Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Creative Writing/Homework Help
My firneds Journal....opinions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll equals gold.
  REALLY?!?!?!
View Results

gakalika

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:08 pm
My friend Ezvondulodt (that's her username) is writing a story in her journal. She's not a member of this guild, so I;m advertising for her, as she really wants feedback. Please search Ezvondulodt, read her journal, and posts thoughts here. Any comments are really appreciated. Thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:08 pm
You can also pm either me or ezvondulodt with any thoughts and feedback, if you prefer that.......  

gakalika

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:27 am
Ok, some suggestions:
A link to the journal - http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=archive&u=4193959
People won't go out of their way to find it...

She really needs to change the blue, you can't read the text at the top unless highlighted. Plus, she needs to host her own images and resize them, imageshack is good to use.

Other than that I see proper English; spelling out numbers is another plus and maybe some more detail could be added.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:14 pm
Your friend is really creative! I wish her good luck in writing, because she has talent for planning out the ideas in her head. It really shows in her journal. I like how she narrates as a tour guide, in a way. And the way she ends the entries is good! Tell her she's talented and to keep writing!  

xWrittenx at the xDiscox

Creative Writing/Homework Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff