Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Naruto RP ((made up ninjas are welcome and so are non-ninjas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like naruto
  yes
  no
  maybe >.> <.<
  i'm NARUTARDED!!!
  POLL WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
View Results

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:50 am
"...Sometime today, maybe?" Karu inquired irritably, after waiting for what felt like weeks for the shinobi to lead the way with their captive. What is it with the ninja of this village, he wondered to himself, they're always spacing out at the weirdest times. He decided to hold his temper in check for a few moments longer before he would ditch the youth. Their captive wasn't the only one working on borrowed time...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:26 am
"I'm sorry it's taking so long, Karu-san..." Saaro replied as he walked leisurely on each rooftop, jumping with ease to the next as they made their way back to Konoha's headquarters. I'm... I'm just deep in thought about what happened today... He thought to himself. The snowed ninja was still unconscious over his shoulder, and he didn't expect him to wake up anytime soon. After a few more buildings he opened the door to Konoha's headquarters and motioned Karu in.

He spoke with the receptionist at the front, explaining the situation in detail, making an indirect report to his superiors, before giving up the body to two other ninjas there.

"One more thing..." Saaro asked, tiptoeing over the desk in order to see the other. "Was a girl found anywhere in the building?"

"Yes, sir. Anra-san carried a girl out recently. She was in pretty bad shape; I could only assume they were heading to the hospital." She replied.

"Thank you..." replied Saaro with a nod before moving back to Karu. "Karu-san, I'm going to visit Anra-sama for now... I'm sorry that your plans here have been cut a bit unpleasantly, but please make yourself welcome in Konoha." He giggled slightly before approaching the door. "You're pretty strong; you should get along fine here."  

Sentama Lin

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:00 pm
Karu waved his hand dismissively as Saaro spoke. "Yes, yes, go ahead and visit your fellows," he says nonchalantly, "I'll figure out where to go from here." He watched Saaro leave, and as the little shinobi finally vanished from view, he allowed a small smile to pass his lips. Ninja are a pain in the a**, he thought to himself as he turned on his heel, sticking his hands back into his pockets, and made his way through the task center, but he wasn't too bad...

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of the village, a trio gathered within the dense forest. "Poor little Karu," said a mocking yet seductive voice, "His village has no faith in him, even though he is stronger than most of the shinobi in this little town they've sent him to." The female ninja looked up with her blazing red eyes to her two companions, absently twirling a kunai on her finger.
"Yeah, they would sooner send some pathetic foreign Gennin at us than their own Gekkoukage," cackled another, his body trembling in laughter.
"What amazes me is how that little punk even managed to obtain such an honorable title," replies the third, looking down at her arm, which was riddled with scars and markings, "that little runt doesn't deserve to be Gekkoukage." With a dull thunk, the kunai of the red-eyed shinboi sunk into the bark of the branch beside the scarred armed ninja. "You know as well as I that this is all part of the plan. He had to be Gekkoukage, and only him. Now let's get this over with." The other two nod silently, and they all vanish from sight...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:35 am
Saaro, in his usual fashion, ricocheted off the various rooftops and buildings of Konoha looking for Anra. He was a bit concerned though; Anra wasn't the type to get hurt from something like this. His mind was also on Haru - who he hasn't seen since the beginning of the snow-ninja ordeal.

He got to the hospital with one final jump, his face inches away from the door when he landed. As before he approached the desk, tiptoed to see the receptionist, and asked if they've seen Anra.

She nodded to the boy and told him his current location - with Haru.

He swiftly ran up the stairs, wanting to get to the room.

"Anra-sama...?" He said, peeking into Haru's room.  

Sentama Lin

deathkyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:51 pm
(is anyone gaara or a charector in place of gaara)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:53 pm
(if not i would like to be gaara but not evil just with an evil personality)  

deathkyo

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:54 pm
deathkyo
(if not i would like to be gaara but not evil just with an evil personality)

confused ...Knock yourself out, kid.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:09 am
yay but i typed that like a week ago  

deathkyo

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items