Skyefenyx 's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:49 pm
Skyefenyx
((This is a Private RP between `Swirly and Myself. Please do not post unless asked. ))

User Image

User Image

-------------------------------

The words "pissed off" did not describe how she felt. The word "terrified" wasn't strong enough to make her feel better. She was scared; scared out of her mind. Scared, angry and feeling absolutely horrible. It wasn't a good combination.

She was huge. Belly already growing and she was losing the figure she hadn't known she loved. She was emotional, acting outrageously over small things at strange intervals. She knew exactly what was wrong with her too. Oh, Caelen was a dead stallion.

She, of all things, of all horrible, sadistic and twisted things, was pregnant.

She hadn't realized it at first. She'd thought she'd caught a bug of some sort. After Caelen and Ignacia had left, she felt a bit off, not wanting to eat and being disgusted with the very thought of it. That hadn't lasted very long. Soon, she found herself ravenous for food and unable to help herself from taking bites when she normally would never have been hungry. That had been her first indication, but she had brushed it off.

When she saw Mashki bring home some basket-weaving supplies though, her eyes told her what instincts already knew. She was pregnant. With Caelen's children, no less. Oh, the irish-stallion was dead.

`Swirly
((last post tonight.. Mom's being comp nazi))

The past couple months had been hell on him. Pure and unadulterated hell. Parting with 'Naci had left him aching from the inside and out. The true pain though had been the almost impossible separation from Azariel. He had promised her a month, and it had been two. Life always managed to get into the way.

The long-distance running had made his body a bit more defined and buff than before. Probably because every time he got enough air in him to run again he ran it out of him. Uphill or down he continued to force himself. She probably felt a blind rage at him for daring to be late. Another herd memeber had joined.. and Lovey was pregnant.

What in the world was going on? Luckily he'd have a beauty to return to.

Coming up over a hill with his body surging to the sound of the blood that pumped in his ears, Caelen grinned with sheer joy when the teepee came into sight. Aye, it was nearly time to be home and with his bonny lass. She'd probably be more than a bit angry at him for awhile for daring to be away from her. A few explainations and maybe another trip into the forest... Och, he was getting ahead of himself.

Pushing through the pain of weary bones the green shamrock made his prescence known from over half a mile away, shouting a loud neigh as wordless hail. Would be be glad to see him?

Skyefenyx
Azariel's black ears flicked at the familiar sound, but she was not pleased. The cruel knowledge that he would certainly be pleased with this new development, while she was in both mental and physical agony, did not make her feel better.

She was indeed angry with him, but not in the way one would think. It was his fault this had happened to her. "It took two to tango" was not going to be a sufficient excuse for this little bit of "fun". Azariel was out for blood. Prefferably a certain irishman's.

She was tempted to move closer to her home--she was currently in a small meadow nearby--but she was both agitiated and tired at the same time. She wasn't going to move for him, not any time soon. He could forget about any more of that "fun" too, with this as a crystal clear consequence, she was this close to swearing to celibacy. She winced at the thought again, she was already beginning to have difficulty walking well, it was becoming more a a "waddle". She hated that word. She hated all that was happening to her. She--she had never wanted....this.

`Swirly
Caelen slowed down from his dead run to a dead stop over the course of the next almost half mile. Something was rather wrong with what was going on. Azariel usually greeted him in some way. Had she changed her mind?

No.. no.. he was probably just being paranoid. They were mates now, what else could be going on though? His experience with two-leggers was rather limited, but at a time like this going and seeing what Mashki had to say could help him.

Slowly he began to walk again, making a wide-sweep around the teepee and area. While Mashki wasn’t really around something did catch his eyes. There were two baskets… Both not even half-way completed sitting on the ground. Both had a rather obvious amount of black, green, and white on him. Oh s**t. His whole body stiffened, Caelen had figured out pretty well why his mate wasn’t going to be happy to see him. He was a month late to come home to her and.. Oh christ. Oh lord. Ohhhh buddy. A slow deep breath moved through him, time to find her. In the back of his mind the pride of being a father tried to rear it’s head and he forced it back down. There would be time for that later, right now he had to make sure she wasn’t going to kill him. Ha, right.

Skyefenyx
Azariel's tail flicked lazily as she waited for him to come to her, blue-green eyes dark with anger and fear.

She wondered if Caelen knew by now. Surely if he hadn't seen Mashki's work outside the teepee or even smelled her (apparently different) scent, he would at least know something was off. She at least had the confidence in her mate to know he wasn't as stupid as he sometimes attempted to appear.

If he even cam near her belly with some sort of stupid grin on his face, she'd kick him so hard in the a** he'd--calm down, calm down; there's no sense in getting angry just yet. Damned hormones.

........She'd kill him.

She could just imagine him now, trotting in to find her, a stupid papa-grin on his face and completely ecstatic over what had happened--and completely overlooking the fact that she was not pleased with this and was not in any way shape or form happy over any of it. Damn him.

`Swirly
Caelen breathed deeply and began to keep walking and heading towards where she might be. Was it appropriate to call out and see just where she might be? Well, it wasn't getting any easier to find her.

"Lass, where are ye... I've a feelin' that we need ter be talkin'" His nose lifted into the air and he began to try to find her just by the scent that she gave off. The air was radiating a certain odor that bothered her just a little bit. Perhaps it was the preganancy and perhaps it was the unhappiness. If today went well then he would have to go and praise the saints. That wouldn't happen though.

Please lord don't let my life be over.

His face was a perfectly composed mask. Even a slight smile was likely to set his darling over the edge. Lord almighty things weren't going hsi way lately. Lovey Dovey was preganant, Az was pregnant and ... words failed him.

Stopping to stare up over the edge of the meadow, Caelen sighed when he finally spotted him. The green stallion's heart began to throb with pain. They had been lovers once, from that had spawned children. Was it destiny or was it karma?

`Swirly
Caelen breathed deeply and began to keep walking and heading towards where she might be. Was it appropriate to call out and see just where she might be? Well, it wasn't getting any easier to find her.

"Lass, where are ye... I've a feelin' that we need ter be talkin'" His nose lifted into the air and he began to try to find her just by the scent that she gave off. The air was radiating a certain odor that bothered her just a little bit. Perhaps it was the preganancy and perhaps it was the unhappiness. If today went well then he would have to go and praise the saints. That wouldn't happen though.

Please lord don't let my life be over.

His face was a perfectly composed mask. Even a slight smile was likely to set his darling over the edge. Lord almighty things weren't going hsi way lately. Lovey Dovey was preganant, Az was pregnant and ... words failed him.

Stopping to stare up over the edge of the meadow, Caelen sighed when he finally spotted him. The green stallion's heart began to throb with pain. They had been lovers once, from that had spawned children. Was it destiny or was it karma?

Skyefenyx
Black ears flicked again, catching his call easily. She snorted and shook her head, white tresses shading her face. Talk? Oh, they needed to do much more than that. Maybe dig a grave; that could work quite well.

She glanced up, at the off-hand chance that he had somehow entered the meadow. Slight surprise flashed in her eyes as she caught his green coat. She'd probably always be able to pick him out of the forest, probably even if he was swimming in a sea of green. She wasn't sure how she felt about that.

"Caelen..." She shifted slightly, adjusting her position to something more "comfortable"--oh, she missed those days already. She watched him coolly, appreciating his attempt at being serious, but hardly in the mood to do anything more then alter between a cold look and a glare.

"I do think we need to talk," She spoke crisply, tone icy, "There are some very important things we need to discuss."

`Swirly
Caelen green eyes pricked up in keen interest and the muscles on his neck rippled a bit from anxiety. If it weren't for the amount of muscles covering his body, he'd almost seem like a pure-blood arabian in behavior. The disapproval of his mate made being calm much more difficult. She was pregnant, but what would that do to them as a couple?

Their gazes met from across the meadow and nothing could prevent the show-down that was about to occur. either everything would go marginally bad or explosively bad. ow, okay he know how, but why had the fates decided that now was the time for child-bearing. Their relationship sat un such uncertain grouns as-it-was but now.. Lord did he ever hope that she was in an I-Still-Love-You mood. Ha.

The belly of the normally very sleek black mare wasn't really that large. Her behavior seemed to call for her being 8 months pregnant and unable to do a damned thing because of the discomfort. With such a sleek frame when it came near birthing-time she'd damn near almost be a watermelon... He'd just leave that little piece of information out.

A deep sighed, pulled from his heart and wherever courage is kept came out slowly, "Aye... I've a feelin' it'd be wise ter let ye speak first."

Skyefenyx
Azariel's tail flicked again and she bared her teeth in something that was similiar to a smile, but nothing nearly so pleasant. "A good choice," she replied, taking a few steps toward him, eyes glittering warningly.

Yow, anyone in the immediate vicinity had better leave. It felt as if the very trees were going to burst into flame from her anger. It was a fitting thought to her mood. She stopped a dozen or so feet away from him, watching him coolly with a blank expression. Finally, she canted her head to the side and spoke,

"You know, don't you?" She asked finally, voice carrying just far enough for him to hear, "That I'm..." She couldn't even say the word. A slight shake of her head and she continued, not letting him interrupt, "Do you know what you have done to me?" She asked, voice dangerously soft, "You have caused me to lose everything I ever had. Everything, Caelen. And even knowing that, I bet you're pleased with this fact, aren't you?"

A breeze picked up, ruffling her long tresses, blocking her vision for a moment until she tossed them away, "What do you have to say for yourself, irishman?" She asked, willing to give him a say. She may be pissed at him, but she wasn't overly unfair.

`Swirly
A breeze picked up, ruffling her long tresses, blocking her vision for a moment until she tossed them away, "What do you have to say for yourself, irishman?" She asked, willing to give him a say. She may be pissed at him, but she wasn't overly unfair.

Caelen inwardly sighed once again and waited to see what she did or said. At first her expression was “friendly.” If he were a dumber stallion he’d probably think that she wasn’t actually upset with him. Too bad he wasn’t dumber.

His eyes narrowed slightly as she spoke for the firs time. A good choice? Did the mare have the audacity to assume that he’d gone and gotten her pregnant on purpose? Perhaps what they had done together was now being put under rape because she was going to have his children. The hell if he’d permit that.

“Aye lass, I know.” Now to explain quickly how he knew. The blinding green temper of his had to fight to keep in check to get that much out, “I was looking for Mashki an’ I came upon a couple of baskets that werena even half-way finished.” That all was true and not overly controversial. Time for him to make his last stand. They were mates now, not life-mates yet and perhaps this would be their final meeting for real this time.

“I have nothing ter say fer myself. If ye wish I’ll leave now, an’ I’ll nae come back.” Oh-ho that probably had just pissed her off, good. If she weren’t carrying his young he’d be tempted to kill her, “I didna ruin yer life, I didna plan this, an ‘ if ye plan ter treat me, your mate, like this than I’ll leave.” Threats weren’t what he wanted, “I want ter comfort ye. I know this is hurtin’ ye. I didna plan this, and yes I am proud ter have such a beautiful mare carryin’ me young, but I worried more about yer happiness. In it’s place I get accused o’ ruinin’ yer life. Maybe I had better jest be gone.”

Skyefenyx
Azariel blinked once and in an abrupt and sudden shift in emotion, she found his statements oddly...amusing. So she allowed a laugh to escape her lips and she shook her head; his words were only hurtful if she let them be.

"Ah, Caelen," She began, raising an eyebrow at him, the faintest of smiles on her lips, "Do you honestly think I am that vindictive? That I don't honestly understand that some things just happen that neither party can control?" She sighed, sobering a bit to the situation. Her hormones were getting a work-out today, weren't they?

"I...don't want you to leave," She said finally, gaze shifting away from him, "I understand that you didn't plan something like this--I trust you enough not to do that--but you did tear to shreds everything I once valued." She couldn't help but point that fact out, "But if you let me explain just what you destroyed, perhaps you'll understand a bit better. Perhaps you'll see why I was--and am--angry with you."

"You don't understand what is happening to me, Caelen, not just with this..." She glanced back at herself, "...body, but with my mind and heart." She sighed, "It does and will sound like I am completely insane, but, whether or not you or even I intentionally did anything, I am not..." A wan smile graced her features, "I can't say I'm me anymore."

`Swirly
Caelen fought the urge to strangle the little mare. She was pregnant right now, and in the time-honored way of males he chose to blame the incredibly erratic behavior on the hormones of her pregnancy. Haha, riiight.

His temper began to sank just a bit before she started to laugh. That made the temper spike and drop just as rapidly. It was better than her getting incredibly defensive and threatening to skewer him cleanly through the stomach. The lass made a pretty good point, but the way she had spoken to him didn’t really seem like she knew all of that. Blinking and shifting slightly, Caelen continued to wait out what she had to say.

He’d not leave then. Of course, it’d be awhile before he said if he was going to stay or not to her directly because of his own pride and a bit of ache that his homecoming had brought. Good news. That’s what all of this really was. Lovey was pregnant, Az was pregnant, and a new herd member was brought to him.. But all of this was being treated like a travesty. “Ye can try ter explain it all lass, but I’ll be havin’ a hard time with what ye say.”

The urge to wrap his neck over her and comfort nearly took over his sanity and reason, but the big muscled green stallion used some of those muscles and locked up his legs. She wasn’t herself anymore? Was the lass blind? Throughout all of the little changes here and there she had been too damned stubborn to change who she was inherently. Say that probably wouldn’t make her feel any better, but in his mind she hadn’t changed an inch.

Skyefenyx
Azariel simply nodded once, the animosity she felt from him not bothering her much at all. At least...for the moment.

She let out a great sigh, shaking her head and and shifting so her body was just a bit farther away. Her next few statements would be...rather embarrassing to her. "Trying is better than nothing," She replied simply, blue-green eyes shifting farther away from him.

"You...like your privacy, don't you, Caelen? You like to have a bit of solitude in your life and can go and get it when ever you like." The faint smile graced her lips again, "That is one thing I've lost and won't acquire again for a long time." She was thinking about the fututre, when the little ones were about and into everything, when they would leave anyone alone for long periods of time.

"And who doesn't like a bit of solitude? To be alone with one's thoughts is just...well I enjoy that. Obviously now..." A not so kind glance at herself once more, "That won't be happening, will it?" She shook her head, ignoring the fact that she probably sounded like such a fool.

"Onto the most important thing you have taken from me, one of the few things that made me choose to stay this way, when I could have very well have found other options." There were many oppurtunities to lose children. She wasn't found of those methods and she had chosen this path--but she didn't have to like it entirely. She glanced at him for a millisecond, incredibly embarrassed and fearing he would just laugh at her, "You've taken my beliefs, you've taken my promises to myself, you've taken everything from me, you jerk!" She winced, probably a bad time to insult someone, "Even my heart. You've taken it all, you nimwit. I don't have anything left that I can call safe anymore. I have nothing and all I can do is blame myself."

She turned away from him, head bent away even more to put distance. She didn't want to hear anything he said. She didn't want to hear words of encouragment. She wanted what she had lost back, but nothing could do so.

`Swirly
Caelen watched her with the solemnity of one who was tired of fighting with someone over the same issue.

His own sigh wanted to espcape, to let her know that he didn’t appreciate her melodrama. All of the words she was about to speak were probably going to be like her doing a lovely trampling-dance all over his heart. It’d be just peachy-keen by the time she wad done with it and him.

“Aye, privacy is a grand thing.” For the next several minutes the only words he spoke were going to be in his mind. Not one word would pass from his lips until she had completely finished. Then he’d have to say his part. Then he’d probably leave. Bah, with the way things were going he’d pack up their baskets and never come back, then she could have her damned solitude. Did she think of nobody but herself?

The idea of little foals running and jumping and getting into just about every damn thing they could made Caelen ache to smile. They’d be black and white and celtic looking.. Or green and white and of Irish stock.. Or maybe both. Why didn’t she want that?

Ah great… the most important things. They’d probably be the most narrow-minded self-righteous it’s all your fault and my life is over crap he’d ever heard. Caelen sometimes felt a million years old. Listening to her tear him down was something that only a fresh stud should have to deal with when that stallion chose a mare that was too sharp of tongue or too much older. Lord, he was happy he was going to be a father… but with all of this going on he wasn’t too sure if she should carry-through the pregnancy. Such a villain I am… A rueful headshake before all expression left his face… Her beliefs, her promises, her heart? Aye, so he had taken every inch of Azariel and had given the mare nothing in return.

Now he would speak. His voice firm and the hard-edge of anger making the words short, “Yer heart, yer promises, yer beliefs an’ I gave nothing back. Do ye really think ye got nothing in return?” He could stand it. Turning on his heel Caelen began the slow walk away, like hell he could deal with this. The only thing he wanted right now was to be with her, to reacquaint himself with her new curves, to talk, to laugh, to just be together. Instead he was the worst type of stallion imaginable. He’d only been offering his love, his protection, his honesty, and his own heart. Too bad she’d just smashed the last of that list up. What melancholy bullshit today had turned into.

Skyefenyx
Azariel was silent, watching him and feeling them widen at his words and actions. He was leaving. He really was. Freakin' perfect.

"I never said you didn't give anything back, Caelen!" She shot back, eyes alight with anger, "I never said that. I was just..." Something warm and wet trailed down her cheek. Was she...crying? She hadn't done that in years. Hormones, that was it.

"I'm just complaining. I'm just shocked. I'm just thinking about me." She shook her head, wondering if she was talking to nothing; that he had already left, "I haven't had to think about anyone else until now. I've been able to think that only me for all my life. Now....now I have to think about at least three others and...it's just a shock."

"But if you want to. Go away. Don't come back. If you think this relationship is over, go ahead. I'll deal with this on my own. I don't care if you come visit them after their born. I don't care if you never talk to me again. Just..." She shook her head, wanting to simply run away, "Nevermind. Just go. It'll be one less person to worry about. One less person I need to care about. I'm sorry for hurting you, and I apologize...but..." She stomped a hoof softly, "do what you want." She glanced up, wanting to know if she was indeed alone.

`Swirly
It was the do-what-you want that made Caelen freeze. He couldn’t turn back to look at her or else he’d completely lose the edge to his anger. He needed it right now.

So… basically she wanted to ramble on and on, make him angry, crush him for the sake of complaining? What in the hell was that supposed to mean? Shaking out his mane, Caelen just continued to stand there. The words she had spoken to him kept echoing around his brain and the idea of just strangling her wasn’t sounding too bad at the moment.

Complaining. Shocked. Thinking of herself. Well he certainly hadn’t needed her to say all of those things, he had figured them out. So was he supposed to listen to her tear down everything he had offered her. For privacy he’d gladly take the children and let her go and explore. Little ones rarely, if ever, grated on his nerves.. And those weren’t even his. How could she say things like that.

The tears in her voice made him ache slightly, but whether or not he was in all that of a forgiving mood? He wasn’t really sure. A mad desire to just laugh at her and the way she treated him boiled up in his throat but he swallowed it down and turned around. Aye, now he was going to set her straight, “If I were ter leave right now lass I’d be back when the babes were born ter collect ‘em. Christ ferbid they be part o’ yer life. With the way yer actin’ right now I’d nae let ye see ‘em again.” This all probably hurt her, but what he said was honest. Babies shouldn’t be raised by a mother who sees them as a hindrance instead of a joy.

Skyefenyx
Azariel jerked her head up, anger boiling. "You will not." She growled. She would never let them be taken out of her life. She wouldn't be like her mother. She'd be there for them through anything.

"You think I'll just let you come and take them away from me? Do you think I'll let that happen willing? You heartless b*****d. I never said I didn't want them in my life! I can't help it now that they are but that doesn't mean I'm going to curse them until death! They're coming, they're practically already here and you're just being a jackass about it!"

"You have no right to take them from me, Caelen, none at all. You should be the one worried if you'd ever see them again, not me." She shook her head, wanting to smack him with all her might. Idiot stallion.

She stopped and sighed, calming herself, "I wouldn't do that though. If only because I want them to have a decent and connected home. But...that's not going to happen is it?" She smiled wanly, shaking her head, "I have a gift for pissing you off, don't I? I god-given lovely gift. Can;t make anyone happy, not even the one I love. Not even myself." White hair shadowed her face once more.

"Maybe you should take them. At least then they wouldn't have to worry about a mother who can't make anyone happy. Who just screws everything up." She sighed, "What do you want, Caelen?" She asked softly, "What do you want from me? I don't understand anything. I...I need some help here."

`Swirly
Caelen could only fight her for so long. Their life together sometimes took on a soap-opera feeling to it, but this was the first time in a long time that they had truly spoken to each other. Maybe threats and tears were they way to get through to each other.

Slowly, his mind and heart warring at each other, making his movements more than a little bit jerky, he made his way back to her. In his normal way, Caelen wrapped his neck over hers and shushed her as best her could. Both of their tempers were spent, now they needed just a little bit of time to soothe each other and discuss things without trying to kill one another. He should have known that they’d have a huge fight.

“Ye know lass, that was the first time ye’ve told me that ye love me.” Even in her backhanded, I’m-a-screw-up way.. That had been what made him decide to stay… She’d need him and he’d need her to raise these little ones.

Picking the right words certainly wasn’t easy right now for one who was so used to being able to charm the pants or other … objects off of or away from people when the time called for it. “We have a way o’ settin’ each other off lass. I think that comes from our passion and tempers.” That all was true, and certainly made life a b***h at times. “Yer goin’ ter be a great mother.. We’ll do what most parents don’t…” He stopped back to lip at the tear that had slid into her fur, “We’ll be a team.”

His green eyes smiled down into hers for a moment, after a huge fight like that.. He could still smile at her. “I want ye ter be happy lass… I thought that takin’ the wee ones an’ being gone would make ye happy.” His expression saddened for a moment, “I want ter raise our little ones together, I want ter laugh, ter play, ter fight, ter love.” He sounded like a cheasy Hallmark card, but those were the things he wanted.. “O’course.. Havin’ yer beautiful hide next ter me doesn’t hurt either.” Hopefully she’d smile, just a little…

Skyefenyx
Azariel let him wrap his neck over hers, accepting it with all of the grace she could muster--meaning she pressed against it as hard is she could. She closed her eyes, wishing that she could just let this one moment last a bit longer before it all went to hell again.

Had she said that? She couldn't really remember. Another wan smile graced her features and she wondered ruefully if he'd ever let her live it down. "Saying words like that is difficult and embarrassing for me. It's only natural you wouldn't hear it often enough to satisfy you."

"It's some sort of curse, I swear," She grumbled softly, "I don't like to fight in general, but it just happens." She sighed and glanced at herself for the...fourth time, "Much like this. Peachy." She looked at him oddly as he lipped at her cheek, but didn't speak against it, "A team...ah, it'll be hell with the children. If we're a team, they'll make on too and then--especially if they're like us--the world will explode or something."

Her black ears flicked back and flattened, "That couldn't be more wrong." She answered simply, "I could never be happy if I was like my mother and abandoned my children. I'd be liable to hurt myself." She shook her head and sighed, managing a smile, "You'll get that, I suppose." She answered softly, "With both of our personalities and tempers in them, you'll be hard-pressed to not do any of that with them."

She snorted softly and rolled her eyes, "Just wait until I'm as big as a house, Caelen, then say that and mean it."

`Swirly
When she pressed back up against him it was like being at home for the first time in a long long while. Usually she just allowed it, but after the close call they had had the contact probably was necessary for both to feel like the relationship wasn’t being threatened anymore.

She might not remember saying that to him because of how badly they had been fighting, but right now he’d just have to store that bit of information away. He couldn’t run from her anymore when they fought, now that her heart was on the line also… Not just his.

“Aye, up until we met lass I wasna much o’ a fighter. I liked ter argue an’ chaff me friends a bit but never did I get so ragey.” He wrapped his neck over hers once again and managed to hide his grin, someday when she was older she’d realize that he’d love her no matter how round of flat her form was. The little lass was younge, and the odds of having babies on their first time.. Well, weren’t very high. Patience would be key. Oh christ, she’d probably be suspicious of the next time he wanted to love her.

“If our young’uns made the world blow up then it’d just be a chance for the world to better itself, aye.” That made enough sense to him, if they were too much then the rest would have to learn how to be more, “Now then.. There has to be a way for both of us to control our tempers so our little ones don’t run screaming from the area whenever we’re in the same room…” but he’d think of that later..

His chest pushed up against her and his eyes danced wickedly, “If ye’ve a mind ter test that I’d be more’n happy ter love ye everyday til we canna anymore.. But I bet ye’ll say no.”

Skyefenyx
"I understand that," She answered softly, sighing, "When I'm around my childhood friends and most people I simply meet I don't get angry much at all at a lot of what they say." She let a chuckle escape, "Maybe there's just something about each of us that sets the other off."

"If the world blew up there wouldn't be anything left to make better," She pointed out lazily, wanting to take things literally. It made conversations a bit more interesting sometimes. She snorted and nudged him lightly, "They wouldn't run away screaming," She contradicted determinedly, "They'd probably grab a snack and watch."

She raised an eyebrow and looked up at him, "Did anyone ever tell you that you're insane, Caelen?" She asked softly, though she was unable to keep the faint sile off of her mouth, "You're damn well right I'd say no and you should be thinking about anything like that for a long time, there are certain consquences of those actions to raise, you know."

She shrugged and continued, "But while I refuse to let it be every day, I don't see why we can't do it again. Though I'll have to make sure there's no chance of this happening again." Might as well get that cleared out of the way. She wasn't against that much, it was the results that she was against. It'd be hell if every time they had a bit of fun she wound up pregnant. Life'd be no fun then.

`Swirly
A quick chuckle at her sigh made the mood lift even more for Caelen, “I wish ye could meet some o’ me childhood an’ talk about the old d--- .. Weell, upon second thought I canna say that yer missin’ too much by nae spendin’ time wit ‘em all.” Christ, They’d give her all sorts of dirt.

“Fine, if we’re goin’ ter be verrry literal my darlin’ lass then ye’d know that it’s nae possible fer ye ter explode with anger at me an’ all that rot.” Just a bit of teasing to get their mood back to one of friendly feelings. That made him happier in the least, she probably would take a bit of teasing since she was in an literal mood, “Aye.. An’ I’d expect them ter give me a snack so I could keep me energy up in our fightin’”

“Oh aye, if I’m nae told I’m crazy at least once I day I figure I’m prolly not doin’ me job right.” That was a bit of a fib but it made him chuckle at the idea, “Someday our children will get ter telling theirs about the Mad Irishman that raised ‘em.” Now that they were on a more steady footing Caelen figured it was safer to rejoice in the fact that he would soon be a father! A father![/green]

Skyefenyx
Azariel smiled at him, amused, "What? Afraid your old friends will give me a bit too much dirt to use against you?" She asked, only-partially teasing. Having the upper-hand and knowing a bit more about her mate wouldn't harm anyone.

"I can't explode with anger, but I can certainly act like I am," She responded calmly, shaking her head. Mm, would this end up in a teasing match? That could set their tempers off once more and that wouldn't be pleasant. She rolled her eyes and shook her head, "You're perfectly capable of getting your own snack." She pointed out smoothly.

"Indeed? Then I'll just have to make sure you get your daily dose of "you're insane", won't I?" She rolled her eyes at his antics, at least she was finally seeing his "I'm-gonna-be-a-papa" mode. "Yeah, yeah, but do you understand that to "tell their children" you will end up being a grandfather? Do you want to be old?" She certainly didn't want that.

She stuck her tongue out at him in childish defiance, "Pity,you'll just have to try to convince me otherwise, won't you?" She snorted softly and shrugged, hardly needing the reassurance he kept offering her, "It isn't very high and I know that, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen." She grimaced a bit and shrugged again, "They had plans to tear up a lot of other plans, didn't they?"

`Swirly
Why lie? “Aye lass, the idea of them getting the chance ter tell ye all o’ me little secrets makes me itch more than a little bit.” The rest of his life was going to be spent with this mare, so filling little half-truths and such into their life wouldn’t do him any favors.

“Oh-ho!” His mood wasn’t really all that much of one to tease her to the point of threatening to whack him or some other unpleasant thing. They had just gotten their biggest fight as of yet settled. “Aye, but if I turn away to go and get a snack I doubt that ye’ll take ter me walkin’ away from our fight.” Haha, one point for Caelen.

“Why on earth would ye have ter worry about being the one ter tell me that I’m insane?” Another wicked grin split across his face. She was going to let him gloat just a little bit before putting him back into his place. “We’ll have our little ones running all willy-nilly ter tell me that.” Being old? What did being older mean if his life was happy. Obviously they disagreed on that little point.

“Oh lass, the convincing part will probably be the most enjoyable fer me. Do ye promise ter let me try all the time ter convince ye?” She had probably just realized that it would mean him being all over her. “Oh I canna say I mind bein’ old… Now then lass, we’ve many many months before yer goin’ ter be in season again.. Until then we can uhm… ye know at our will.” His stance shifted slightly, “What would ye like ter spend today doin’?”

Skyefenyx
Azairle raised an eyebrow at him, "And you can't tell them to me striaght off the bat?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. She wasn't angry at all at him, she was more amused than anything else about it.

"Of course not," She replied simply, grinning, "And you should expect that you wouldn't have the time to go get a snack. You'd be too busy fight it out with me to do anything else." Mentally, she was groaning. The children would need to learn when to step away quickly when the two of them got into a fight. She hoped it would scar them too badly. She'd have Caelen's hide for that one.

A dramatic sigh, "I'd rather not have the children running about and telling everyone you're insane. While neither of us really mind, it might make any friends they might acquire wary of you. Do you want other children--or at least their parents--wary of you?" A shake of her head. Caelen probably didn't even care.

"Do you promise to only do it at appropriate intervals?" She shot back, raising an eyebrow, "If you try anything while others are about I just may skin you. You know I don't like obvious displays of affection." She paused and look at him with the strangest expression on her face, "Do you mean now?" She asked incredulously, unable to believe his audacity.

"Caelen, let's get a few things straight. That," She shook her head in disbelief, "Is not going to be happening. As has been clearly stated, both visually, emotionally and physically, I am not the mare I used to be. As such," Blue-green eyes glittered, "I'd rather not traumatize the little minds with doing something such as that while they are still...occupying that space. Do you hear me?" The nerve of him! Doing something like that when she was like this was just....a bit creepy.

`Swirly

Oh, he knew he could tell her those stories right off of the bat if she really wanted to know them. The stories weren’t good for blackmailing him so much as she’d not stop laughing for a week … or three.

“Oh? Ye don’t think so, eh?” Now was time for just a bit of razzing before anything serious decided to rear it’s ugly head into their conversation, “Ye think yer fightin’ is enough ter keep me whole attention, eh?” Sure it was, but that didn’t mean he’d tell her that. “I bet I could go an’ get a snack an’ be back before ye’d finished windin’ down.”

Another “oh” before Caelen answered her, “Ye see, that’s where we differ lass, I’d have the time o’ me life watchin’ as our neighbors or whoever happened ter hear that I’m crazed come an’ get a lookit me.” If only they had a sort of theatre for horses to act upon, Caelen probably would have played any role with ease.

“I suppose I’ll concede not ter give overly blatently displays of affection… but…” If he gave up something he liked to do then she’d just simply have to suffer a bit through what he liked to do. Or they’d just ignore each other and live in constant tempers. “If I’ve a mind ter stand real close when others are nearby, or ter wrap me tail around yers ye canna throw a fit.” Fair was fair after all.

“Lass, yer rippin’ out me heart all over again.” He softened the often-used phrase with a bit of a wink and nuzzled her neck again. She would need time before they’d be physical again, and that didn’t bother him in the least. Now he had a mate, children, a home, and the promise of maybe some other day getting to love on her. Life was going pretty well. “Oh lass, they’re nae big enough ter have even an inklin’ o’ what we’d be doin’ but given that ye say “No” I’ll respect that an’ perhaps we kin find something’ fun ter do.”

Skyefenyx
Azariel snorted and rolled her eyes, "If you go and get a snack, you won't have someone to return to fighting with," She answered easily, shaking her head, "That or you'd have a hoof imprint on your backside before you could take three steps." His choice.

Az sighed and couldn't help but smile, "You're honestly insane. Why do I love you again?" The words were out again, but she wasn't about to go back and retreat them. It wasn't like she could anyway. "But if they come to look at you, we won't have any privacy in our lives," She canted her head to the side a bit, "you want privacy every once in a while, don't you?" He would, of course, if he wanted to have fun again.

Az blew out of her mouth softly, not wanting to compromise on this matter, but knowing she wouldn't get her way completely, "You can stand close if you like, but no tail wrapping," She tossed her head, letting her white tresses flap against her cheeks and neck, "But if you must compromise," A lopsided grin, "Maybe every once in a while you can wrap your neck over mine."

She shivered slightly at the nuzzle, but she wasn't about to back down on that point. Besides, even if she wasn't...the way she was now, she didn't exactly feel her best, so it wouldn't be as enjoyable for either of them. "Thank you, Caelen," She replied, expecting a bit more resistence from him, and glad that he didn't.

`Swirly
Caelen did a small eye-roll of his own, she might fight him at every turn and way she could… but she loved him. Hell, she’d admitted it a few times, “I doubt ye’d kick me.. An’ ye know I love chasin’ after yer shapely rump so ye can run if ye’ve a mind ter do so.”

“Och lass, ye certainly seem ter know how to take all of the fun outta me ideas.” He sure as hell wanted privacy if that meant that sometime before he died they’d get to be lovers again. Certainly be wrapped around her while they slept held more than a few benefits.. It just took some adjusting to give up more sexual pleasures when it was brand spanking new. She was well-worth the frustration of waiting.

Ahh, he could nearly see the cranks in her brain trying to enter and re-enter information and decide on the best way to not give an inch and still get what she wanted from him. Luckily, on this matter it didn’t do a bit of good. Unlucky for her. “Oh.. But if I accidentally wrap me tail around yours..” She’d see through that one in a heart-beat so he just turned a deaf ear, “Wrap me neck around whenever? Aye, that’ll do.”

His lips and neck began to move against hers in a soft comforting mood. Right now he just wanted her to relax. For all of his show of going out and doing something fun, Caelen would much rather she stayed inside and rested. The stress of his being late and the babies coming made her look more than a bit peaked and in need of a nap in his mind.

Skyefenyx
Azariel snorted and shrugged easily, "You never know, Caelen, you could tick me off enough to do that." Eyebrows raised at his compliment, "How long have you been thinking that, Caelen?" She asked, tilting her head to look up at him. She could remember quite a few cases where he'd been behind her and the sudden realization that he might have been thinking like that since before they'd even made it to mates...well, that was enough to make her crimson.

She grinned at him triumphantly, "See? Privacy is better than letting the children tell other's you're crazy, isn't it?" She lipped at his cheek softly, "And perhaps when the children are old enough to go off on their own..." She let the thought trail off and him take what he would from that statement. She did love frustrating the irishman to a point. COuld he help it if she liked it?

She sighed, "If you "accidently" do that, there will be more than a few issues between us, lover-boy," She pointed out. Her tail could and did get tangled enough already. With Caelen's added and his undoubted amusement to it all--she'd be liable to hurt something.

Black ears flicked slightly at his slight change in demeanor. From anticipation to comforting. He was such an odd one, switching from one thing to the next. But she was tired, everything hitting all at once and their fight had only made her more tired and grouchy. She couldn't wait for this all to be over, not that she didn't want the children--it was the mess and the waiting and the uncomfortable situations she'd be in for the months to come that annoyed her.

.......at least she had Caelen to bully a bit.

`Swirly
Ahh, so she had finally realized that even a gentelman and protector could have a bit more.. Base of thoughts about the fairer sex. His neck kept rubbing against her softly and it seemed to him that her voice was loaded with more than a little bit of exhaustion. If he kept her from getting overly riled up maybe she’d take a nap in the meadow with him. Well, he wouldn’t sleep he’d just get to sneak a few good looks at the changes from when he’d been gone.

“Fine, the benefits of getting’ ter love on ye definitely do outweigh the fun of havin’ others thinking’ I’m as knocked-headed as a bucked of marbles.” She had lipped at him so he chose to return the favor, “Oh an’ if I told ye how long I’ve been admiring yer rear I’d have ter kill ye or some other corny line like that.” There.. That ought to do well enough for them both.

“Lover-boy? Och, ye canna call me that unless yer planning on letting me play the lover boy two or three times a day.” Two or three times? Ha! They’d both be halfway to dead within a week.. His lips split into a grin as he continued to n** and rub at her softly..

“Be a sweet lass an’ jest relax.. I kin feel the tension that’s in yer body.” Now the guilt of being late kept slamming into him full-force and Caelen wanted nothing more than for her to relax and feel comfortable. The sun was telling him it was about two o’clock so they’d have a couple good napping hours before their evening meal. Just enough time for her to sleep and then to have enough sleepiness to go through the night solidly…

Aye… life was indeed good. He just had to keep it that way.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:54 pm
Skyefenyx
Az smiled, only marginally triumphant over the fact she'd managed to beat him in their little word game. Go her. In retrospect, he'd probably let her have her way only because she was pregnant. Oh, well, a win was a win.

She raised an eyebrow at him, "You wouldn't kill me," She pointed out lazily, shoving tiredness away for a few more moments, "I'm too important to lose." She stuck her tongue out at him childishly once more. Even if she wasn't that important to Caelen (not that he had never indicated anything of the sort) he obviously cared about his children.

"I can call you "lover-boy" whenever I like," She rumbled defiantly, though it was soft, "And I'm not entirely sure that either of us could do two or three times a day, even without distractions from the children." She snorted softly. Sometimes, Caelen was a bit too interested in that for her taste. Not, of course, that it wasn't amusing.

She chuffed softly and shook her head, "If I relax, I'll fall asleep." She pointed out, determinedly fight her exhaustion away again. Honestly, pregnancy wiped her out far too much for her to like it at all. Damned situation.

"If I fall asleep," She continued, "You might find it nice to explore these new "curves". If you do, I'll wake up and then there'll be nothing to do except glare at you with uptmost annoyance at the fact that you're touching a belly that probably won't even contain what you're searching for for several more months."

She sighed and shook her head, "They won't be moving for a while, you know and I'm sure you can't wait to feel that smack on your nose." He was probably thinking just that; what father didn't want to feel his own young before they were even out?

`Swirly
Caelen chuckled slightly but managed to keep it quiet and contained, he was still rubbing at her neck and trying to get the stubborn mare of his to just fall into sleep. She was going to need the rest. “Oh? I wouldna would I?” He loved not that they were a couple he could easily tease her now without wondering what limb would soon be torn off. “Och, yer cute when ye make those little faces.” And indeed she was, her eyes seemed to wrinkle up with the effort of sticking her tongue out as far as she could and… Oh damn.. With the realization that he was describing little faces that she made, Caelen knew the truth. She had him wrapped around her hooves and completely whipped.

“Oh aye.. That ye can, it’ll jest show others how much ye be lovin’ me.” Maybe not, but in his mind it worked well enough for him. The other fun part of having a mate was being able to speak freely of their more inmate life and to tease her about it. Half the time she probably figured he was serious. Bah!

So she did catch on quick! “Aye lass, an if ye get ter sleepin’ I’ll be able ter begin catchin’ up on the last month ‘er so o’ sleep that I’ve been missin’ so much.” Once she was more rested he’d get to tell her about Harij and Lovey’s own special surprise.

“Oh I would would I?” He’d been questioning her words a lot lately, probably because as he continued to rub and possibly lull the mare she became more and more gentle in what she said to him. It was a neat trick that he’d miss when her energy was back to where it was supposed to be. “Darlin’ if ye didna grow a bit bigger I’d be jest as happy.” Even though the idea made Caelen’s heart ache he knew that the possibility of his young mate losing their first children was quite possible. “Ye kin smack me nose if ye like lass, jest be sure that no damage comes ter, me okay?” Caelen would play punching bag if it meant she’d rest for him and let their little ones grow.

Skyefenyx
"If I hear the word "cute" out of you in the next five minutes, I'll think there's something seriously wrong with you," She grumbled, a tad annoyed that he wanted to lull her into sleep, and more annoyed at herself that it seemed to be working.

Ears flattened at the realization that if she did indeed call him that, it would reveal their relationships quite publicly. Could she avoid it for much longer? Honestly, it'd be a bit embarrassing for a long time. Damn it.

"How could you be losing sleep? Aside from Ignacia being around." Children weren't known for being quiet and obedient. They were in for hell, weren't they? Why had the gods decided to do this now? A mournful sigh. They couldn't change a thing.

"Ach," She nudged his nose away from her, "Why do you want me to sleep so badly? What's wrong with being awake?" The yawn that ended that statement was completely inappropriate. Her body just loved to hate her this year.

"No, you wouldn't be happy," She said solemnly, "You'd be sad, just as anyone would. If I didn't grow any bigger, it'd mean they'd be gone." Even she didn't wish something like that on herself. Losing children was nothing to joke about.

She snorted and gave him an amused look, "I was talking about one of the little ones kicking you, not me." She shook her head. Go figure, she attempted a joke involving the children and he hadn't even gotten it. She'd never knowingly hurt him either, violently in her mind she may be, but physically, especially with someone so important to her, not a chance.

`Swirly
Okay, just had to remember that in the next five minutes he couldn’t say the word cute, along with another menagerie of words he had yet to try on her. But if “cute” was out most of the others would probably be getting the boot too. Damn. The flattened ears made him realize that the poor girl hadn’t owned up with the idea that someday soon they’d be going out to meet others as a couple.. And in those meetings he’d introduce himself as her mate, especially if they happened to run into a stallion. Would she be just as protective of him in front of mares? Nah, she wasn’t the jealous type.

Better tell her now.. If she hadn’t asked Az probably wouldn’t have lost her temper at him for waiting until later to tell her, but a direct question required a direct answer, “Oh no lass, ‘Naci’s about the sweetest filly I’ve had the pleasure ter help raise… I ran inter more than a few snags along the way. Quickly before continuing his story, Caelen adjusted his neck so his voice would rumble in her ear, maybe even soothe her more. “Ye see.. I’ve a new herd mate and.. Lovey’s goin’ ter be a mam too.”

Did he give her time to adjust to that or just move on quickly and see if she reacted at all. Lovey was probably only a year older than Az was, or possibly two.. Already she was going to be a mother. Caelen probably would bring her here if the stallion didn’t take care of her. “Oh lass, I told ye me mind is a wee bit sleepy. I couldna even follow yer joke.” Hopefull though the little ones wouldn’t kick so hard as to hurt him. Think of all the pain that would mean Az would have to endure. No, that just simply wouldn’t do at all for his happiness. “So lass.. Do ye have any questions about the fun time I had away from ye?” .. by fun he meant hell.

Skyefenyx
Jealous type? Well, she wasn't going to have a seizure if he so much as lookedat another mare, but prolonged looks were now forbidden. By "prolonged" she meant more than a few seconds. Hey, if Caelen was going to be allowed to be protective of her if they met a stallion, she was allowed to do the same with a mare. Twas only fair.

"A new herd-mate?" She repeated, tilting her head up, "Not another mare I hope...?" Could she help it if she was already suspicious? No, certainly not. She paused in her thoughts, the last bit of his sentence catching up, "You mean...Lovey too? She's...?" She blinked in mild surprise. The Lovey she had remembered hadn't seemed the type to allow herself to be pregnant, no matter how fond she seemed of children. Well, that image would need adjusting.

She grinned at the thought, "It'll be interesting if those children ever meet," She commented vaguely, thinking about it absently. Ach, now was not the time to be thinking about what the children would be like. That went against her inner rebelling.

"Uh-huh, sure." She only half-believed him on both counts. He could be faking his tiredness just to get her to sleep. Even if he was faking, his ministrations seemed to be working. Damn it.

"Fun time?" She looked up at him with a raised eyebrow, not believing him but still wanting reassurance, "So my entire silent worry over your well-being and thoughts of me having to raise the children all-alone was for nothing? Did you really have a fun time?" She was barely within the bounds of teasing, she didn't want him to mean he had a fun time without her, "Because if you did, we'd havea bit of a problem."

`Swirly
Ahh, Caelen could almost see his little mare squirming at the idea of him having the gall to look at another mare. He’d not voice that teasing though because then she’d have the same chance to more than glance at a stallion and he wouldn’t be able to say a word without being categorized as a hypocrite. That wouldn’t suit him very well. Nae, that wouldn’t do at all. “Aye, I’ve got a new herd mate that I’ve a feelin’ ye’ll like ter meet.” Should he be cruel and more than a little bit unusual and just not tell her for awhile that this new friend was most definitely not a mare. “Yes, Lovey’s pregnant.. She seems happy enough about it jest a bit confused. O’course with all o’ that hair I’ve always teased her she’s more confused than most.” Okay okay, he had answered her questions about Lovey, now onto the herd mate, “The name is Harij, and he seems a relatively nice chap even if he’s a wee bit too quiet fer me liking.

“Oh yes.. I imagine I’ll have ter drag Lovey ‘n’ her bunch over here so they call kin play happily together.” That sounded like fun and a half. For all that he knew ‘Naci would still be small, she seemed to be growing at a rather slow rate which would work out since the adults of the herd would be too tired to really do much with a mare that was between a child and an adult. Aww, the poor lass really was going to be losing it soon and falling into sleep.. She’d keep fighting it, but he’d just keep making her relax. The talking was nice so he wouldn’t force her to sleep.. Just to not become riled up.

“Oh lord lass no.” The past two months hadn’t been fun at all for him. Turning just enough to catch her gaze from the position of being wrapped around her Caelen smiled down at her, “I was a month late ter seein’ ye. Now I feel worse because yer four months pregnant an’ ye’ve had ter be alone fer all o’ that time.” Poor girl, “I canna say I was over-surprised at her anger at me.” … Besides that, he had missed her!

Skyefenyx
Azariel blinked and raised an eyebrow, "I would?" An ear flicked at his words. Ah, so that's why Caelen was vague on the details. It was a stallion. Ach, like she would look at him with anything more than friendship--if that ever happened.

"I would hope she's happy," Mused the black mare softly, "She's always loved children." A smile graced her lips as she thought, "I wonder if she'll teach them to play in the mud like we did when I was a foal," A soft chuckle, Az honestly had no idea. She looked at him curiously, "Does Lovey have a mate, Caelen?" She asked solemnly, tilting her head to the side. Caelen had never mentioned if the other mare did or didn't and Az was concerned as to whether or not the other mare was handling things well.

Az laughed and shook her head, unable to keep the thoughts of foals playing from her mind. Was she catching Caelen's disease? Maybe a little bit. She'd never admit it though.

"I'm glad to hear at," She replied softly, grinning at him lopsidedly, "Not that you weren't happy, but...well, I suppose that's the truth, then." She shrugged, why hide something even she knew was true? She waved it off dissmissively, "It was rather awkward, but I had Mashki and Father, though Father is most certainly not pleased with you."

A rather amused look graced her features, "It seems he "warned" you about something like this? I suggest you stay away from him for a bit. Unless you want a long lecture." She nosed him gently, eyes half-lidded, "And yes, I was angry at you. For many reasons and all of which we just discussed."

`Swirly
Caelen chuckled softly into her ear and smiled down at her. She probably wanted more out of him like precise details and all that stuff, but frankly, after about five minutes his mind tend to have wandered onto something more interesting. The same images of foals playing that seemed to be plaguing her mind were having a hay-day of fun in his. It’d be great to be able to go out and wrestle with his own little ones. Aye, indeed it would.

“Aye, she’s a bit worried because of a mishap with just who the father might be.” The sweet little mare didn’t need to think badly of Lovey, nor did she need to hear about how she was taken advantage of so he had better keep the topic moving along, “I’ve a feeling that she’ll want to bring them here for that… Can ye imagine our two ‘er three babes wrestling around with her two ‘r three little ones, eh?” The idea made him nearly choke on little bits of laughter. Lovey was one thing: prissy. Would she lose all of that completely when her little ones were born?

“I understand what yer sayin’ lass. If I had come here ter ye and ye were havin’ a wonderful time an’ not even missin’ me a bit I canna say I’d be overly happy with ye and yer behavior. Even if it wasna yer fault.” Caelen knew he’d never begrudge her the happiness she sought… He just simply thought it fair for him to throw a fit once in awhile. His neck began to sweep more firmly and even farther down her neck. For all her bravado of planning to be cranky or maybe it was just teasing the little mare seemed to be decidedly close to sleep. All of her words were coming out clearly, they just held a much softer volume than was usual. Mm.. Maybe he would get to nap.

Skyefenyx
Azariel sighed, had Lovey turned out to be some sort of less-than-honorable mare? She hoped not; Az might not be able to trust the other mare with anything anymore. That would be a sad day, she had liked the older mare, even if she had been a bit prissy.

A smile tugged at her lips, "Are you sure Lovey's children could handle ours? Knowing the both of us and Lovey's personality from when I knew her, her children might just be more than a little prim and proper for ours." A sigh. It'd be interesting to see what they would be like, all of the children, not just her own. Seeing Lovey again would be a nice change too, perhaps they could talk more.

"'Having a wonderful time' isn't entirely within the realm of something possible," She retorted simply, shaking her head, "Not only after your disappearance did I discover this, but I thought I would have to deal with it alone so..." She shrugged helplessly, "Happiness didn't fact into the equation for a while.

An annoyed snort and look at him, complimented with a raising of the eyebrows probably made a look of the not-so-pleased mate. "Are you that determined to get me to sleep, Caelen?" She asked, looking at him, "Because it may be working, but I'm not entirely pleased about it." Humph! Honestly, if that was all he wanted for her to do right now, she might push him toward "patronizing".

`Swirly
Az had sighed when Caelen mentioned the problems that Lovey had been going through, but in his mind she wasn’t at fault for anything ore than being a wee bit too naïve. He’d have to let her know that she the opinion she had formed as a filly didn’t become marred, “Lovey didna get pregnant through any true fault o’ her own, save fer being more than a bit too naïve about the way the world works, ye ken?” There, now that was settled. “Oh ye’ve nae seen ole Love-butt in awhile lass, if it wasna fer Aely, me two-legger an’ Lovey’s, cutting o’ her hair every other week ‘r so it’d constantly be a gnarled mess.” ‘Naci had helped her grow into a much more… adventurous Soquili. Thank god.

“Now then, ye jest lost a bit o’ faith in me when I was late… but ye shoulda remembered I wasna the sort ter jest disappear.” They had left on the promise of returning in a month and Caelen had managed to be a month late give or take a few weeks. Mainly giving of them. She’d get over that soon enough he hoped.

“I don’t care one whit lass if ye sleep ‘r not.. Ye jest needed ter relax a bit and the rubbin’ an’ such helped both o’ us I think.” At least he was much more comfortable with her black and white coat close to him and so warm. Sure, he’d fall asleep if she did, but lord was he happy to be back with her.

Skyefenyx
Azariel gave him a look of a mixture of amusement and gratitude. "One could say the same about me, couldn't they?" She replied easily and shrugged, shaking her head, "Oh, well, I don't really care about it at the moment."

An jealous chuckle, "She gets to cut her hair? Oh, the envy I feel." A toss of her head which, as usual, didn't help at all. "I'm definitely cutting it when this is over," She grumbled, eyeing it balefully, "It'll do no good with chasing after foals." Another sigh, seems she'd resigned herself to her "Fate" afterall. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad. She did have a mate and family to look after now, it certainly wouldn't be as boring as she had once thought.

"Hope is one thing," She murmured softly, "Seeing the results of that hope is quite different." A shake of her head, but she sighed and consented to the ever-growing need for sleep, even if her rebellous side wouldn't have it. She was tired.

"If I go to sleep, you have to too, Cael," She grumbled half-heartedly. Being woken up to someone nosing her belly was not something she wanted anytime soon. She pressed her head and neck against his chest for a moment, silently glad she wasn't alone anymore.

`Swirly
“Nay lass, what yer goin’ ter be goin’ through will be more than a bit easier in the sense o’ security than that of what Lovey will be dealin’ with.” All of that was true, the silly mare didn’t even know if the stallion was going to stick around at all.

“Oh aye, she gets ter cut it.. But ye seem ter be fergettin’ that with hair as long as hers it.. It grows back at an alarming rate.” Probably once a month sometimes twice Aely would hack off a solid six inches of her tail and of her mane.. And by the next time she cut it, the hair would need the same amount whacked off. “Lovey’s been runnin’ fer a long time with ‘Naci an’ she’s not had ter cut off all o’ her hair ye ken.” If Az wanted it cut off then he’d probably bully Mashki into it, she’d be pampered if it killed… Mashki.

“Aye.. I suppose that’s true too lass.” She shook her head out and Caelen just kept rubbing. The little lass had even given so much as to push up against him. The past two months must have been harder on her then she’d ever let him know.

His own voice and accent got deeper, slower, and thicker as she spoke about him getting to sleep too. “Don’t tease me lass.. Ye’ve got ter have realized that I’m in a good sleepin’ mood.” Indeed he was.. Caelen would nod off if she did too..

Skyefenyx
A soft sigh escaped her, "I don't like the thought of a friend worrying, even if the situation is her fault, no matter how naive she may have been," She replied softly, chuffing at the thought. She couldn't help but feel sorry for her...and wish there was some way to help her with it too. Lovey--from the way Caelen spoke--wasn't mated to this other stallion, which meant that it would be a broken home anyway if the other half of the group didn't stick around. Az could relate to both parent and future child, she couldn't help it if she wanted to be there for them.

A roll of blue-green eyes, "I would assume so, I think I remember her saying something like that to me," A shrug, remembering was hard when she was half-asleep, "But if I had less of a mass of white to tangle me up--" She pointed out through a yawn, "--then keeping track of everything would be easier." She wanted her hair cut, but the odds of it actually happening were pitifully slim.

"'M not teasing," She grumbled softly, eyes closed, "Maybe if you'd go to sleep and stop rubbing me, then you could too." Something that was either a chuff or a chuckle escaped her mouth and she nudged him softly, "Sleep you," She mumbled, "Get as much as you can while you can. I can guarantee you won't get a wink when they come."

`Swirly
Caelen managed to smile softly, sure it was more than a bit of a bitter sweet smile but nothing could be done to prevent Lovey from having these babies and nothing he could do would force the father to stick around if he chose not to. “From what I’ve gathered about the father, he’s got a strong family background and will nae jest abandon the wee ones. Although Lovey’n’him willna have more than a platonic relationship.. The wee ones willna suffer from being separated for long periods o’ time or from wonderin’ why their mam or dah didna want ter be with them.” The idea of that happening made Caelen want to pummel something.. And it hadn’t actually occurred.

“Ye’ve strong memory then from when ye were little.” A great cracking yawn was knocked out of Caelen when he kept hearing the sleepiness in his mate’s voice. Yes.. Just a few hours of sleeping would have him feeling more like him and less like a cranky Irishman. “I suppose so, if ye’ve that much ‘o a mind ter have it all cut then we’ll jest have ter see what Mashki kin do for ye.”

“Sleep.. Aye.. That does sound good.” Over the past couple minutes his ministrations to had become a lot less firm, more infrequent, and held much shorter strokes… His minty green eyes began to drift deeper into sleep until finally he felt that soft blackness overtaking his fuzzy-minded brain.. “Aye.. Jest a nap..”

Skye Fenyx

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:19 pm
JUNE 1ST, 2009--Complete revamp of the entire front page of the Teepee. From top to bottom, everything has been redone and/or reformatted, with only minor details to still be ironed out.

Left to do:
-Personalities
-Relationships

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:14 pm
All Personalities have been updated/are up to date as of June 3, 2009.  

Skye Fenyx

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:40 am
Kale and Adrienne baskets hatched yesterday (June 8th 2009)! Riffen info added, General News and Character News Updated. Individual informations altered slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:07 am
Amadeus' Personality Updated.  

Skye Fenyx

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out