Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mya's Bar/Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Y r u here?
  Looks kool i guess
  idk, y do u care?
  looks freak'n awesome...
View Results

Xaxial

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:28 pm
Heh... about ur post new guy? flight and fire... dont set the bar on fire. another thing, this is changing so much due to my arrival razz that its more of a pad for us to hang where we get into loads of trouble just to piss mya off razz (ie when i joined i murdered 3 people... check the early posts to see what happened, it will help u out in this) k also when u get into trouble, dont let the police come... its just not wanted... i mean it would end the whole rp if the coppas came and shut down the bar. post your name and ill edit my post, ill use the words "new guy" for now
anyways have fun and heres my post

Looking stunned, Mya stood stock stiff as if a ghost had ran threw her.
the new guy looked at her, and said flustered, whats wrong with her, give me a drink! Newguy walked up to her, and felt her pulse. very slow. very fast! very slow. very fast again! she was in shock (t3h omg)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:43 pm
I have a dorm. I'm alone to. *Pulls out manga book volumes*.  

pspspud

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:51 am
whoa random posts.... ok first...Myas at home asleep...second..the bar is closed for the night and third...other new guy #2..wth..this rp has nothing to do with dorms lol...its an inn..and if u want room in the inn then u need to ask.....

OK now ill Post:
iight, i guess cuz everyones at the bar mya shall open up...she sat behind the Bar table passing the 'New guy" a drink while also assign'n Pspspud a room...she then walked over to one of the couches infornt of her huge flat scrrn tv and begain watching boston legal..(lol i luv that show)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:07 am
((sorry i got a spyware invasion dam spyware anywho im back Boston Legal rocks!!))

Mika walked down stairs in a sily and revealing night gown which she had stolen from some rich lady "Hey Mya" Mika said happily stretching her sore joints

((ill send u a om with the pic of the night gown shes wearing))  

neckroz209

pspspud

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:02 pm
can i have a room at the inn???? *starts to read second manga volume*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:05 pm
guess i didnt read the whole messege.*drinks**then goes to sleep*  

pspspud

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:35 pm
(my gay internet blocked me from the site..send me the pic at alesha039105@aol.com

pspspud...we dont knoe ur characters name...discription..nothing...ur gonna hafta post this info so that we can understand ur characater and address him/her by name...thanx soo much heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:41 pm
Mika was now fully dressed and surving drinks to people until
" hey baby how bout i show you a good time!" a random man yelled his friends laughed
Mika was over the bar and strangling the man faster then you could say what was that?
"what did you say!" Mika shouted lifting the man and throwing him across the bar he landed on a table crushing it Mika picked him up again and threw him out the window "i catch you in here again and ill castrate you!" Mika shouted the man ran off  

neckroz209

pspspud

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:16 pm
weird i know that i posted somthing here  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:54 pm
((well you didnt))  

neckroz209

y5vb3807hhf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:01 pm
Name: Cliff and red
Cliff = human
Red = tamed fox
Power: Able to understand animals
Description: Tall, 6'4", smooth red/brown hair, few feckles, and bright green eyes; looks like my avi with out the moons but still has the scarf.

Cliff strolled down the street, and as he did a black cat crossed his pat, it hissed. Cliff continued forward with his loyal fox Red. Cliff had rescued Red from a hunter and tamed him; they have been together ever since. He walked a bit farther before getting to the bar/inn. He gazed up at the rustic wooden sign "Mya's Bar and Inn". It didnt seem like a bad place to rest, seemed cozy, ClifF grinned and walked in. He looked through the room, an angry waitress, a fallen man, and Mya. He strode over to the tv ina lounge char andlenaed back, closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:15 pm
WHOA this place is still alive..wow, i dont even post here no more lol!! thats sweet though......  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

amythst214

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:58 pm
*walks over to justdifferent and strokes his arm* Hey there. You want to buy me a drink? *grins*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:54 am
Name: Trofill
Past: Abandoned in an alley by his mother he learned to fend for himself and was able to kill with his blade and staff at ten.
Weapons: Blade on back and staff.
Appearence: My avatar.  

AbsurdToad

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

AbsurdToad

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:59 am
Troffil sped toward the bar he had heard good about. "Ugh, stupid street thugs." He was having enough problems as it is. He took his staff from his left hand and put it in his right. He then stopped whirling around to face the thugs. They were caught unaware and couldn't stop, causing one of them to crush his skull on the staff.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff