Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
Ever Sacrifice ~The Quest for a Soquili~ [Tribute] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite alignment?
  Good
  Bad
  Neutral
  Other
View Results

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 pm
Calculated new total for all listed Soquili and I have twice the required funds for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:08 pm
To whoever reported me, you didn't post stalk far enough and probably only looked via the Soquili main thread. If you had done your research, you would have seen that I posted here stating the work would be converted to the colorist acceptable lineart.

Also, if you had used this quest thread to point it out and proceed to report me again, you're looking at the more frequently updated quest thread. My other quest thread has not been updated since 11/20/10. You will see in the references provided that fishtail braid for the tail has been a concept since I was informed by Felmino that my previous mane and tail concept was not possible earlier this month during her custom slots.

What you have done is succeeded in ruining my holiday spirit and pissing me off royally for your lack of proper research. If you have some personal vendetta against me, I suggest doing it to my face and not behind my back. Thank you.

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Only sharing one concept at a time that I'm focusing on. All other concepts have been moved to somewhere safe. If a colorist is wanting to see these concepts, please PM my main account lilmissy4205.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:55 pm
My Concept!Seren will be 3 years old March 18th.
My Concept!Muirgen will be a year old on March 5th.
My Concept!Spitfire and Concept!Aelela will be a year old April 9th.
My Concept!Mock Breeding will be a year old December 1st.

Yuuka's gift will be three years waiting as well.

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:32 pm
Muirgen is on her way and none too soon. Going to focus on getting Yuuka's gift.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:04 am
Added a few concept soq ref pieces for Heather and Ihsan. They will be updated as I have time to work on them.  

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:58 pm
Updated a few concept. Working on Ihsan concept image.  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff