Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotalaska

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:16 pm
Name: ********
Nickname: Candy Cane
Bout meh: I'm an artist.... at least I like to think so. My friends call me Candy Cane because I started to call everyone by their favorite candies, and I bet you can't guess what mine is... I work at Alaskan & Proud (The grocery store here) and I'm a student at K-high... I have a 19-year-old sister, and a 4-sumthin-year-old dad, my mom died on yew-years-eve this year, and I have a cat named Socks. I rarely ever cry..... in public.... and that's almost always. I used to be in Tap and Ballet, but I dropped those, and I play precussion.... I'm head of the anime club here, and I love Onigiri!!! It's yummeh..... I have a boyfriend named Jacob.... but I call him Onibaba-san... He's been over almost every night after my mom passed... I'm a DA artist, and I'm on blogger, bebo, KU, and Neopets. I love computers and hopefully will be a game designer....... this is where Kingdom Hearts comes in... I only have the first one, but I had to help my friend through the whole 2nd game, I'm really bummed that the third's not on the ps2..... I don't have the money for a PS3.... I loved the graphics in the kingdom hearts games, and I love thinking about what the back stories behind the characters are..... but nobodies are hardest to think of....... no real history, right?
DOB: December 16, 1991
deepest secret: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now.... tell me bout you!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:16 pm
Welcome to the Guild Candy Cane!  

Xarikue

Desirable Sex Symbol

Welcome to the Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items