Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Dirge Of Cerberus

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DOC
  Wicked game! *Drools*
  meh its alright
  not my thing
  get that thing away from me now!
  BANANA!
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:52 am
Not everyone would have had this game for a long time so i am making a new thread. So what do you all think of the game i thought i would hate the thing but i am loving every single minute of it. the gameplay is really brilliant and to top it off you get the hang of it really easily too!

i like the fact you see and hear the older characters and also it isnt done with subtitles nearly all the time if not all the time it is done in voice which makes the game more enjoyable i can focus on the graphics etc more so than reading the subtitles. i have only just killed azul where he dies so i have no idea where i am or how far i am through the game. i hope it isnt a short game as i am really enjoying it.

so views?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:18 pm
hi i played and beaten the game ur about half way through. the games only short if u just try and blaze through the levels. After you beat the game try the hard level(i think thats wat its called) you unlock after you beat the game once. I won't spoil any of it but if you want to know anything just let me know. oh and to let you know omega looks awesome  

partyboy49

Squall_Leonhearts

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:03 am
I want this game soooooo much  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:56 pm
lol When you say you just finished Azul I must ask you which time do you mean?

If that doesnt mean anything to you, you have a little ways to go yet!

I HATE ROSSO!!!!  

lycanth_the_lycanvamp

Computers & Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces