Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Ketake is a harry potter Geek!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harry Potter!
  YAY!
  Nay!
View Results

Ketake

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:39 am
Yes this does not belong here but I will move it... just needs some attention.

For all you people that dont go to mugglenet.com(or any similar site) at least once a day might not know that the next and last books title is out.

Jo wrote it on her site a couple of days ago which made me all giddy and jumped around looking like this whee all day.
Even though I personally dont like it I still got allhappy...

And here it is, the seventh book in the harry potter series is going to be called

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:46 am
*sniffs* What smells like geek? blaugh

Just kidding! I read all of the Harry Potter books and have one of the games for the XBox. Yeah... I be geek too. But you already knew I was one. whee

Luffles teh Ketake! heart heart heart  

IMWanderling

Oh! Mrs. O

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:19 am
Oh s**t! It has the word death in it! eek  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:41 am
Can't wait to see that movie! eek  

Spotted Flowers

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:45 am
I just saw this on the news thursday! And yes! Becca can't wait for the movie either! I've not read the books.. Although I plan to soon.. But I've watched all the movies many time over!
I can't wait for the new one! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:45 am
Man, I can't wait until the final book. I started reading the first when I was still in middle school. I'd never heard of it and once I'd got onto the second one, it seemed everyone was just getting into the first.

I love that they made the movies from them, as it makes the younger kids recognise that books aren't boring things, they spawn amazing characters that can come to life. Reading is such a lovely thing, especially when it holds your attention for as long as the Harry Potter series has.

I still believe Harry is going to die in the last, and I can take a guess as to how, but I was shocked with the last one, so we'll have to wait and see...

Renage

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff