Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[B][U][M][P]

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:03 am
_________________________________________The Damn Days

- Feel Free to comment on my days. On the front page i will post the codes + pages so you dont have to go scrolling each page. So you can go to the pages and press ctrl + f.

Anyways quick history: I am 15, i am in the 10th grade. I go to a small public highschool in Vancouver BC. Done.
_________________________________________Codes+Entries

None really. Except for the first page but even the dumbest of people could find that one.

_________________________________________First Entry

It's Sunday, i am pretty sure i have a math test this week. Friday most likely. And i still need to re-do all my math pages to the format that my silly Math Teacher wants. 'Questions in Pen. Answers in Pencil. Marked. Titled....blah blahblah'

I also have to get ready for Acting. We are performing the scenes on Tuesday and i still don't know my part very well. It's not offbook or anything but still, i need to learn my part really well. My partner is a 12th grader who basically sounds gay but is straight and talks to you like you are 7. I do a better job in acting then he does and he partnered up with me because he felt "sorry" for the poor helpless 10th grader. Pathetic.

Well Luca that stupid kid who is now ignoring me because he thinks i like him. He should just get over himself. The kid thinks that just because 3 girls talk to him and hug him he thinks they like him. Now suddenly he thinks i like him. Or maybe cause Fish that b***h who is trying to ruin my life told him stuff about me. Me and Fish used to be "bff" but then i realized she wasn't a good friend. So she started getting new friends and started trying to get my friends to ditch me. I sent her an e-mail of apology but a week later. I get one new friend saying to stay away from her. and her sister saying i was "ugly on the inside and out" as well as posting 5 comments on my old Nexopia.com profile saying how i was ugly over and over. What a freaking loser with no life.
I might seem bitter.
And i am a bit at the moment.
Maybe cause i'm sick

At least my puppy Charly cheers me up! She always runs up to me in the morning her tail wagging when i wake up saying "hello Hannah biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin "

Its really cute ^.^

Haha okay. I guess thats all i have to say >_<

Toodles.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:10 pm
_________________________________________Second Entry

Today i've discovered i choose the same people as friends...
Over.
And over.
And over.

Srsly.
My new friend has gotten kicked out of two schools, Smokes and smokes weed as well. We are in ******** 10th grade.
Shes actually generally nice. It's not like shes some super tough bully.
I've always wanted to try weed.
I am thinking of asking her if i could come over to try. But to nervous. I am such a prude.
Everyone is so surprised that i've never smoked or drank or done any drugs. I dont think thats necessarily a bad thing of course. I mean i havent given into the peer pressure. Quite yet.

Am i so bad for wanting to try pot? I feel terrible. .___. I'm only 15.

Damnit.
Kay done for the day.  

[B][U][M][P]

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items