, "Scared?" She asked the question unceremoniously and with no audible tact.

Jadaria
The sound of the other creature's voice sent Granuli into a momentary panic, jumping up and whirling and stomping for a moment until he finally focused on where it had come from. What he found there wasn't the beast he expected, though - rather, it was something very familiarly shaped and delicately hued. He blinked a couple of times before letting out a snort and allowing his head to droop briefly; his ears flattened, then he lifted his head again, the same appendages lifting curiously.

"You're not?" One ear dropped slightly. "There's all kinda things that can get you out in the woods. I guess you wouldn't know that though, since you're running around scaring others!" He huffed indignantly, ears flattening again, then shook his head and tilted it to get a better look at the face.

"...sorry. Yeah. You scared me, whoever-you-are." He perked curiously. "Where's the rest of ya? Or you growin' outta the leaves?" A brief, playful grin.

Syrynx

The mare chuckled,"Oh I'm just a disembodied head who gets her jollies scaring people who go tromping through the woods." She gave a wry sort of smile and stepped through the leaves, picking her way delicately so that she came into the clearing and shook out her mane.

"I am not afraid. Fear of monsters in the dark, fear of what is uncertain is as useful as teeth in your ears." She shrugged, "Anyhow. My name is K'jatu" The namerolled out likea flurry of slurred syllables, "And you are?" She swished her tailandwatched him expectantly, a small smirk tugging at her lips in a bemused fashion.

Jadaria
"K..Kaja... Say that again?" Granuli snorted at the strange name - said too fast and too loosely for him to catch it properly the first time. Still, at least he knew she was like him - not some monster lurking and waiting to eat him. He didn't care what she said, either - it was plenty good to worry about monsters and the uncertain! Being 'brave' around the unknown wasn't brave at all - it was just foolishness!

"Ah... m'name's Granuli," he said after a moment, responding to her question. His own tail swished behind him busily, then settled again after a few moments.

Syrynx

The mare chuckled again and spoke monosyllabically for him, "Kah-Jah-Tu. Now just slur the Kah and Jah to Kjah and add tu, and there you go." She smiled "Nice to meet you Granuli."

She couldn't resist the urge to jibe further, "So what are you doing in the woods if you are scared of what's in them? One would think that if something frightened you you would avoid said thing." She cocked her head to the side and flicked her ears forward.

Jadaria
"K.. K'jatu. Heheh. That's hard to say." Granuli snorted at that, wondering what kind of name it was - who wanted a name that was so hard to say? Still, it wasn't a bad name, he supposed, just... strange. Different. Not something he was accustomed to, certainly. No bad though, no.

The stallion was brought out of his thoughts by the question, ears raising curiously. He snorted and chuckled out of embarrassment, tail flicking behind him. "I was tryin' to get away from those... those two-legged things," he said, ears flattening at the thought. "They keep messin' with me if they see me an' I just don't know why anyone would want t'get around 'em. So I came here to get away from 'em and in the hopes that I'd pop out somewhere else away from 'em but ah... heheh. I think I'm a bit lost." He grinned wryly.

Syrynx

The mare nodded, "They are not entirely bad I think. There were some of them who lived near where I grew up, For the most part they were peaceful creatures, from observation, but I don't bother with getting too close." She shook her mane out, "Would you like me to take you back to the meadow then? I just camefrom there and know my way."

She trotted in a tight little impatient circle, She may not be frightened easily, but the mare seemedto have a short attention span, and a rushed sort of manner to her. Once an idea was in her head, it was her duty to acheive it as quickly as she could.

Jadaria
"Huh? Oh, yes. That would be nice." One of Granuli's ears fell slightly as he watched the mare's prancing - she was certainly full of life, wasn't she? He shook his own mane, short as it was, out after, and stomped a couple of times with one of his hind hooves before mimicking her impatient little circle and nickering playfully.

"Well, get on with it then, eh?" His voice was joking, though - as skittish as he could be, he was generally a fairly friendly fellow. He tried to be, anyway. He couldn't help himself though - with the promise of getting out of here and finally getting somewhere that he could run and eat and find something to drink... Yes, he was a little excited himself. Who knew what he would've done if this - ah, what was her name? K'jatu - hadn't shown up.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:55 pm
RP log links between Hojo and Gwee, Granuli and Kimi posted.  

-Dusty Corners-

Teepees

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff