Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:16 pm
Bedtime Bear and Whistle Wishes  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:50 pm
/ramble

Lani: *glances over at Dorian, now obviously large* Ooooh?

Dorian: *eyes grow wider very quickly* Gorgeous, you've...you've certainly seem to have let yourself go a bit... what happened?!

Dorian: I mean, weight... weight truly isn't an issue or anything, but we all must look our trimmest for our own health and appearance. Perhaps you and I should take up trotting around the lake a few times a day?

Lani: Oh, I think I'm more than healthy at this stage of development, don't you think? *fluttersparkle!*

Lani: I mean, I'm certainly not feeling drab or tired or sick! It's rather lovely.

Dorian: *shakes his head, attempting to clear his mind* Well, I am very.... pleased to see you are feeling fit and healthy, but I'm sure those extra pounds around that adorable tummy of yours certainly isn't helping your petite back. Are you sure you'd prefer against a bit of exercise with me? I'm sure I could use the walk myself, my handsome thighs aren't what they used to be before winter arrived.

Lani: *laughs* Oh, we can start jogging after the whole thing is over. It shouldn't be too long now before I gain back most of my previous figure! I've been eating very well, making sure everything is all nutrients for better growth!

Dorian: *opens his mouth to speak, then pauses as he reconsiders her words* After what whole thing is over, darling?

Lani: Well, the pregnancy, of course! What else did you think it was? *SPARKLEFLUTTER!*

Dorian: *blinks a few times, allowing a few minutes for the news to settle in, his expression never changing until a small crooked smile crossed his lips* Why, Gorgeous, I hadn't realized you were seeing another stallion or two. I'm very happy for you, despite the fact I doubt any of your soon to be will be able to grow to be as beautiful as you have. Foals are a nuisance, I stand firm in my belief to that, but I know how happy you are around little ones, and the role of mother suits you quite well. *finally smiles wider, still having literally no idea of what to think on the situation as a whole*

Lani: *bursts into a fit of giggles* Oh, you are certainly a silly one, Dorian. I haven't seen any other stallions! You are my first and only. And yes, *she continues, as though the first statement really isn't as important as it probably should be* I'm quite excited! I think it'll be delightful to raise our own little ones. They're going to be adorable. <33

Dorian: *blinks again... opens his mouth, then closes it, then blinks once more before reopening it* Gorgeous... I'm.. not sure what exactly you're trying to prove or pull on me here. *laughs slightly, rubbing one wing over his flawless mane* I mean, I'm truly flattered you think I could be the father to your beautiful offspring, but you see... I can't have children. I simply have never desired to father offspring, and therefore, will never put a mare in the position to bear my no doubt glorious looking children, should I have had any. I, erm, well, I know we had our fun times, but I.. well, I just... I... *falters off, beginning to feel a bit lightheaded as he goes over the natural facts of the situation*

Lani: *blinks a few times, and allows herself to stray from her normal naive demeanor to have a serious conversation* Why, I'm not trying to pull anything on you, Dorian. We had our moments, and wether you like it or not, they'll be coming. If you didn't want them so badly, then why...did you allow it to happen as such? You can't say that you don't put mares in that sort of position when you certainly put them in others that could result into it.

Dorian:*attempts to regain his footing, growing further alarmed as the typically sweet tempered mare noticibly grows far more serious than she ever had been in his presence*

Lani, darling, I.. I just don't know what to say. I mean, I've never been put in.. quite a situation as this one before? *eyes her stomach once more, unable to break his stare from her telltale sign of pregnancy, despite him having mistaken it for mere fat earlier* I'm... I'm going to be a father? A...father. *repeats the word many times, it now seemingly foreign to his tongue and speech*

*finally shakes his head and lifts his chin, pulling his handsome self together* No, I'm not stupid; I know the consequences for our kind of pleasure. I've risked it in the past, and pushed aside the idea that it could be... possible, that it could happen to me, of course. But Gorgeous, I couldn't dream of a more beautiful mare for this to happen to, and... *takes a deep breath, his eyes closed* And, well, I will... see what I can do in assisting you in raising them. Foals are certainly not my favorite creatures to deal with, but if they are to share my bloodline, they will simply have to live up to their heritage, and both their beautiful parents' bloodlines.  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 pm
Anolani and Dorian RP contest  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers