Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Spoiler alert (Posable Kindom hearts III story line) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound good to you?
  Yeah this makes me want to play it even more!
  no this makes no sens at all!
  ....what?
View Results

Yosuke Tamako

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:26 am
x- Ryed Raevin -x
I don't know if this has been said, and i don't really care, but KH2: Final Mix has a secret ending that addsto the secret ending of KH2.

The distant silhouette wears the same clothes as Xehanort's Heartless in KH1, and a 4th armored Keyblade wielder stands next to him. I think this is Xehanort, as in a cutscene in KH2: Final Mix+ you see Xemnas sitting ina chair, looking at an armor and a keyblade.

Furhter in the additional trailer you see that the man without the armor is a Keyblade wielder as well, but also a great mage with ice/blizard being his favourable element. at the end all three warriors that were seen in the KH2 secret ending are defeated.

also, in KH2: Final Mix+ the first soldier is an optional boss, maybe even stronger than Sephiroth, since I haven't seen anyone defeating him.

I will post the additional trailer later..

What if the great mage your talking about.. is Zexion..?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:28 am
And what if that Knight that is with Xenahort.. is actually Riku's father ? i mean, maybe thats why Riku grew darker too.  

Yosuke Tamako

StevenStBlaize

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:15 am
Ah god I might wet myself!

Is there anything terribly important revealed in the extra cutscenes in Final Mix and Final Mix +? and no I don't mean the secret endings.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:37 pm
Yosuke Tamako
And what if that Knight that is with Xenahort.. is actually Riku's father ? i mean, maybe thats why Riku grew darker too.

eek riku's father the kh is so confusing  

Fr0 M0nst3r

StevenStBlaize

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:46 am
Anyone notice?

Ventus, Sora = Sky
Terra, Riku = Earth
Aqua, Kairi = Sea  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:50 am
Ok, this is a huge spoiler. That was a trailer for the psp game, Birth by sleep. Those 3 were Terra (the big guy) Aqua (girl #1) and Roxas (girl #2 lol) They collected the old keyblades of sora, mickey, and Riku. Giving each one a complete set of 2. There is very little I can say about birth by sleep but only baucause I'll be missing out on that part of the series for a while. BUT in KH3 I've seen alot of talk about a fight between sora and Roxas. Now first off, with roxas not being in physical form anymore you would wonder how he is adventuring again in the first place. Well thats why the game is called Birth by Sleep. (assuming) this psp release might just be a story similar to all of the non-console games. A bit of information on how roxas came to be. Not just how his life was after he existed. After all, roxas himself holds no memory of what he was before he became a member of o-13. And with how this is turning out, either Roxas and Sora are going to be fighting each other, or saving the world together. Since it is a very happy story (could have been better with less cheer and more disaster) you wont see anyone being decapitated in any way dramatic or otherwise, but you can assume someone will have to be talked away from the edge. We've seen sora turned into a heartless, and we've seen him go berserk. Whats to say he wont be tragicly misguided and completely unstable in the last instalment? I'm hoping for it xd

In short though, BBS is an inner conflict game. Can tell by the tittle alone.  

D3darkside

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Karui Lamari

Friendly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:55 am
D3darkside
Ok, this is a huge spoiler. That was a trailer for the psp game, Birth by sleep. Those 3 were Terra (the big guy) Aqua (girl #1) and Roxas (girl #2 lol) They collected the old keyblades of sora, mickey, and Riku. Giving each one a complete set of 2. There is very little I can say about birth by sleep but only baucause I'll be missing out on that part of the series for a while. BUT in KH3 I've seen alot of talk about a fight between sora and Roxas. Now first off, with roxas not being in physical form anymore you would wonder how he is adventuring again in the first place. Well thats why the game is called Birth by Sleep. (assuming) this psp release might just be a story similar to all of the non-console games. A bit of information on how roxas came to be. Not just how his life was after he existed. After all, roxas himself holds no memory of what he was before he became a member of o-13. And with how this is turning out, either Roxas and Sora are going to be fighting each other, or saving the world together. Since it is a very happy story (could have been better with less cheer and more disaster) you wont see anyone being decapitated in any way dramatic or otherwise, but you can assume someone will have to be talked away from the edge. We've seen sora turned into a heartless, and we've seen him go berserk. Whats to say he wont be tragicly misguided and completely unstable in the last instalment? I'm hoping for it xd

In short though, BBS is an inner conflict game. Can tell by the tittle alone.
first of all birth by sleep takes place before kh 1 does and 2ed its not roxas there its ventus also ventus is a boy.  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games