Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beef Jerky!
  PINAPPLES!
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:01 pm
I'm not going to kill you... I should be the one killed, my dad tried killing me in my sleep... I almost died a few months before I was born because when my mom was in the hospital, they gave her medicine that her and I were allergic to. She started to get really sick, I almost didn't make it... My dad is trying to kill me, not one attempt at Chris...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:03 pm
Icon-reborn
I'm not going to kill you... I should be the one killed, my dad tried killing me in my sleep... I almost died a few months before I was born because when my mom was in the hospital, they gave her medicine that her and I were allergic to. She started to get really sick, I almost didn't make it... My dad is trying to kill me, not one attempt at Chris...

THAT GLASS BASTARED!!  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:07 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

THAT GLASS BASTARED!!
The stuff i said, it's TRUE. I'm NOT lying, for all those who think i am... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:08 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

THAT GLASS BASTARED!!
The stuff i said, it's TRUE. I'm NOT lying, for all those who think i am... stare

i know and i was serious*OMG ONION* he is a b*****d and he should be the one to die  

romantic~slut~want~some

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:43 am
Grrr I hate people like that can I hurt him? crying scream stressed  
Free-post!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out