Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Comments, Thoughts and Opinions
oRG gUILD, The makings of the conspiracy >.> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you in our out
  hell yeah
  whatever your weird
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:06 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
new info and im almost positive that you can fight each other with the battle system whee also found out that you may be able to use your item weapon but im not so sure about that one anyhow sweatdrop
but listen this must not leave this thread ever understood stare we must keep this classified really im serious i dont want to get my friend in trouble kay sweatdrop stare but this is most of the info so far so we should have a better understanding of whats to come 3nodding and plan ahead before others can whee
classified understand classified stare
ok, dont worry, i keep secrets better than anyone lol ive seen the whole review of the battle system.....includeing some of the things you fight and such
thats cool so weve got how thing work so now .........lets do something about it sweatdrop
hey check out my newly born thread whee please click my siggy i need some to chill with sweatdrop
hey...u know the signature i had.....?....it just got disabled....they said it was too big....do u belive that?! ive seen ppl with sig x10 as big and they never get busted! gonk ....it it was half the size of the one you have now!
im so sorry oh and have a happy snow day 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:54 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
new info and im almost positive that you can fight each other with the battle system whee also found out that you may be able to use your item weapon but im not so sure about that one anyhow sweatdrop
but listen this must not leave this thread ever understood stare we must keep this classified really im serious i dont want to get my friend in trouble kay sweatdrop stare but this is most of the info so far so we should have a better understanding of whats to come 3nodding and plan ahead before others can whee
classified understand classified stare
ok, dont worry, i keep secrets better than anyone lol ive seen the whole review of the battle system.....includeing some of the things you fight and such
thats cool so weve got how thing work so now .........lets do something about it sweatdrop
hey check out my newly born thread whee please click my siggy i need some to chill with sweatdrop
hey...u know the signature i had.....?....it just got disabled....they said it was too big....do u belive that?! ive seen ppl with sig x10 as big and they never get busted! gonk ....it it was half the size of the one you have now!
im so sorry oh and have a happy snow day 3nodding

yeah thanx lol  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:55 am
hey you know what i think we should start the forum thread thingy now so that everyone can play and wait for the new battle sytem to arrive and they already gotten useto the forum so its the best ii can do while im temporarily on sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:42 pm
HEY I WAS IN THE SUBFORUM FOR THE CONSPIRACY AND I WAS ASKING ARE WE STILL GONNA GO WITH THE RED,GREEN,BLUE COLOR DIFFERENTION* SORRY ABOUT SPELLING sweatdrop *I LEAST FOR THE START  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:15 pm
the team leaders can choose there names lol, they dont have to be red blue green, ect. if they dont want.....

any we need a story before we can open the forum xP  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:55 am
well if i fill in the blanks i have an obvious idea...

purpose: to gather followers in gaia by turning them into nobodies

background: after being defeated by Sora once and being plunged into nonexcistance, the organisation all creaited profiles on gaia in an attempt to gather the hearts of people by means of the popular online community

important people: the organisation leaders (the XIII), and any "civillians" we have working for us, maybe an enemy fraction (light warriors)

what we do: gather nobodies to open kingdom hearts...

how we do it: mainly defeating people in the battle system thus stealing their hearts, but also by manipulating gaia by pulling the strings behind the scenes...

how we can make it affect ppl: start a rumor about us being behind the first zombie outbreak, say that the cloaked sniper is one of ours, say we homed the aliens to our location to steal their hearts also, Work ourselves into the future storylines...

conspiricys or whatever if so:i think i had it covered under the affecting people section...

other info: well work on that as the story progresses...

also, the battle team leaders could be the XIII, and the members could be divided into teams according to ranks so that whatever ranking you had corresponded to your team leader...

like this:

rank ----------------- leader
Gambler ------------- Luxord
Berserker ----------- Saix
Assasin ------------- Axel
Dragoons ----------- Xaldin
Dusk ---------------- Marluxia
Dancers ------------ Larxene
Samurai ------------ Roxas

iceman_dk

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:50 pm
o= wow! tahts great!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:46 pm
why thank you...  

iceman_dk

jeramy5073

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:31 pm
i am all for it  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:33 pm
Well technically Dancers fall under Demyx's control...but okay~  

Akira Shinji

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:54 pm
that would be cool. id totally love to be a part of that  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:54 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
alright why dont we take things into our own hands and do something that will not only make us stand out but also make or the guild well known on gaia like advertising us or something, make our own story that works in the foregrounds of Gaia, a secret Alliance like the organization, make friends and enemies, i know its evil in a way but it like your either in or out, like religion or science, all about belief, but we have to make it big to the piont it becomes an event on gaia something for eveyone to know but not know whats happening twisted biggrin understand me...
lets start our own little war on Gaia, a conspiracy gianst all those who apose us twisted who is with me twisted
( Note to all it is something that i want to talk to the admistrator about so we can make a huge story about kinda like the comics where we all just make something cool like in a group of people in the towns where we can make our story, think the mansion in KHII no one nows whats in it but only those who know how to gwt in, sounds kinda like the guilds but i wants this to be big)
Ashelux what do you think??

sorry we ar now chagin the way this is going but im going to leave this idea here so it can be read and discussed further or used so future refrance

so far we discussed staying together as a guild and distingush ourself for our guild and battle together...read further to understand more
join the discussion

sounds like fun to me i'll join  

crashintomyarms

Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out