Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
Why not...Here are some things I do for fun...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why not tell me what you think of my hobbies?
  Love it
  Like it
  Need more work
  Soso
  Hate it
View Results

DarkAngel Athena

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:06 pm
These are just a few of my things I do for fun. I draw, read, and write. Currently, all I have are these pics. I have an RP forum to show off some of my imagination. Two stories in my journal and a couple poems on my profile. I will continue to post poems and things in here. I might even start a small story in here to see what you guys think. If you like it, let me know. I enjoy showing off my imagination. I plan on getting some more of my artwork on this laptop as well as make some new ones for others if they request something from me. I will do it for free, because it makes me happy to make others happy. But I also plan on opening an art shop once I get a scanner. Forgive the pics that were taken by my webcam, they turned out dark and blurry. Once I get a scanner they will look much, much better.

First female character drawn from a story:
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q68/Dark_Angel_Rouge/my drawings/zodia.jpg

First male ever drawn and is also the twin brother of female above:
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q68/Dark_Angel_Rouge/my drawings/zypher.jpg

Second male ever drawn and the most recent male character from my story:
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q68/Dark_Angel_Rouge/my drawings/keiishirou.jpg

My most current female that is on the laptop:
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q68/Dark_Angel_Rouge/my drawings/Annalise.jpg

These are a few pics, taken with webcam, to show off the inking skill I used on the drawing of the girl above:
User Image User Image

These next pics are the most recent drawing I have that isn't scanned into the laptop. I took the stance from the previous girl and made her into a new character of my newest story:
User Image User Image User Image

Please give me your critique on my artwork as well. Everything is taken into consideration, good or bad. I am open minded, so I never take anything said and hold it against the person. It helps me become a better artist. Once I get a scanner, everyone will see more art. In the next post I will put the second male's description and every other post when I am bored and have nothing to do, I will post a new poem or description and would like feedback on that as well. Thank you and I hope you enjoy.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:33 pm
Here is the description of the second male, who's drawing is above. He has two forms, Kitsune and Vampire. The one that is posted will be his Kitsune form, his Vampire form would look human with pointed ears. Each description I write is also it's own beginning for a story.

He is leaning against a tree, back in the shadws with deep auburn hair, short on top wiht the hair hanging in his eyes, spiked slightly and the rest hanging down to his waist loosely. His hair is highlighted with several colors, each blending into one another fluidly. There is deep red, a light blonde, a rich gold, and a fire orange color. The wind whips around him, blowing his hair around him wildly and flipping his clothes around him. His Kitsune ears twitch in the wind, also copper in color. He worea white tank top that fit snugly across his chest and stomach, showing off his defined muscles in his abdomen. He wore loose pants, black in color and held at the waist with a leather belt. His legs were long and muscular, showing the years of training he did to make him great looking. His arms were long and powerfil as well, with large hands. He steps out from under the tree and walks to the water's edge, barefoot and liking the feel of the soft grass under his feet. He turned his eyes to the other side of the pool, too small to be called a lake and it had a small waterfall falling into it. His eyes focused on a deer as it walked to the water, his eyes a very rare lilac color, rimmed with a deeper purple and framed with long, black lashes. He smiled, his full lips parting to show his white and straight teeth, complete with his Kitsune-Vampire fangs. He watched the deer for a while and turned his eyes to the small waterfall. He sat on the grass and placed his left arm over his bent left knee, leaning back on his right hand. He shook his head, his hair falling behind him and pooling on the ground, hiding his Kitsune tail, also copper like his ears and hair. His nose twitched, slightly small, but still gave him a many appearance. He looked slightly feminine, but that is because his father looked feminine as well as being twins. His mother was very beautiful and he and his sister inherited her beauty, which is rare for a man. His nose twitched again and he turned, looking behind him. He heard something in the trees behind him and moved quickly, going to the trees and hiding in the shadows as before. He waited for a few minutes and nothing appeared. He let out a breath and shook his head, silently cursing himself for being paranoid. He crossed his arms over his chest as he stood and leaned against the tree, his muscles rippling with each breath and movement.

I hop you enjoy the description. I will put more on as I go. And possibly even start a story or two in here. I will also put up a few poems. Enjoy.

DarkAngel Athena

DarkAngel Athena

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:14 am
Here is one poem. I will put up a few.

I can't stand it when people
Mainly my friends
Say that there is no purpose
For them to continue to live
In this pitiful world
What they don't know
Is that I, too, feel alone
As if there is nothing for me anymore