Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Trinity Blood and Bleach on [adult swim]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one?
  Trinity Blood!!
  Bleach!!
  Both!!!
View Results

JadedLies

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:55 am
Yup! They premier tonight!! heart

For those of you that don't know (super short summaries!):

Bleach has shinigamis, and Trinity Blood has vampires.

Though, I'm kind of worried about the dubbed-ness of it all, but since it's [adult swim], I'm hoping it'll be at least okay...=_=;;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:04 pm
I think the Bleach is going to be okay :3
As for Trinity Blood, I've already seen it and it was interesting XD Though it went on for 3 hours at the AX with no ending or beginning songs xD
Me and my friend Tami like died from all the eps they were showing XD;;;

Elastic Muffin

Knight Skyy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:23 am
What exactly is Trinity Blood? O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:23 pm
THEY MESSED UP THE ANIMES I HATE WHEN PPL PUT JAPANESE ANIME AND THEN TURN IT INTO ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Weird_boy98

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:23 pm
I am currently watching bleach and in love with it completely i have it up to date at the moment but i havent seen the english version yet. Hmmm when is it on sky and what channel?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:23 pm
Bleach is great, it's hilarious, and I don't mind the animation at all. However, it really can't compete with Trinity Blood. It has nothing to do with the vampires or anything, I just think it would have a more interesting plot. Sure, the animation is sort of weird (the horrifically large mouths), but I actually think I'll like it. In fact, I do.  

Alienor Kaze

JadedLies

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:28 am
@Kagekun Limuud: Trinity Blood is just about vampires against the Vatican, and this really cool vampire that eats other vampires. o_o

@Angelic Highlights: It's on Saturday nights at 12am EST on [adult swim]. (Cartoon Network at night 3nodding )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:12 am
JadedLies
@Kagekun Limuud: Trinity Blood is just about vampires against the Vatican, and this really cool vampire that eats other vampires. o_o

Yes. And those vampires that eat other vampires are called Kruzniks. ^^ Great show!  

Alienor Kaze

KrimsonBlossom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:50 am
whee Trinity Blood was awesome! I cant wait for the other episodes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:54 am
Weird_boy98
THEY MESSED UP THE ANIMES I HATE WHEN PPL PUT JAPANESE ANIME AND THEN TURN IT INTO ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just a manner of looking at it, you've prolly been watching the anime online ((direct download from dattebayo! Give those poor souls a hand!)) and are so used to the japanese voice actors that the anime sounds weird to you. This is the same with every anime they dub. Some dubs tend to be better in english than in japanese (Howl's Moving Castle, FTW!) I think they did a pretty good job. But thats your opinion and it should be respected. I think Rukia sounds a bit too girly in rnglish. ^__^

O__O I've never seen Trinity Blood.

EDIT: I just realised that I have now done some thread necromancy *covers head with hands* don't hurt me!

knotbox

Joseph Frost RE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:29 am
trinity blood is a very good show  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:50 pm
umm..I don't really like either. They both bore me.  

Naztakuan

Chapel_the_Vicious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:10 pm
has anyone noticed the plot line skip in bleach? what the hell happened?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:41 pm
Weird_boy98

same!!!!!!!!!!!! i think they mess up the characters....it sad really... crying  

XxGoddessofNight16xX

JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games