Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
the end of the world

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is the end of the world in 2012
  um whens that?
  i guess
  no way its all made up by the gov't
View Results

Akkiko-san

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:48 pm
there have been many books published and tons of talk about the end of the world. the mayan calendar is the source of the debate. the mayans predict the end of the world at year 2012. do you think the end of the world is near? are the mayans a credible source? should we believe the predictions of a civivlization that died out long ago? do you think the end of the world really means the destruction of the earth, or does this "end of the world" refer to our civilization dying off? post theories and opinions, and cite sources please.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:59 pm
I always think not to worry about the end of the world and just live everyday to its extent. smile  

Pacific Ink

High-functioning Duck

7,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200

AxTaintedxMemory

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:52 pm
burning_eyes NOOO!! I'll only be 18 by then!! I'll still be in college and wont be able to get my Bachelor's in photography or archeaology!! THATS NOT RIGHT!!! crying Im depressed now....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:09 pm
We watched a movie about the Mayan calender. It is sometime in December when the calender ends. I think the Mayans just got lazy go that far into the future.
Quote:
NOOO!! I'll only be 18 by then!! I'll still be in college and wont be able to get my Bachelor's in photography or archeaology!! THATS NOT RIGHT!!! Im depressed now....

Haha, i'll be 21 razz .  

gumbyscout

lycanth_the_lycanvamp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:15 pm
well....we all survived 2000 so i think were in the clear....
(looks around) At least i THINK you did
AWWWW! zombie!!!!
runs away.......  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:21 pm
well i think the goverment is only making that up so that they can scare us into doing anything because when your scared people do thinds that are stupid which spreads chaos.  

The Lone Nut

randomdinoninja

2,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:24 pm
I don't think the end the world is coming any time soon, I get think the worlds ruining is coming faster then the end

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:18 pm
thats dumb the mayans problely ran off you know how they just dissappered so if they think were just going to all die in 2012 how gay is that based off a civilation that worshiped a corn god comon get real people

I can't answer poll because i don't believe the goverment made that prediction or do i agree with so make a no poll answer  

nightslipper

AxTaintedxMemory

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:41 pm
Sylvia Brown said that the world will end in 95 years....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:20 pm
i think the end of the world won't be coming untill the sun goes supernova and that won't be for at least a millenia  

cramshaft

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ADMlN Trovid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:40 am
if the wold dose end I dont think any of us will be here to witness it DUH rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:03 pm
If you ask me, witch I'm sure you didn't nor do you give a damn... I think its a possibility. The world could end in 2012 or perhaps the world as we currently know it. Of course if it does end... I think its kind of a good thing. ^^ Because it will end the pain. I don't mind dying at 27. =3 I'll just live my life to its best while I still can! Have a good time and all. But if it don't end. Well... just keep on livin I guess!  

Sweet_Regards

Extended Discussion!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff