• Funds
  • Donators
  • Completed Quests
  • Links
  • Reserved
  • Reserved
  • Annotate

User Image

Hello there everyone! My name is Lady Kitania, but quite a few of you may know me better as Kitty. Well, as you can quite plainly see, this is my quest thread! A quest thread for what you may ask? For a Soquili of course! I mean, come on.. Why else would I put a questing thread into the Soquili Guild. XP

Anywho, when it comes to me and the Soquili, I have to be completely honest. I have absolutely no knowledge about them in any way, shape, or form! However, I am doing my best to learn about them. It may be a very slow process, as there's quite a bit to know, but at least it's getting processed and stored away in my brain... Somewhere. ^^'

Back to the quest thread though! This thread will be used over and over again as quests are completed. Hopefully, with lots of luck, my quests will go smoothly and I won't run into any bumpy spots. Also, these quests will not be for me alone. I will occasionally quest for someone else, as I do have quite a few friends here on Gaia. It will be a rather rough challenge to gain all that gold, but with the help of everyone, as well as my own input, I know I'll be able to do it! <3

Well, now that it seems I have covered most of the 'important' points, I will let you move on in the thread. After all, who wants to sit here and read little purple ink all day, eh? >.>'

Have fun! Don't get lost! Get crazy! >w<

((And yes.. I'm smiley happy. XD!))

| Introduction | Story | Le News | The Legendary 'Dark' Link | The 'Dark' Prince | The MLP Known as Medley | Reserved | Reserved | Funds | Donators | Completed Quests | Links | Reserved | Reserved | Annotate |

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:47 am
User Image

Well, as you already know, I'm known as Kitty, as least to most people. I've been on Gaia for around.. 2 years now, but a little more than that as well. I first joined it back on May 6, 2004 with the username of Kittyandacat, hence how I became known as Kitty to everyone. However, just about 2 years after my joining date, my account got banned by the Gaian Administration... And for the one thing that a lot of people have been getting banned for. That's right... Botting gold/profitting from botted gold. It's a disease that Gaia doesn't handle too well in my opinion... But what's happened has happened and I can't go back to change it, even though I personally did nothing wrong.

Back to the present now though, this is my new name, Lady Kitania. She started out as a mule for my banned account, but when I found everything out, I had no choice but to resort to her. Thank goodness I had some of my items with her, as well as friends to help me gain what ever I had ultimately lost. However, after being with this account for a few months now, I've realized that I've actually had a lot more luck with it than I ever did on my old one. So, I suppose that it's all for the greater good! ^^

Now, about the rest of me I suppose, eh? Well, I decided to finally start questing for a Soquili around the beginning October, my interest growing even more so as I saw that they hired some new and well known colorists. So, after a month of pondering, I finally got around to starting up a quest thread which dates to November 12, 2006. Slowly, but surely, I've been saving up gold, as well as trying to get a few guest colorist jobs here and there for that gold. Of course, I have other pets I'm saving up for, but now that I've actually put forth all this hard work into creating this thread, I'm not just going to stop now! Whether I or other people believe in me or not, I will obtain my first Soquili, as well as many more! <33

| Introduction | Story | Le News | The Legendary 'Dark' Link | The 'Dark' Prince | The MLP Known as Medley | Reserved | Reserved | Funds | Donators | Completed Quests | Links | Reserved | Reserved | Annotate |

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:49 am
User Image

November 13, 2006 :: As Kitty is going to finally get off of her lazy arse, the quest thread shall slowly fill itself in. ^w^
November 12, 2006 :: Quest thread was set up! <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:50 am
User Image

.:Edited Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Anyone who becomes available
Name of horse: 'Dark' Link
Owner: Lady Kitania
Temper: Reckless
Breed: Cosplay

Description: Link would be a stallion with slightly tanned skin, but still may be considered 'caucasian'. His hair is a golden yellow and he has ripe, blue eyes. His hair hangs over his eyes a little bit, in the form of long bangs, yet stays off to the sides of his face. His sideburns are merely loose hair that just so happen to be right in front of his ears. He usually has a very melancholy expression, not really expressing joy or hate. His ears are pointed, much like an elf's would be. However, he's not an elf at all. He's what you would call a Hyrulian.

Link's clothes are a nice and pure green, being in the shape of a tunic. He wears a white suit under his tunic, that which completely covers his arms, his legs, and a very small portion of his neck. As the white suit sort of tires up at the top, Link also wears a variety of accessories. Around his waist is a large, brown belt, linking through green belt loops and locking shut in the front with the help of a large, gold belt buckle. Going across his chest is what looks like another large, brown belt. It is, in fact, a belt that keeps his sword holester on his back, coming up from the left shoulder, going down and across, and then around his right side to connect behind him. He wears brown gloves and boots, the boots having what looks like a small belt and buckle at the top of them. Link also fashions wearing a small blue, slightly looped earing on his left ear. Right along with all his clothes and style, Link wears a pure green cap on his head, it falling down to about midway down his back.

With that being his last clothing accessory, we get on to the other 'important' items. Usually, on his left arm, Link carries the Hyrulian shield. However, in the case of the Soquili, this shield would be slightly hanging off his right leg, showing the front of it. His sword would usually be in his right hand, but since horses do not have fingers, his sword will be in the from of a keychain, hanging off of his tail. The holester that his sword sits in will still be on his back, attached to that belt that loops around his front.

That, as far as I can possibly think of, is all the details that can describe Link, mine and Destiny's future Soquili.

Reference Image(s): Ref. 1, Ref. 2, Ref. 3, Ref. 4
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult Stallion
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag Frame color:
Tag Feather color:
Hair/Clothing edits:

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:51 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:52 am
User Image

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:53 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:54 am
User Image

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:56 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:57 am
User Image

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:57 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:59 am
User Image

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:00 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:00 am
User Image

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:01 am
User Image

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games