Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
Game Walkthroughs! Visual-Aid Action!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite one?
  Thy Dungeonman! Thy Hunger!
  Peasant Quest! For-Real Peasants!
  Dungeonman 3! A Flasky Orange Adventure!
View Results

Fallopian Funride

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:39 am
These are Walkthroughs for the Dungeonman and Peasant Quest Games.

The first game is just called 'Dungeonman'. However, the next Dungeonman game released was called 'Dungeonman 3', so unless there's been/is a 'Dungeonman 2' hidden somewhere on the 'site, I think 'Peasant Quest' is 'Dungeonman 2' (considering it came between the first and third on the Timeline, and was probably next on the Game evolution line).

Dungeonman 1

This is just a little, simple game that probably takes less than 5 minutes to play. However, it takes a long time to get right because so many things will, without much reason, kill you. Also, it doesn't give you a scoring system until the end, so I don't know exactly what gives you points.

When you start off, take the SCROLL. It will disappear. That's OK. Try to take the FLASK, too. You can't. That's OK as well. Go NORTH. Don't take the ROPE, it kills you. Look at the parapets. Go back SOUTH, twice. Take the TRINKET. Go NORTH, then 'Go DENNIS'. Talk to DENNIS. Give DENNIS the TRINKET. You win! You should have 5 Points, and I'm pretty sure them's the breaks.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:21 am
Peasant Quest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Starting off: Remember to TALK to everyone. LOOK, too. The game is there to be entertaining, and one of the best factors is its humour. So if you don't enjoy it to its fullest, you're missing out a lot. Also, explore. Memorise some small stupid things in the background, it might come in handy later.

Ok. After the Introduction, you're going to start at the 'Mountain Path' (top right hand corner). Talk to the Knight, if you want to. But in case you don't want to (he does have a lot to say), he summarises it like this: He's not going to let you up to see Trogdor unless you're a real Peasant, which he defines as smelling, dressing, and being on fire like a Peasant. So you need to find something that will make you stink, something Peasant-y you can wear, and something to set you on fire and keep you like that.

First comes first. Make your way to the 'Berry House'. Walk up to the door and type 'Open door'. Talk to the woman. After hearing what she says, take some chicken feed from the shelf. Walk out. Walk to the nearest bush, type 'Get berries'. Walk to the next bush. Type 'Get berries'. Walk to the next bush. Type 'Get berries'. Walk to the last bush. Type 'Get berries'. You should now have a SUPER TRINKET! Go you!

Go up to the Archery. Talk to the guy behind the counter. Now, go down to 'Lake - Left'. Walk really close to the pebbles on the shore and type 'Get pebbles'. Go to the well. Try and turn the crank. Nothing? Put the pebbles in the bucket. Sploosh! Turn the crank. You should now have a MONSTER MASKUS.

Go to 'Poor Gary's Paddock'. Put on the mask. Follow Poor Gary. Say the thing you were meant to say to the person you meet. Don't forget to get an ARROW. While we're here, where the hell did Poor Gary go?

You can now go back to the Archery and talk to them. Can you think of anything cool you've gotten in this Game? No? Give them the SUPER TRINKET to play. The game is fairly straightforward, it may take a few turns to get right, but you can play as many times as you like. The flag in the background monitors the direction the wind is going in, and how strong it is. So, obviously, you should move your bow (with the arrow keys) in the opposite direction that the flag is pointing. Now, turn your attention to the moving arrows on the right. When the arrows get to the red mark, press the space bar. The right arrow will keep going and start going backwards when it hits the top. When it gets to the red mark, press space again. This will stop your arrow from going too high or too low; Keeping it on the same level as the bull's-eye.

When you've gotten three bull's-eyes in a row, type in 'Kill Kerrek', but don't press enter. Now go to either of the Kerrek's Domains until you find him. Work quickly; Press 'enter'. It should start raining. Go over to him, look at him. Can you think of anything that might help you meet Trogdor?
You need to either smell, look, or burn like a Peasant.
Take his BELT.
Congratulations! Smelling Like a Peasant has been achieved!

Now, make your way to the Mud. Don't worry if it stops raining. It has done its job. If you've ever been to the Mud before now, you should know that previously it was dry and cracked, and now, it's muddy. Walk into the muddy bit.

Now go left to the Haystack. Hide in the hay.

Now go down to the Jhonka. Take the Riches.
Say 'no'.

Now go back to the Berry House, open the door, and give her the Riches.
Bugger.

Now go to the Doorless House (which was a mistake, on my part; It does have a door, it's the handle that's missing). You should notice that there's a rock that looks out of place. Get the stone. Drop the baby. Walk in. Open the drawer, get the robe. Don't forget to close the door; It gives you extra points. Put on the robe.
Congratulations! Dressing Like a Peasant has been achieved!

Now go to 'Lake - Right'. Talk to the old man. Throw the chicken seed. Go back to the Inn. Talk to him, get a room. Look in the Pantry. Can you think of anything in there that might help with the final point of Peasantry?
Burning?
Get the horse grease. Watch it, your arrow keys have now been reversed. You'll get the hang of it soon. Leave.

And now, go to the Burnt Trees. See any fire?
Walk through the Lantern.
Congratulations! Being On Fire Like a Peasant has been achieved! You're a for-real Peasant now!

Now we can go back to ol' Knighty at the Mountain Pass. Talk to him and he should step inside.
Once you insert the second disk, you will be able to continue.
Scale up the mountain. This is, pretty much, luck, as climbing sideways is fairly arduous and the boulders are fast, so just try to climb up as fast as you can and hope for the best.
Walk into the cave.
The three questions they ask are random, each one getting harder. The third question is why I told you to explore and LOOk a lot, because it's usually a question about a niggly little part of the game.

Walk through. You're tiny! Like Mario! Walk up until you're level with the first big stone on the wall. If you go too close to Trogdor, you're gonna get toasted.
Throw the TROGSWORD.
Talk to him.

Yes!
You're dead!
And you didn't get all the points!
But you still won!
Says so in the Credits.
There's a statue of you an' everything.

If anyone can tell me how to get full points, or even how to beat Trogdor, please PM me or post here. But I'm almost 100% sure that this is the way it's meant to be.  

Fallopian Funride

Fallopian Funride

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:53 am
Dungeonman 3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First off, I'm pretty sure that this Game is meant to load very slowly, so don't worry. It gets a little annoying but it is true to Strong Bad's Computer style, and the style of the Dungeonmaster Games.

The aim of this Game is to get the Flask. As in the last game, don't forget to look around a lot for humour's sake.

You'll start off in the Torture Dungeon. Look at the skeleton. Use the CLAWS. Pick up the BONE. Use it. Go NORTH.

That's it! That's the Flask! Take it, you fool!

VOIP.
Oops.

You'll now be at the Crossroads. Go EAST twice until you're in Westerburg. Go SOUTH, to the Bar. Talk to the Barman.

So, we need to find a STEIN. I think he can safely assume that they aren't going to give you one at the Tavern, so go back WEST twice until you're at the Crossroads. Go NORTH twice until you're in the Church.
There is a STEIN on the table.
What do you need?
There is a STEIN on the table.
Get it.
Read carefully.
Go SOUTH.

Now you have a STEIN. Go WEST. Look in the LOG. Take what you find.

Go EAST three times until you're back in Westerburg. Go SOUTH until you're in the Bar again. Give him the STEIN.
Eww.
Listen to what he says. Remember the description he gives you of Kigalonian.

Go back NORTH to Westerburg, then NORTH again to the Tavern. Talk to Kigalonian. Pick the one that matches the description you were given. It's different each time you play, so don't slack off. You get a map! Eww again!

Go SOUTH to Westerburg, then EAST to the Sandwich Shoppe. Knock on the window. Talk to him. Look at the Condiment Bar. Ask for the condiment that stands out the most. Try to avoid going into the Alleyway; There's nothing there except things to delay and confuse you.

Go EAST four times, until you're in the Witch's Grove. Talk to the hag. Put the condiment on the bodypart you think it would be most effective. Now read the album. The pictures change every time you play, so pay attention. Look at the pictures carefully, but don't fret. Then talk to the hag again. Answer the questions based on what was in the picture album. You should now have what you need to get the Flask.

Go back EAST two times until you're on the Overlook. Buy some corn. Then go WEST, then NORTH. Give the corn to the bird. Score! Bird belong to Player!

Go SOUTH twice until you get to the Bridge. Use the bird. Go SOUTH again. There should be a Dungeon Door there. Open it.

Getting the Flask should be pretty easy from here on.

Congratulations! You for the win!

Hope you enjoyed my Walkthroughs, and I hope you found them useful!
Don't hesitate to ask questions.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:28 pm
Very nice! There are more walkthroughs at Homestar Runner Wiki in case you're intrested.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZAGRH8R

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:13 pm
You can win Dungeon Quest? I thought it just confused you, and said you couldn't get ye flask!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:12 am
hurray!!! cheats ninja  

Glass_Skunk

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:26 am
You are awesome.
I always get stuck on one part and then I'm confused.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:19 am
Here's a Peasant's Quest walkthrough that I wrote with full points and screenshots smile
Ye Spoilers  

Rather--Dashing

Bullets_McGEE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:28 pm
it shoulda let me use the sheild i coulda won better than a statue I coulda killed the indesturctable  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:31 pm
Dungeon man 2 can be found here.
it was on homestarrunner.com somewhere, but it is definitly here.  

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Orizion
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:48 pm
If you "Throw baby in lake"; "put baby in well"; and "give baby to man" (man in the inn), you won't have to answer the questions when arriving on the mountain of Trogdor!! I love this game!  
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games