PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:17 pm
.::A Bubble Bath::.

~CutesieBubbles' Blog~

Her blog on all her rantings and such. Even her day sometimes. ^-^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:18 pm
The Entries

Just My Luck

Monday, Oct. 9 2006, 6:08 p.m. GCT

Okay, so here are my grades from my progress reports, well, the teachers that have given them. Otherwise I'm just estimating.

Social Studies--A+

Art Essentials--B

Science--A+

English--B

Math--(estimate) A+

Fitness--(guess) C to C+

Technology--A to A+

Band--???? (They don't grade us!!!!! How should I know?)

Yeah. In my favorite subject, English, I got the same grade as a class I don't like a lot. Art Essentials--I sit next to annoying Victor and Hogan, and with a little help from Desire', I can't concentrate very well. Victor yells a lot, Hogan acts stupid, and Desire' 's just plain hyper. They class is all clay dusty everywhere because a pottery/cermaics classes are taught in it. I can't believe just because of a test I could've gotten 22 I only got 17 I got a B!!!! A lousy B!!!! And there's no extra credit!!! (Okay, my mom e-mailed Mr. Morello, there may be hope, but I'm not sure, I haven't heard anything from Mom about it yet.) I take notes and listen, and I get an A+ in Math. Tech's a pretty simple class--be quiet when Mr. Supak tells you to, take notes, do your assignments on the computer in class, do good on the not-very-often tests, and you get an A+. Yeah. Well, I gotta go. My sister needs to do her homework, and Mom's on the other computer.

I'll complain more later. Bye.

A Long Monday

Monday, Sept. 25 2006, 5:34 GCT

Today, I woke up and 6:30 my time like I usually do, my nose plugged up again, but no longer I had the dry throat. I ate my Toaster Strudel that morning will have a dose of Drixoral, so my nose wouldn't be plugged up. It was supposed to stop during my last period class, so I brought a travel pack of Kleenex in my windbreaker. My nose cleared up on the way to school, and all went well. Except for one thing--we forgot my clarinet. We had to drive back home, and I was a few minutes late for Math. My mom excused it with a note, so I was good.

Fitness sucked as always, we had to run 2 laps around the courtyard. Then we contiued in our baseball unit. Instead of last time, when we used a bat and were taught how to hit a ball with a hacki sack (sp?), we tossed a softball back and forth. Bor-ing! But, after awhile, with the help of "Softball Girl" (what Mr. Micheals calls her, her real name's Saranell) I got a little better, and actually started throwing right.

During lunch, Brighid lead me to the stage where the call backs for a Midsummer Night's Dream were. I wasn't on the list, sadly, but, with an itsy bit of hope, I remember a couple years ago, when I auditioned for Peter Pan, I didn't get a call back, and other girls were exicted that they did, and I was worried I didn't get in. But, a day or two later, in class I got a sheet saying I got in for the part I did. So, I hope that does turn out well.

English was same, same. We checked out our novels but I had already read that one, and same with a few other girls, so we went out into the hallway and worked on the assignment he gave us--which is quite confuzzling. My mom and I had to send him an e-mail after school asking for the directions.

Band we had to play pieces I had a lot of trouble on. There were notes I didn't know, and I couldn't play them fast enough...but I survived. Thankfully Mom set up a lesson with the new clarinet teacher, Mike, who's replacing my old teacher, Tom, because he got a real full-time teaching job. *sigh*

Soon after on the way home my nose started getting runny, in one nostril again. By the time I got off the bus and started eating my snack, my nose was runny....again. Eventually I got more Drixoral from Mom...but it didn't let up. I was blowing my nose....I must've used at least eleven tissues....so my mom said to not go in the kitchen while she was making dinner. I stayed here on Gaia away from civilation so my Dad, Mom, and sister didn't get it. (My sister's had pretty much let up.)

My mom took a subfinder job which goes from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., which means if I have to stay home tommorow because I'm sick, I have to stay home all by myself. But, Mom said I pretty much only do computer and TV when I'm sick, so I'd survive....

But B days are my favorite days because I don't have to lug around P.E. clothes!!! And a majority of my classes are in the same area!!!!

*sighs* That's life. Life isn't fair. I'm always told that, but I'm not sure. Life SHOULD be fair.

Feelin' Crummy

Sunday, Sept. 24 2006, 3:03 p.m. GCT

Oif! My first entry. I once had a blog on Blogger, but eventually ran out of time to write in that....I probably will here, too.

Anyway, this morning, I woke up with my throat dry and my stomach either hungry or not feeling good. It was only 7:00 a.m. (GCT 6:00 a.m.)
but I got up anyway, trudging down the hall. I plopped on the couch, (A Laz-E-Boy, I might add) and flipped on the TV. I felt crummy, and I forgot to mention, my nose was stuffy. (But not runny.)

My mom didn't make me go to Sunday School that morning. So, I waited until like 9:55 (MY time) to get dressed, and then I was in a rush. Earlier, during breakfast, I drank a small glass of water and then a normal glass. My throat was still dry, even though I had drank so much. My stomach felt better after eating my pancakes.

Church my head still felt heavy, and my nose started getting runny--only in one nostril. A pain. My sister had the tissue box, not me, for she had a runny nose and a sore throat.

I didn't really sing because of my throat, and I wondered why I was even there. Your sister had to play the piano before church started. I had to get a paper cup and go to the drinking fountain to get water. My throat felt a bit better, and then my nose got runnier.

At home, I said I felt crummy. (Which I had already told my mom two or three times during church). My mom gave me a pill. I couldn't swallow it, but eventually I did.

I had my dad's awesome hash brown potatoes, while watching Robots in Spanish with Spanish sub-titles because my sister is in Spanish at school and we both took it in elementary. It was good even though it was in Spanish.

So...there's the crumminess of my day. I could tell you more and more, but you'd go insane.

I already do at school because of my friends and surroundings.

Literally, I do, and that's a whole 'nother story.

CutesieBubbles

GET IN DA CHOPPAH

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:54 am
Wow. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:41 pm
great grades!  

MadamOvary

Hygienic Fatcat

9,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100