Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Creative Writing/Homework Help
Power Surge Ep.1 Part.1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How was it?
  It was kool
  Can't wait for part.2
  Eh so and so
  Good luck on the webcomic
View Results

Deadly Mercenary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:38 pm
(Author's note: This is my first superhero story which is going to become a webcomic sometime soon so please don't go to hard on me.)
PG-13 for language
Power Surge Ep.1 part.1
By: Nick Ritter

"In a world filled with danger and fear. There is one person brave enough to stand up against it!" said Rick Jamerson.

"Come on Rick quit bull shitting in front of the camera for crying out loud." said Bobby Lance.

"I was just acting the part man. I'm a super hero."

"No your a 17-year-old kid named Rick. Now quit being the narrirator blondy. We'll put that in when we're editing. And...Action!"

"Come on you punk-a** b***h give me yo money!" orderd an actor dressed up in a thug outfit.

"Um-uh sure let me reach in for my wallet." stummerd the victem. Rick jumps in wearing a cape with shirt, jeans, sneakers and a mask.

"You know there's easier ways to get money. Have you tried getting a job?" said Rick.

"Who the ******** are you?" asked the thug actor.

"I'm you'r worse nightmare." replied Rick.

"s**t it looks like it's about to rain. We gonna have to continue this tomorrow." Bobby puts the camera in his jacket. Its starts raining and Bobby walks into the house along with the other teens.

"One sec I just have to grab my back pack!" Rick walks to his back pack. Suddenly a lighting bolt hits Rick and shocks him.

"Oh s**t! Rick!" Bobby and the other teens run over to Rick. Rick wakes up in a hospital bed in a daze.

"Uh man what happend?" asked Rick.

"You've been shocked by lighting you'r friends called 911 as soon as it happend. You'r lucky to be alive." awnsered the surgeon.

"Boy what are the odds of me getting shocked by lighting?" asked Rick and then went back to sleep. Couple hours of napping Rick wakes up. "Lets see whats on TV." Rick turns on the TV and surfs some channels. "Grr nothing on!" Rick turns the TV off and digs through his backpack and takes out his I-Pod. "s**t the battery is almost dead." Rick slaps it and a burst of lighting surrounds the I-Pod and the battery becomes full. "Woah! Thats weird!" Rick looks at his hand and lighting is surrounding his hand.

"Is something wrong?" asked a patient next to him.

"No I'm ok." said Rick. Rick looks at his hand and makes a pointing gesture and shoots the TV with lighting and turns the TV on. "Awesome!" said Rick in excitement. Rick arives home the next day and his buddies are lounging around at his house waiting for him. "Dude you would not believe what have happend to me!"

"What happend?!" asked Bobby.

"Check it!" Rick points at the TV in the living room and electricity comes out of his fingers and turns it off. "Isn't that the coolest?!" asked Rick

"Woah do that again!" asked Jason. Rick shoots lighting at one of his friend's I-Pod while he was on the couch and sucks the battery power out of it.

"Hey who did that!" asked Tony who played the victem in the movie. Tony looks around and his jaw drops when he saw the lighting surrounding Rick's body.

"Do you guys know what this means?!" asked Jason who played the thug in the movie. "We can make the most bad a** super hero movie ever!"

"Yeah we don't have to use those lousy special effects anymore!" said Tony

"Yeah that be tight!" said Bobby.

"I got an idea! How about we make me a bad a** super hero costume and we go downtown and you guys will film me beating up the bad guys!" said Rick

"Excellent!" everyone says together. All the teens are at the table with a sketch pad and Tony is drawing the ideas that comes up. They come up with a costume they all agree on: Full black suit, yellow mask, 2 lighting bolts in the chest area, yellow boots and yellow gloves. But till they can come up with the material for the costume they make him a temporarly costume: Blue shirt with lighting bolts on it, blue jeans, and black mask.

"Alright now we need a name." said Jason.

"The Shocker?" suggested Tony.

"No Marval Comics will sue our asses." said Jason.

"Shockwave?" suggested Rick.

"The computer software?" Billy replied.

"Power Surge!" suggested Tony.

"Yeah!" everyone said together. So Power Surge suits up and Bobby grabs the camera Tony gets the truck started and Jason hops on the back of the truck with Power Surge and Bobby rides shotgun. They cruise downtown for a couple of hours with no crime.

"To think since we're in downtown Detroit we're bound to find some crime. Hell I even take on a petty theif stealing grandma's purse or a guy selling fake Rolex watches." suddenly they drove by a bank and a bomb exploded. "What the ********?!" Tony quickly steps on the break.

"Look!" shouted Bobby. 5 hooded people with guns ran in and started firing randomly. "Holy crap Rick get your a** in there and take out those guys!"

"I dont know this is kind of a big job."

"Don't be a p***y! You got superpowers you should be able to take out these pricks!" said Tony.

"Alright alright damn...Power on!" Rick shouts and electricity surrounds his body. Rick hops off the truck and runs toward the building. He hides behind the door and looks at the situation. "Ok lets see if I go for a direct attack they would kill me I guess I should go for a sneak attack." Rick thought to himself. Rick crouches and begins to sneak up on the nearest thug. He charges up two fingers and jabs the crook in the neck witch knocks him out. Suddenly another thug hears him and turns around and starts shooting at Power Surge.

"Die mother ********!" shouted the thug. Suddenly out of pure instinct Power Surge creates a force field of electricity and blocks the bullets and one of the bullets hits his the thug's leg. As the thug fell down he fires the gun up in the air and one of the bullets hits a light and the light falls down and hits another thug on the head. The thug turns around from robbing the clerk looks whats goin on.

"What the?!"

"Don't drop the soap!" Power Surge says as he charges up his arms "Surge Cannon!" he shouted and puts them together and shoots a big electricity blast which knocks him back and also knocks him out. "I did it! I did it! Power Surge is here and he isn't going nowhere!"

"Breaking news looks like Detroit has a new superhero on it's hands his name is Power Surge." said the lady reporter on Metro TV News. "Thats right Metropolis has Superman, Gotham has Batman, New York has The Fantastic Four but we have Power Surge! We now go to the streets to see what the people think."

"Power Surge? Oh yeah isn't that guy with the electricity powers? Oh snap I remember I was at the bank when it all happen you should have seen that guy!" said one of the hostages.

"Power Surge to me sounds like a energy drink." said a random civillian. "But its great that we have a super hero now hope he's a Tiger fan."

"Check it out bro your the talk of the city." said Bobby as he put the newspaper on Ricks lap.

"Holy crap I'm on the front page!" said RIck. He said as he read the headlines that read 'Who Is Power Surge?' "So you finish editing the movie?"

"Yeah bro it looks awesome! Aye look I invented this watch here you can listen in on police CB radios so that way you can keep track on police activity."

"You kick a** bro!" Rick said as he put the watch. "I feel like 007!" suddenly he heard a report on the CB watch.

"Calling all cars, calling all cars we have a gang battle in progress, suspects are armed with millitary grade weapons."

"Time for me to go!" Rick goes upstairs and goes up stairs to his room and changes into his new costume and flies out the window.

To Be Continued...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:35 am
It's pretty good, it really reminds me of how super hero comics go. My favorite line was Power Surge sounding like an energy drink. xd  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Im Not So Innocent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:38 am
hey that fic sound pretty almost please write more cause i would really like to read more of it. Thanks  
Creative Writing/Homework Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games