Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
KH2:COM (FOR PS2) (final mix comes with it) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SomniumAddiction

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:26 pm
In KH2:FM+, you can fight all the organization XIII members whenever you want! you can fight them in data battles!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:09 pm
User Image *~ User Image "You set the world on fire"... ~* User Image

That would be awesome if it was coming out in the US!!!
I'm just a little worried that this might not be true.. =[
A friend and I searched everywhere to find a website saying that it
would come out... but no luck. It kept giving us the version
that came out in Japan.
It was depressing to read but hopefully it will come out! ^^

User Image*~ ..."you are my one desire" User Image ~* User Image

Soupii

x_Ganax_x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:22 pm
I don't believe KH:COM nor Final mix is coming out in the U.S D:

I mean, Square Enix must've realized how bad we are at dubbing xDD

Look at Sailor Moon, NARUTO, One Piece...

xDDD They know there's a chance of killing Kingdom Hearts:COM and Final mix. D;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:49 pm
im excited about re com
i played com for the gba
it was prretty good except i wan the fricking audible voiceovers
i heard the in recom marly's hair is bubblegum pink
apparently now he is gay  

mr-aryan-coconut

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100

yaksok h a e

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:11 pm
Hoshi no Kenta
Ignoring speculation about the 3rd "game" (as Nomura himself had said it will more than likely be a spin-off series, not Kingdom Hearts), how many have actually played Re:CoM and FM2?

I got up to Destiny Islands today (I never played KH1, so the music was nice and soothing) and I'm about to square off with Dark-side. As for FM2, I took care of the annoying Roxas tutorial thing in 90 minutes and got that done with. It ticks me off that there is no "change language" option for voices in FM2. No offense, but other than the actual Disney characters, I hate the english voice cast. Jesse McCartney bothers me especially (and it's helpful to have a voice saying the words rather than reading a wall of kanji; Axel's JPN voice actor > english one for sure)

CoM battle system is surprisingly fun for me. The use of the triangle reaction commands makes it a lot easier (if you know what you're doing) and some of the bosses (like Riku) are just fun to beat up. Some of the bosses though... so annoying. (I never played the original CoM, mind you) They put up invisible shields that you can't penetrate until you've done XX amount of Card Breaks, and by that point you've either used up your deck, or all of your 0 cards, and then the boss just jumps in for the kill. Some bosses also have area effects of which you can't do anything of unless you get the ever elusive green Disney card which is always 0 and modifies the enviornment to your liking.
Annoying bosses:
-Trickmaster
-Oogie
-Ursula
-Vixin (Because that's how they say it)

The two bosses I found surprisingly easy (given who they are) are Riku (technically the *SPOILERS*) and Maleficent. Oh well. Most of the Organization Fights are easy too. The one exception I listed above. (He must be a real nerd if he put that many 0 cards in his deck)

As for FM2... I should go find Yen Sid (Cookies awarded to those who can figure out where that name came from), and then go from there. I know where to find most of the Org. members from CoM to fight in FM2... so I'm going to go beat up Vixin the first chance I get. Payback time.

I love KH2:FM+!! I'm currently trying to beat the Organization member's data forms. I just need to beat Axel, Luxord, and Vexen, then I get a crown! YAY! Vexen's reeaally hard! The Sora clone kills me each time! Then he laughs at me....He has a creepy a** laugh crying It scares me! Marluxia was hard in The Beast's Castle, but easy in The Cave of Rememberance! xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:44 pm
i just got kingdom hearts 2 final mix+ and i love it so far but what i think is funny is that i cant read japanese lol  

Travis_Heartless_Prince

Reign-beaux

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:19 pm
i love kh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:34 pm
well its obviously not coming out in fall 2007, like said at the beginning of the forum. as for my opinion, i thin it will be for the ps3, just because its more modern and can handle a game with more to it, but hey thats just my opinion.....  

AlexBeAwesome

Jazzy Okami

Dapper Gawker

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Healer 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:51 pm
I can't wait for the other three games, Birth by sleep, 358/2 ? days, and coded.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:38 am
KH2 final mix is not gonna come out cuz they refuse and they didn't release KH1 final mix.  

Rainboner

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:04 pm
Here's my two cents about all of this.

I hear that Coded SUCKS. It would be nice to play KH on your cell phone, but it's Tetris in essence.

358/2 days shall be interesting, if only because of the fact that you can play as any Organization member in multiplayer mode.

KH3 is a prequil, not too excited about that, but if I had a PS3 I would get it anyway.

RUMORS are that RE:CoM and both final mixes are coming out for the PS2/3, but I doubt it. If they do, great for us, if they don't, well... we've still got the other stuff to keep us occupied right?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:52 pm
just thought to pop in.... but that picture on the front page that says the picture in the bottom right is Sora..... Well it isnt! and the other two chasers arnt Kari or Riku! scream the three people are: Ven, Terra (person in bottom right picture), and Aqua!

Edit//* new enimies include Unbirth, and Heartless. story is that the three chasers are looking for Ansem and his apprentice. all of this is leading to the Keyblade wars. this is from BBS and is a prequel to KH. Ven if seen in some google pictures looks just like Roxas but Ven is an acctual person.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

PokeBrianDo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:25 am
i want final mix so bad!!! stressed scream  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games