Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Magical Releases

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Science Fiction (aka: Fantasy) ?
  Yes, Unicorns turn me on
  Absolute...I enjoy space aliens
  Maybe, rainbows and sh*t
  No! Fantasy was sent by the devil
View Results

Kai_Cum_Cua

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:25 pm
Yes, yes... stare There are alot of Science Fiction movies coming out this year. I was just thinking back to "Labyrinth" with David Bowie. I loved that movie and alot of the songs.
The new movie "Pan's Labyrinth" looks awsome blaugh . But it is a totally seperate idea from Labyrinth. You are able to see a preview of it on MOVIES...on the welcome page. I have AOL. I don't know how other places work like MSN.

During the previews, when watching "Happily N'ever After", I saw this movie that is coming out which reminded me of Narnyia... Two kids go across a creek and end up in a very large valley where, If you open your imagination...YOU CAN SEE FANTASY CREATURES. I forgot the name of the movie. But it is named after what the two kids called the valley. I thought it looked stupid. eek
I guess screen writers have run out of ideas. sweatdrop

Add anything you want as comments to the movies I have listed. If you know any other sci-fi movies coming to theatres...you are welcom to chat about those too.

Kai _Cum_Cua ~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:09 pm
the movie that ur talking about is called 'the bridge to terabithia'. i read the book... it was ok  

sayadatsukakamu

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff