Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:53 pm
User Image
Dante sighed "I have no luck with this girl," He told himself as he plopped down on the couch and, decided just to chill out there until he sobered up a bit.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:25 am
Yukari then walked off to her own room, thinking of what she wrong with Yami at this time. Both she and Poki know that she would never raise her voice on anyone even to those she hates most. She wanted to know what made her change.

Meanwhile, Poki knocked on Yami's door "Yami...?" he called out to her softly as she didn't open the door "Please...stay away..." she said softly as he sighed in return "You know I can't do that..." he said as he didn't receive any more answers from her "fine then...I'll just wait outside then..." he said as he sat next to her door. She still didn't answer 'stupid...you know you can't stay there forever...' she thought as she lay down on her bed.

Severel moment s later, Yami opened the door in a very dangerous expression in her face. Poki looked at her "Are you fi---" when he was about to finish his sentence "Where's Yukari...?" she said to Poki who just got a bit surprise "In her room..." he replied as he followed along with Yami but he saw that Yukari wasn't there.

She then went downstairs and saw Dante "Where's Yukari?" she asked once more. Poki raised an eyebrow "Why'd you want to find her?" he asked as Yami suddenly said "It's just a matter of life and death..."

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers