Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaiko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:13 pm
((sorry I've taken so long to reply))

"Yeah I'm the fighter, so don't annoy me!"
GB spun round as he heard a very faint sound.
"No time to wait for the rest, Trouble's afoot."
GB started making his way toward the very faint sounds of conflict.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:44 pm
Ritz smiled. "You wouldn't trust a innocent girl like me? Now please, if you would get off of me." Ritz said, smiling innocently.  

Ritz_Freak

Phaeton

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:47 pm
Gomez shrugged at GB's remark and started walking after him. He mumbled to himself as he hiked. "Nobody told me there would be mass conflict."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:25 pm
"Innocent children do not steal." Ghoejl remarked, glowering at the girl before stepping away so she could get up, keeping a hand on his quarterstaff, in case she tried to run again. "I'll ask you once more," he says quietly, looking her straight in the eye, "How can I trust you will do what you say...?"  

Xanatos Forever

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:27 pm
Ritz tried to look as calm as possible. "Well, come with me and see that I'm telling the turth then." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:25 pm
GB reached a high ledge and stared out. He could just make out 2 figures. one of them had a staff or a walking stick or something. The other was on the floor. It was hard to see as a strong wind was picking up and making GB's eyes sting.
"C'mon Gomez, if we move with haste then we can reach them! Prehaps they have the egg!"
GB was suprisingly excited, and it was probably because he had been so bored previously. Jumping down, GB used his Punch-daggers to slow down his decent. He didn't look like he was being very careful.  

Gaiko

Phaeton

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:37 pm
"Arright, I'm comming." As Gomez had shouted he ran toward the cliff edge. He tossed a Rope lasso around a jutting section of rock at the top of the cliff then tied the other end to himself. He carefully but quickly scaled his way down after GB with some confidence that he wouldn't need to use his spare rope.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:27 am
Z stood, his arms crossed before him, in the small, abandoned village, thinking to himself 'God, I could really use a cigarette right now'  

King_Z1218

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:09 pm
(My profile isn't up yet, but oh well whee )

A tall, slightly gaunt figure comes in view of a stone shrine, amorphous by the sudden zeipher that picks up flurries of fresh-fallen snow. As it dies, the figure, now identified with a long, tattered dark cloak and hood drawn over their head to protect them from the chilling winds, continues their trek up to the shrine's veranda. Pale, slender fingers curl around the bronze staff in hand, apparent being used as a walking staff. The figure brings her free hand up to her hood and pulls it back as she steps up onto the sheltering veranda, blazing crimson hair tied back in a long, french braid that comes down just below the shoulder blade contrast to the barren grey landscape.

"Hello? Anyone here?" The young woman calls out as she taps the door lightly with the tip of her staff, glancing around. She pokes her free index finger to her temple, turning her head away from the door, "I wonder if this place is abandoned.."

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff