Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Angelis

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  There amazing i see what you mean.
  never heard of them...
  ill check them out.
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:26 pm
http://www.angelis-music.com/

I recently went to cornwall as you all know and on the way back from cornwall my friend put on a cd for us to listen too as we drove through the night and insted of the usual R&B, rap, rock yadda he put on some easy listening now normally i hate this type of music, mikes dad puts it on and it gives me the worst types of headaches and it drives me around the bend where i am there in a really bad mood for the rest of the day all because i listened to some easy listening... :stress:

But this band not only blew me away but i found myself really liking there style of music and singing and whats more shocking to me personally as the singers are children... honest to god they have 3 boys and 3 girls singing what can only be classed as easy listening or oprah to some people and they do it where the only feeling you have throughout them singing and after the album has finished is really relaxed and content. :nod:

The 6 kids really are amazing, they all have different tones and i would have said some of them were adults that have had singing lessons or been singing for years but they are completely fresh kids pulled from long lines of wannabes and placed together, no singing lessons, no time together singing before and the band really does sound breath taking. the link is below for you all to enjoy... there isnt many songs on there album which is self titled angelis as well...

I have fallen in love with one song which really helped me on the way back from cornwall whilst i was down with my friend and mikey in cornwall we went to my grandmothers grave and as everyone thought i completely broke down and fell to my knees in tears wasnt good for me or the baby but it really did break my heart and i was almost hesterical i refused to believe she was down there, i thought it was a joke she died in 2002 funny enough the 1st of may so i hope i have my baby then... be a blessing i suppose.... anyway mike took me away in the end once he placed the flowers nicely arranged as i could not, i was a right state and on the way back from the trip one song came on by this group which touched right to my very soul...

it was called Even though your gone to me this calmed down my heart and soul which was what i needed because i still felt the pain of losing her and all the music up to then reminded me of her nothing seemed to make me calm and know even though she is gone she remains in our memorys, our hearts, our souls and nothing could change that. It sounds really silly but i suggest downloading it and seeing what you think.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:13 pm
This is the lyrics of the song i had to listen to it 5 times to get the whole thing down correctly lol

even though you are gone

words, words, are not enough,
for me to say how much i miss you....
you, flew away to soon,
i feel so alone not with you.
but when i close my eyes,
everynight....

i hear your voice,
like a angel,
and your here again,
by my side i swear,
i hear your words,