Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
Glingar's Quiz #3 - Monster Rancher III

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glingar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:14 pm
More Monster Rancher Trivia! There will be ten questions, this time only from the anime, and they will get progressively harder as they go on. Ready?

1. What's the main character's name?

2. The Monol told the story of the birth of monsters, particularly two very important ones. Name them both.

3. Muu inhabits a human's body because his real one is far too weak and frail to take over the world with. True or false?

4. The Big Bad Four comprises of which monsters?

5. Pixie fought our heroes alongside her large, frosty companion she calls _______ _______ .

6. Tiger of the Wind's brother is:
a. White Fang
b. Grey Wolf
c. Red Fox
d. Tiger of the Wind has no brother

7. Who deals the final blow to Gali's minon, Joker?
a. Tiger
b. Golem
c. Hare
d. Mocchi

8. This monster seemed docile to our heroes at first, but viciously slaughtered baddies when they attacked. He was a:
a. Zuum
b. Nya
c. Baku
d. Gaboo

9. What monster does Golem dub his "soul mate" after she dies?

10. The venom of the Black Worm can only be eliminated by eating some ___________ berries.

Even if you don't know anything about Monster Rancher, it might be fun finding the answers through internet research!

Once again there is a prize of gold for the first with all 10 answered correctly: 500g!

BONUS! This nets you an extra 100 gold! In the first episode, what monsters does the main character and his final opponent use in the Video Game contest?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:56 pm
hmmm...if this scrolls far enough down the screen do I get to play again? lol  

Devistat

Glingar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:27 pm
This is a completely new quiz. Nobody has put foward any answers yet so... if you think you can answer em all, go for it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:45 am
Glingar
This is a completely new quiz. Nobody has put foward any answers yet so... if you think you can answer em all, go for it! biggrin

lol...good deal. I was trying to be patient in case someobody else basically wanted FREE GOLD but it's been a week wink
Anyway here's my answers:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What's the main character's name?
Genki

2. The Monol told the story of the birth of monsters, particularly two very important ones. Name them both.
Moo (Muu if we're talking Monster Farm in Japan), the Phoenix

3. Muu inhabits a human's body because his real one is far too weak and frail to take over the world with. True or false?
False - He's in search of his former body because his soul is seperated.

4. The Big Bad Four comprises of which monsters?
Pixie, Gali, Grey Wolf, Naga

5. Pixie fought our heroes alongside her large, frosty companion she calls _______ _______ .
Big Blue

b. Grey Wolf

c. Hare

8. This monster seemed docile to our heroes at first, but viciously slaughtered baddies when they attacked. He was a:
a. Zuum

Undine

10. The venom of the Black Worm can only be eliminated by eating some ___________ berries.
Notsumi

BONUS! In the first episode, what monsters does the main character and his final opponent use in the Video Game contest?
Genki uses a Pink Suezo and Michael uses a Magna  

Devistat

Glingar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:50 am
Yeowch! Only one question wrong! eek
See if you can figure out which one it was. Then repost if you want.

But you do guarantee yourself the 100 bonus gold!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:33 pm
Glingar
Yeowch! Only one question wrong! eek
See if you can figure out which one it was. Then repost if you want.

But you do guarantee yourself the 100 bonus gold!

Well consdering I found all of them but one I can pretty much figure out which one it was ;^) I had to guess based off of monster descriptions on it since no info was provided ANYWHERE to field that particular question (all the rest I can physically show the answer to if you feel that a different one was wrong than this)

Anyway, here's my CORRECTED answer:
{this is the next best guess since I have to leave and info is hard to come by for this particular question short of watching all the episodes}

b. Nya  

Devistat

Glingar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:03 pm
X.x

That answer is incorrect.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:31 pm
{shrug} Well I had a one in four chance at getting it right. PM me the answer then so I don't wonder forever lol  

Devistat

aquacare

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:23 pm
1. What's the main character's name? Genki

2. The Monol told the story of the birth of monsters, particularly two very important ones. Name them both. Muu and The Phoenix

3. Muu inhabits a human's body because his real one is far too weak and frail to take over the world with. True or false? False

4. The Big Bad Four comprises of which monsters? Pixie, Grey Wolf, Naga, and Gali

5. Pixie fought our heroes alongside her large, frosty companion she calls Big Blue.

B. Grey Wolf

c. Hare

c. Baku

Undine

Natsumi
Bonus! In the first episode, what monsters does the main character and his final opponent use in the Video Game contest?
Genki uses pink suezo and Michael uses a Magna.  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games