Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Roleplay-o-zyalpeloR (New Character/Arrian timeline on pg 1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mur?
  MUR!
  Buttsecks!
  im steelin som ur foodz k thx bai
View Results

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:32 pm
"I'm afraid you'll have to make do with me for the moment." Ciaran skidded to a stop next to the two of them. "I am a healer, and there is a priest nearby. May we offer our services?"

If he got a yes, Ciaran could put out a mental call for Aindrea.

---

"Don't scare me like that!" As a cleric, she wasn't too used to being visited by the spirits of the dead, but it wasn't a totally foreign experience either. She turned around to face him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:52 am
Squaring himself off against this new man, Fade would tenaciously lower the Soulspear, weighing now the advantages of lowering his guard versus saving his brother - the man who had just attacked him. Finally giving a cursory nod to this new face, he would step back, strapping the spear onto his back as he observed with stern face.

It was true that Gabriel had, within the past few minutes, been willing to shrug off his identity of Fade ElBrunen. It was also true, that once he had done so - the only time which he had done so, he had been attacked by a man he did not perceive as a threat.

He would not make the mistake twice.

Fingering the twin daggers kept within his sleeves, Fade's eyes would examine this 'priest,' assuring that he wouldn't cause trouble to the Motosuwa bloodline if it came down to it. Once Fade took it over, he wouldn't want any of his potential subjects to be missing. That would simply make his empire weaker - he was quite certain Atrius would be content ruling something as trivial as Vallahad or some alternate hellhole far removed from the majesty of Arrius.

Fade was fed up with the Dreamworld - no longer wished to play the role of God, savior, and destroyer to people who may or may not actually exist. This was his salvation, here, in the heart of his heritage.

He would not be denied, when the time came.

Not even a God would stand in his way.  

--[illusory]

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:27 am
Ciaran nodded slightly, though he'd be indignant if he knew he'd been referred to as a priest. He sent out a call for Aindrea, before stepping in closer, carefully, so as not to arouse suspicion. He let his demon form slip away as he did so, hair shortening, scar around his eye returning. "What happened?" He sounded tired, now that the adrenaline had run out and he wasn't constantly tapped into the energies around him like he was when holding his demon form, all his exertions were catching up to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:26 am
Atrius spoke up, "Hey..I think I was possessed...so a little purifyin' would be hot." He forced a smile despite his extreme pain. "Now, please."  

Chibi-of-Doom

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:33 pm
Hiruga's transparent form abruptly appears on the shores of Vallahad, his trek cut short by the long distance; without the body Leon lent him, he could not hold his own for travel. His form sank to his knees, bent over and pressing the palms of his hands on the white sand.

Perhaps that was not the best action, yet.. Tilting his head up, he looked out to the scenery before him; The white sandbar would end not too far ahead, lush green meadows stretched close to a mile out with clumps of towering trees dotting the landscape before a dense forest. I would not have been able to use this method of travel, trapped in that damned body. Glancing back over his shoulder. The vast sea glistens from the blazing setting sun that cast a warm palette in the sky, cirrus clouds ripped through now and then.

As he rose to his feet, the call of a raven could be heard to his left, the fluttering of wings soon following. The ink black bird hopped to a stop on the sand, folding it's wings as it bent it's head down to peck at the washed up seaweed. The bird seems to be an unusual size, but then again, he was not in the human world. A smirk spreads on Hiruga's face as he contemplates a solution to his problem. Although he could not be seen by the bird's naked eyes, it sensed self danger and stopped as Hiruga took a step toward it.

No need to be nervous, bird, He thought to himself as the raven now eyed the space infront of it, though not concentraited on anything, You won't feel a thing. As he kneels before it, the raven had started to flap it's wings in fear of the sudden unknown. He opens a link in the bird's mind, requesting assistance in one of the oldest languages of Pan Xian, this world's universal language of the animals, 不要恐懼, 小的鳥。借您的身體對我以便我能有飛行。在交換, 我將授予您講話的力量。我們有一個成交嗎?

In response, the bird had calmed down and bent it's head low. With a slight smirk of accomplishment, Hiruga reached out to the raven's forehead with his index finger. It's entire body shudders and the feathers ruffle as the tip of his finger came into contact; His form vanished, leaving only the bird in plain sight.

With a few strong flaps of the bird's wings, Hiruga's borrowed body takes off in flight, soaring high above the land as it heads further west..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:53 pm
Simply deferring to Atrius' opinion on the matter, Fade's eyes would narrow, before would begin to examine his own body - still smoking from the lightning attack which had assailed him. Deciding that he was in orderly shape, his only movement would be to observe: if the man was to purify Atrius, it was a technique Fade would most certainly wish to see.  

--[illusory]

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:16 am
'Of course he wants purification, the one bloody thing I can't do...' Ciaran thought.

"That would be rather difficult for me, as I am not a priest, merely a healer. Though here one comes, now." He slipped into the language Perun's followers preferred to use. "Aindrea! Have you any purification scrolls? If you don't, I fear our friend here may get rather irate with us."

"Aye." Aindrea reached into his sleeve and pulled out a scroll, opened it and spoke the incantation written on the yellowing parchment. The scroll turned into a chalice with a shimmering silver liquid inside, and a wand. Aindrea waved the wand over Atrius, which would hopefully settle him enough to drink from the chalice. Both implements would disappear once the spell was complete. "I'm afraid you're met with a pair of studiously unconventional men. I am, at my base, incapable of magic."

"And I'm a half-demon bound to follow the follower of a god in whom I don't place faith. Put the cleric with us, and we're a regular circus troupe."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:32 am
Frosted orbs examined the scroll as the priest took them out, a slight smile gracing the lips of the Lion - if it was merely artifacts which were involved in the production of a purification, Fade's path would be a much simpler one. The Shadowlord, although he had retreated for the time being, could still be felt deep within the confines of Gabriel's heart.

There would come a time for purification.  

--[illusory]

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces