Wolf
  Panther
  Leon
  Dash
  Other
View Results

Destruction_King

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:21 pm
For most of Starfox history, I've been a moderate fan. I've played all the games (excluding the original SNES title,) and have found that games range from the incredibly good (Star Fox 64,) to the incredibly bad, (Star Fox Adventures.) So when I got SF Command, I didn't know what to expect.

Wow. The games controls, while a little imposing to the untrained eye, are remarkably simple and become second nature in about five minutes. Steering, barrel rolls, loops, and bombs are controlled by the touch screen. In fact, every button on the DS is for shooting, which actually works quite well with the D pad.

But the true coup de gras of the game comes in the storyline. In this game, you play as just about everyone, including Fox. The game has a total of 9 endings (the default one is prett bad, but that's incentive to play through 8 more glorious times.) All the while, you play through different paths, using new characters, fighting new bosses, and exted the replay value of the game!

Wifi mode leaves a bit to be desired. It's kinda bland,and if one person gives up in the middle of a dogfight, everyone is refeered back to the main screen, which sucks. It's fun for a while, but don't buy the game expecting wonderful things from Wifi. You'll be disappointed.

Now, for those of you who have actually played, tell me, how did you enjoy the game? Who was your favorite Pilot? And which ending do you think was canon? (don't forget to post endings in white. Spoilers should be kept secret.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:42 am
I have only played the first Star Fox on SNES.  

Mr. If

Chaos_Dude

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:32 pm
Yeah, I've flown. I think you got a taste of my lasers, too, huh D.King?  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games