Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
Little info about how things are run

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GundamEpy0n
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:17 pm
Well i got a little bored so i'll pose some info of how i will run things in here

the main goal is to talk about strongbad but i won't condem posts about other subjects. such at tv shows, sports video games etc, but don't just try not to talk about other subjects besides the homestar site.

Well heres a little info aobut me yer captain
well i'm a total video game/anime/internet nerd/geek/dweeb whatever you want to call me.
and since i'm incredibly shy i won't tell you guys any more info about me

and note: since i have major anime/video game addictions and can litteraly watch/play through several a week i will do weekly reviews on a differnt anime or video game in order to vent some frustration or award execelence

i encourage all crew members to make a small post in here regarding information about themselves to the lower members. lets try to keep it friendly...like an AA meeting  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:23 pm
GundamEpy0n
i encourage all crew members to make a small post in here regarding information about themselves to the lower members. lets try to keep it friendly...like an AA meeting

*stands up*

Hi! I'm Soultrain, and I'm a Strongbadia-a-holic.

Hi Soultrain

I found H*R.com last year, and have been addicted to it ever since. I've watched everything on there at least twice, and start going though withdrawl whenever they skip an update. I've been on Gaia since July of last year, and in Feburary found this guild. I also made many of the guild banners.

I'm into Anime, Webcomics, Gaia, and Strongbad: he rules.

*sits down*  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GundamEpy0n
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:02 pm
by many you mean all right...talking about banners i should stick them somehwere in here...*whisles and slowly walks away*

bah this moderator thing is going to tkae some getting used to i accedentally edited your post soultrain and put that in there without noticing, but that gives me an idea. i have the power to make people in here look like total idiots. i won't exercise that power but *evil laugh**cough cough wheeze* *evil laugh* *cough wheeze fall over dead*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:08 pm
GundamEpy0n
by many you mean all right...talking about banners i should stick them somehwere in here...*whisles and slowly walks away*

bah this moderator thing is going to tkae some getting used to i accedentally edited your post soultrain and put that in there without noticing, but that gives me an idea. i have the power to make people in here look like total idiots. i won't exercise that power but *evil laugh**cough cough wheeze* *evil laugh* *cough wheeze fall over dead*
stare You ain't the only one who can do that sparky. xd

Maybe we should make a new topic to chit-chat in and delete all these posts clogging up our stickys.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sword for hire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:12 pm
yeah, im sword for hire

"hi sword for hire"

hi doctor nick??

yeah, i have been on gaia since august of last year, and h*r since the techno sb email, my uncle showed it to me, been hooked ever since

i like video games and using my newfound modlike powers

like adding and deleting things in the captains posts eek  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:31 am
Hi I'm Yunalesca.
I ummm.. Well I was shown H*R.com by our captain.
I was addicted to the site instantly and made it my goal to look at all the SB emails.

I really don't have as much time as I used to so I haven't been keeping up with that.
*hangs head in shame*
I've been on gaia since Sept '03
Currently I'm starting up my AFI guild.
Inviting 333 people is a really hard job.

Oh and currently I'm a zombie..  

Yunalesca Chi
Crew

Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas