WEEEEEEEE. a butterfly
View Results

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:27 pm

Hey, today, feb. 6, 07, at 12:15 PM, i got my wisdom teeth taken out. And the last thing I remember before I passed out, was the doctors saying "have a good nap" and then BAM I was out. any way, This gave me theidea to create this forum,

Tell every one whether or not you got your wisdom teeth out, and how did it make you feel! Or just say "i got them out or whatever, anything goes, I don't care, just don't be mean to ppl, K biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:55 pm
Not yet. They told me I had to, but they didn't schedule an appointment. Lazy.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:07 pm
LOLOLOL that's kinda how mine went. Oh that's funny LOLOLOL  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:05 am
Still have my wisdom teeth and not being pulled yet. I was thinking about having them pulled out when I'm out of school or vacation. Also, my wisdom teeth didn't hurt me, just bugging me such as you have a kernel stuck between your teeth.

Heh, I remembered one time my dentist told my father that I needed to pull my wisdom teeth out because my teeth were "hurting" me. But I think the real reason was that I made him pissed off at me again. xd  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:13 am
Jisen Meizuki
Still have my wisdom teeth and not being pulled yet. I was thinking about having them pulled out when I'm out of school or vacation. Also, my wisdom teeth didn't hurt me, just bugging me such as you have a kernel stuck between your teeth.

Heh, I remembered one time my dentist told my father that I needed to pull my wisdom teeth out because my teeth were "hurting" me. But I think the real reason was that I made him pissed off at me again. xd

LOLOLOL, OH gOB, its never good to piss off your dentist.... they have drills eek  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:55 am
Medevilgirl
LOLOLOL, OH gOB, its never good to piss off your dentist.... they have drills eek

LOL True, but it's a good thing that mine was a check-up and not a cavity, cleaning, nor pulling. LOL xd  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:04 am
LOL.
Don't piss off your dentist. That would NOT be very good.
xD

Oh man, I still have my wisdom teeth. My dentist is too scared to pull them out, so I got to go to another flippin state to get them pulled out! D=
Anyway, I'm scared, does it hurt?
I know I'm going to tick the dentist off though. I hate shots more than anything. But, at least I won't feel them getting pulled. xb  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:37 am
Why bother going to another state if you could just go to another dentist in your town or go to another town? sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:48 pm
Lol. Cause my state's full of wimpys.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:38 am
Well, that's bite. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:20 pm
i still have my wisdom teeth and i'm not getting them pulled out until like.... 5 years from now XD

my sister said it's PAINFUL  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:43 am
I still have my Wisdom Teeth but if they were knocked out, I wouldn't feel the pain neither will I care cuz wisdom sucks  

Pyro1160

Hilarious Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:57 pm
eek you had your wisdom teeth pulled on my birthday? i hate my birthday... emo except for the presents! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:34 am
........... rolleyes ........  

ZaneMusaki

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:21 pm
sorry i don't have it in yet  
Free-post!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items