Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Free-post!
Discussion that I didn't know where else to put.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:43 pm
So. Today my health teacher played a game with us. We were put into a hypothetical situation where we had $1,000,000 and we were at an auction. He told us to bid for the things that we thought mattered the most to us. We budgeted ourselves and bidded on items and events such as "food from the best cook in the world and daily massages for a year" and an "Omniscient computer that only you can use." At the end of the auction, he told us that the things we bidded on reflected our values such as physical health, free time, wisdom, etc.

-What do you value?
-What qualities and traits do you look for in other people?
Be as vague or specific as you like.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:20 pm
well, i personally value my girlfriend and my family above everything else. i could live without my computer or without video games, but i kno that i can't live without my gf or my family.

as far as what qualities and traits i look for, sense of humor, knows when to laugh and when to be serious, and has GOT to be nice  

surfrdude989

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:07 am
I would value my friends and family. It's better to have someone to share with than being lonely.

As for the qualities and traits, it depends on what type of relationship I'm looking for such as friendship or a relationship with lover. It's too bad my list is long..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:47 pm
So far people seem to value their family and friends which is defitnitely a good sign. (Not materialistic?) As for qualities and traits we look for--we have to be a bit picky in those cases..  

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:46 am
Immortalcrystal95
So far people seem to value their family and friends which is defitnitely a good sign. (Not materialistic?) As for qualities and traits we look for--we have to be a bit picky in those cases..

Well, it's like I said before, it depends of what type of relationship you're looking for. Many relationship have different qualities and traits. For example, the traits you're looking for in your friendship relationship is different from your co-worker relationship as well as your love relationship. Because afterall, not every relationship has all the same qualities and traits you're looking for. They may have some of the same, but they are completely different.  
Free-post!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games