Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
DDR Extreme Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandamobile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:50 pm
Actually unfortunatly the only 10step I have access to is Max300. >.< But I average C's and B's on 9step songs( Uhg, I'm thoughtless at the moment, only two I can think of are My Summer Love and Rhythm and Police, my friends ddr pad broke today, I'm thinking about taking a look at the wiring with my dad, he's a guru with electronics.*shrug*. I usually play on 2 or 3 times speed. I've passed Max300 once, got a C, but that was after a few redbulls and a cup of coffee I s**t you not. My friends said I looked like I was having a siezure.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:47 am
Kaostrife
Actually unfortunatly the only 10step I have access to is Max300. >.< But I average C's and B's on 9step songs( Uhg, I'm thoughtless at the moment, only two I can think of are My Summer Love and Rhythm and Police, my friends ddr pad broke today, I'm thinking about taking a look at the wiring with my dad, he's a guru with electronics.*shrug*. I usually play on 2 or 3 times speed. I've passed Max300 once, got a C, but that was after a few redbulls and a cup of coffee I s**t you not. My friends said I looked like I was having a siezure.

I so ownz j00 face. I AA most 9's now, and my highest grade on Max 300
is a B, but i've passed it consistantly.

And damn, I haven't been here for a while . . .  

Tehmafrath Uzumaki

Vicious Bloodsucker

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:46 am
I am that absolute best at DDR. Hold on.. maybe it was the worst. I consistently get an A on max 300. (Except make that A stand for failing miserably)....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:50 pm
I have Dance Dance Revolution UltraMix for teh X-Box. Tis teh spiff. ^^  

Sixteenth Note Fo Lyfe

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:54 pm
I'm addicted to DDR now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:30 pm
is ddr coming out for gcn? i really want it, because tilt moved to another mall an now i cant play  

vivid_evasion0

Familiar Member

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Tehmafrath Uzumaki

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:09 am
Wood_elf04
is ddr coming out for gcn? i really want it, because tilt moved to another mall an now i cant play

GCN? Abuda-what?  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces