No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
favorite video game(s-)? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

favorite video game(s)? post which particular one.
  halo series
  kh series
  ff series
  mario series
  zelda series
  ssb series
  pollwhore series
View Results

Kyle Teh Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:36 pm

I love the Final Fantasy series (VII-IX mainly), Devil May Cry series, Zelda series, Kingdom Hearts series, Jak series, Ratchet and Clank series, Soul Calibur series, Halo series, Samurai Warriors series, (this list is making me feel like a game nerd >.>) Doom series, Metal Gear Solid series, Grand Theft Auto series, and many other games. Talk about a mouthful XD
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:30 pm

Harvest_Goddess213
I heart just about every Final Fantasy I've played, but mostly VIII. I just don't get why that one isn't as popular as VII, ya know?

I'm also pretty into Harvest Moon (note username xd ), which is a pretty weird concept. Never thought just running around doing menial tasks could be that fun. But strangely enough, it is!

User Image

Haha, the reason people don't like VIII as much as VII is because sephiroth isn't in it. For some reason they think he's so hawt they'd die. I however, think that all the FF's are even, as I don't quite like them. But I, as much as everyone else, have a right to my opinion and I stand by it ^^

But i think FFVIII is a good game. I can't get through the whole thing though...not enough concentration xDUser Image

Chell of Aperture

Chell of Aperture

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:32 pm

danna09
Some of my all time favorite games are: the Final Fantasy series, the Zelda series, Lost in Blue 1 and 2, and Sims 2 for the computer (because the Sims games for other systems aren't as good)

User Image

Go sims! yeah! ;D
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:39 pm

User ImageSorry about all the posts...I had to agree with these people...

BUT yeah i find that my favorite game of all time no matter what is

DUH DUH DUH DUUUUH:User Image
BEST. GAME. EVER. Lemmie tell yah! BUT some people find it short and boring. I agree with the short, but whoever says portal isn't great must be STUPID! (quote from Yahtzee Kratshaw)User Image

Chell of Aperture

Neppy Akiyama

7,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:43 am

ZELDA!! Neppy is the BIGGEST Zelda addict!! * w * Had every game in one point of time...some have died and gone to Zelda heaven. XD

I love Final Fantasy, also!! 9 was the game my cousin introduced me to, and it will forever be my favorite! I love the rest, however. Haven't met an FF I haven't liked.

Harvest Moon!! Such a great, meaningless farming-ish game. It's so much fun, even though it has just little things to do. "Enter an egg in the contest"; "Take care of this dog"; "Get married"; just a bunch of things to do in life. =P

As for the PS3 bashing: STOP!!! No more PS3 bashing!! We know everyone complains about it and that the "xbox 360 and wii are better," but you have to think from the eye of the creators: this will be a great way to enhance graphics for better gameplay!! The PS3 has very good potential; it just hasn't been used yet.

Ah, Star Ocean. WONDERFUL game!! I love it, but I haven't beaten it 100% yet. =P I got to the gaming town but I haven't passed it. And I believe that is after the major plot twist? Because that was just plain bizzarre. x - x;;

I've gotten quite good at Guitar Hero. 1 was VERY difficult with the hammer-ons and pull-offs. 2 and 3, however, made it easier to play that way...WITHOUT compromising the difficulty of the songs!! X3

Sonic is a great series, though I've only beaten 1 Sonic game: Sonic Adventure 2 (:Battle). x _ x;; Though I do enjoy Sonic games from the original Sega systems. X3

Smash Bros...well...I didn't like the first one, or Melee. I mainly got them because they had Zelda characters in them. XD But Brawl...that's pretty fun. I play it with my friends...as ZELDA!! XD Seriously!! Zelda is one of my best characters!! Link's alright, but he's too heavy!! Toon Link is fun, though...kinda. Not fun to fight against. XD MARIO'S OVERALLS LOOK LIKE DENIM!!! * w * And DONKEY KONG IS HAIRY!!! Instead of flat hair...polygonal hair...whatever hair. And the cut scenes in Brawl are so beautiful. Especially for a Wii game.

I've loved Mario games for years...but I must say my favorites are the Mario Party games. I get lonely playing single player games all the time, and all of my friends enjoy a good Mario Party sometimes. ^^ Mario Kart is pretty good, also. X3

I owned an NES, also!! I've owned every Nintendo system to date...except the GBA:SP and DS...

Megaman..well, I do enjoy Megaman, but I didn't get into it that much. I wish I did, though, because he has great games.

Ah, Tales of Symphonia!! I haven't played another Tales game besides that one, but I'm sure they're close to being as good. Ah, but how I love Tales of Symphonia. If ToS had it's own whole series, it would be close to the ranks of Zelda status. XD And...Zelda owns my internet. XP

Ah, I've only seen a friend play the Jak games, but I've wanted to try them out at least once. The third one looked fun, so I'm sure the other ones would be fun, too.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:09 am

Ah, Psycho_Kat, you're stuck on ZELDA?! Neppy can help!! Let me know how far into the temple you've gotten. Do you have the clawshot yet?

Kamironin, I had the same circumstance with Star Ocean: TtEoT. I borrowed it from my friend and I haven't gotten to beat it yet. XP Someday...

Kingdom Hearts!! Such an interesting game. Disney and Square? Wow!! But Donald and Goofy can make good partymates...sometimes. XD I don't mind replacing them with the world characters in the 2nd one...but the Trinities were a pain in the butt in the first one. x _ x;;

Wow!! Driinex, you like the oddballs of the Zelda series!! Though they are both great games, they're a bit different from the other Zelda games. Majora's Mask, for one, only has one cut scene with Zelda in it!! XD But I liked the time deal. A lot of frustration, but a lot of fun. X3 And Wind Waker...I had a blast with the figurines. XP Also, Wind Waker has mostly water!! Other Zelda games need you to cross land most of the time. Wind Waker needs you to sail places. VERY unique and amusing. Nice taste!!

I haven't played FF6. I'll have to look into that. ^^

X is a very fun Final Fantasy; I haven't played XII, though.

Well, I guess you haven't played Magical Melody if you're thinking about GameCube Harvest Moon's lack of festivals. That one has TONS of festivals. Though, I agree, the other ones were pretty bland after a while. But it's also amusing to have your child grow up to be in a strange profession. All fun. X3

My brother loves Elder Scrolls, but I have yet to play it. What kind of game is it?

Well, Kingdom Hearts is very great, but kicking every other game? I hope not. I want to keep my games in top condition!! XD

Neppy Akiyama

7,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100

Neppy Akiyama

7,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:27 am

Wow. Mana series? Sounds interesting. I'll have to look into that.

Gosh, I'd love to play Chrono Trigger; I've only seen a brief playing session of it and it's one of those games I want to try out. XP

EARTHBOUND?!?! I can't find that ANYWHERE...for a reasonable price. Someone was trying to sell it on ebay for $212!!! OUTRAGIOUS!!! And I want to get it for my friend, since he plays Brawl all the time...as Ness. XP

Ah!! I'm going to get into the Fire Emblem series, too, soon. I'll be playing Path of Radiance...Ike's in it, I believe. But I would really like to play the first one...with Marth. * w *

I have a Xenosaga game...but it's the 2nd one. I want to play the first one prior to it..so I'm looking for it. XP

Darn!! What system is Legendia for? If I have the right system, I'll look into buying it sometime.

Miss AzureGoddes, what is IMHO? o . o And as for Shadow Hearts, another to add to my 'must play' list.

CHELL OF APERTURE!!! I mean... [subject name here]. XD I LOVE Portal!! It is my temporary addiction!! And... don't forget garnishes like fish shaped crackers!! XP And true, it was too short. T m T It should be a game on it's own!! Orange Box is nice, but they are each liable to be their own individual game...especially Portal. X3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:51 pm

Neppy Akiyama

Gosh, I'd love to play Chrono Trigger; I've only seen a brief playing session of it and it's one of those games I want to try out. XP

EARTHBOUND?!?! I can't find that ANYWHERE...for a reasonable price. Someone was trying to sell it on ebay for $212!!! OUTRAGIOUS!!! And I want to get it for my friend, since he plays Brawl all the time...as Ness. XP

Ah!! I'm going to get into the Fire Emblem series, too, soon. I'll be playing Path of Radiance...Ike's in it, I believe. But I would really like to play the first one...with Marth. * w *

I have a Xenosaga game...but it's the 2nd one. I want to play the first one prior to it..so I'm looking for it. XP

Darn!! What system is Legendia for? If I have the right system, I'll look into buying it sometime.

Miss AzureGoddes, what is IMHO? o . o And as for Shadow Hearts, another to add to my 'must play' list.

CHELL OF APERTURE!!! I mean... [subject name here]. XD I LOVE Portal!! It is my temporary addiction!! And... don't forget garnishes like fish shaped crackers!! XP And true, it was too short. T m T It should be a game on it's own!! Orange Box is nice, but they are each liable to be their own individual game...especially Portal. X3

User Image

YESS!!! A PORTAL LOVER!!! THE CAKE IS A LIE >:U

Its hard to find portal lovers <3 DID YOU KNOW THAT PORTAL TWO COMES OUT NEXT JANUARY? YESS! I'm so happy!!
User Image

Chell of Aperture

Neppy Akiyama

7,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:56 pm

Chell of Aperture
Neppy Akiyama

User Image

YESS!!! A PORTAL LOVER!!! THE CAKE IS A LIE >:U

Its hard to find portal lovers <3 DID YOU KNOW THAT PORTAL TWO COMES OUT NEXT JANUARY? YESS! I'm so happy!!
User Image

FANTASTIC!!! I hope it's for PC; then, I can play it!! ^ o ^ Though, my friend has an XBox 360, so I might need to mooch off of him. ninja

But that's GREAT news!! Oh, I'm all excited now!! I wonder who the main character will be this time? And...will they keep GLaDOS? Or will she be called something else? x . x;; So many ponderings!! I can't wait to play it!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:38 pm

my faves are the final fantasy and other rpgs and most simulation games and 1 or 2 racing

bazookajake

Kyakume

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Sorry, but I must be a loyal player and say that I LOVE DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff