Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
hi who loves kingdom hearts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who loves sora riku or kairi?
  i do
  i dont
View Results

kerukei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:30 pm
i love kingdom hearts the 2nd one is the best to me the game and the song MY SANTCUARY is the best song ever i love it so much anyway wholikes the graphics they are ALMOST better than Final Fantasy notice i said ALMOST if you know where to listen to the kingdom hearts theme songs pm me and tellme please i need to here them soon  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:32 pm
this belongs in the game sub. I'm moving it.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:32 pm
This belongs in the Games subforum.

Dammit, TSN the all-powerful modbeat me to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:43 am
I love them both.
I am currently on the second one myself. 3nodding  

BeautifullyChaotic1989

Renage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:11 am
kerukei~ice
i love kingdom hearts the 2nd one is the best to me the game and the song MY SANTCUARY is the best song ever i love it so much anyway wholikes the graphics they are ALMOST better than Final Fantasy notice i said ALMOST if you know where to listen to the kingdom hearts theme songs pm me and tellme please i need to here them soon

I noticed you said the above. You did know that Kingdom Hearts was developed by not only Disney, but SquareEnix as well, right? SquareEnix developed Final Fantasy--so in all reality, they can't really be better than theirselves...

I must say that I loved both games, though.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:29 am
Renage
kerukei~ice

I noticed you said the above. You did know that Kingdom Hearts was developed by not only Disney, but SquareEnix as well, right? SquareEnix developed Final Fantasy--so in all reality, they can't really be better than theirselves...

I agree 3nodding  

Miss Hermione J Granger

Anima Bella

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:18 am
Scaredy Cat
Renage
kerukei~ice

I agree 3nodding

Me too smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:28 am
I love the game just not that crappy Sanctuary song x.x;, I prefer the japanese version which is Passion, way much better XD. They changed the lyrics so i got kinda mad when i heard the english song... Changing the title and lyrics makes it bad xD. Yay for Original~~  

KazeKaizen

x__Calnus__x

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:51 pm
Im playing Kingdom hearts 2 now..im by the last boss but i decided to do all the side stuff first (like beating up a certain strong guy..I don`t want to ruin anything for anyone). Im on lv 69 on now and im still getting beat up lol  
Computers & Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games