Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!
Summary of Path of A Nobody

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read this
  no
  sure why not
  what?
View Results

beehive130

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:41 pm
I devolped a way to bring back the nobodies and make it interesting. I made it inot a fanfic and alot of people love it. I wnat to know what you think of it.

The idea: To bring back the nobodies and link them to RL.
summary: I went to clean out my old prof.s desk (diz) and found a CD labled DC. I stuck it into a Pc and it undergoes a transformation-to a relipica of DiZ's twilight town PC. later I found out DC stands for Daylight City, a trashed program that was teh FIRST Twilight town. Upon entering it via scanner, I became responible for it, and it inhabitanats, all 14(xem=namine) ) nobodies!!!!! Slowly as they fade out of existance they appear into teh City, (after dieing in KH2 they come to DC) but theres teh catch, liek the towns data spilt with its twin Twilight town, so do the nobodies, thus teh 'antis' are born. Being the orginal nobodies oppoiste these people pretty much hate eachother, and I have to keep them occupied and stuff. when I get bored I let Saix chase Demyx wth knives, and teh two gays do what they do best. shagging. (these are Enexral and Nexev-> not akuroku.)
Why did the nobodies appear there? they're dead:
thats teh idea, Dayligth City is th OPPOSITE of Twilight town, so if they die so they can never enter TT agian, they can enter DC. they just can't leave.
RL: Real life, in pre-season 2 I bring Xymed, Demyx, Xemnas, Roxas, Axel and Lexa to it for a week. they reamin under code names and have to try their hardest to concel themselves.
btw: Lexa is a girl, Enexral is a guy. say their names backward to get the orginals name.
I've finshed season 1- please please please! don't steal this idea. It took a couple months just to think it up!
preview- and interview with axel and lexa-
me: okay so whats teh most annoying thing thats ever happended to you since you returneed to life?
Axel: when you stole my hair gel.
Lexa: ummm..... probably when people think Im axel with a sex change.
me: the best thing?
Axel: hmmm.
Lexa: *blushes* d-do I HAVE to answer?
Axel: probably when you brought back roxas.
me: okay, besides yourself, axel, who is you favorite person itn either anti or orginal?
Axel: Roxas.
Lexa: Xymed.
Me: *sceptical* thank you you two.
Lexa: *blush*
-I walk into teh room with Xigbar and Rabgix("gix")-
me: now, whos' teh most annoying person you can think o foff teh top of your head?
Xigbar: Gix.
Dix: Xemnas. or Xaldin. *twitch*
me: best time youve had?
Gix: when I jumped off that tower! that was awesome! *twicth*
Xigbar: when I got my guns back
me: favorie addition to teh city?
Xigbar: the shooting range.
Gix: *yawn* your so boring! I like that one room with frozen food.
me: icecream?
Gix: YEAH!!! and teh tower. its fun to jump off.
me: okay. thanks *leaves*
~
#14 enters at teh very end of teh series and start of teh next series (dawn trilogy)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:49 am
........... Although it will be funny to read it, I somehow see some errors in it. For example, the disk that DiZ have. Now why on earth DiZ want to keep a copy of the data of the Nobodies if he want to have revenge on them? The Daylight is not the opposite of Twilight because Twilight is in between daylight and nighttime. And also why on earth would the "Antis" want to anagram their Nobodies' names if they are the opposite of the Nobodies?........ sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

beehive130

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:50 pm
Jisen Meizuki
........... Although it will be funny to read it, I somehow see some errors in it. For example, the disk that DiZ have. Now why on earth DiZ want to keep a copy of the data of the Nobodies if he want to have revenge on them? The Daylight is not the opposite of Twilight because Twilight is in between daylight and nighttime. And also why on earth would the "Antis" want to anagram their Nobodies' names if they are the opposite of the Nobodies?........ sweatdrop
DiZ dissapeared for a while. remeber? I made it so BEFORE he returned in KH2 he got stuck in RL, so he took adavtange of it to create TT and I like daylight City as a name, its a twin-ish thing. The antis,... are COPIES so they didn't have much a choice. (I have no clue they just do It makes it easier to understnd I guess)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:28 am
all of teh anti-names are actaully backwards. Some are a pain to say or they just didn't like them so they came up with nicknames....like Airx.
-
(here's teh names and qoutes from teh anti in teh *s are the little points about them)
-
Xemnas- Sanmex "DON'T HURT ME!!! crying " *coward*
Xigbar- Rabgix (gix) "Catch me if you can losers!" *track star*
Xaldin- Nidlax "hang ten dude." *surfer*
Vexen- Nexev "does this white make me look fat?" *gay #1*
Lexaus- Sausxel (Saurus) ".....shut. teh. hell. up." *silent as teh element he controls....stone*
Zexion- Noixez (onyx) " MY HAIR!!!!!!!!! NO!!! gonk " *pretty boy*
Saix- Xais "I AM NOT AXEL! GOT IT MEMORIZED! *gasps, cries* crying noooo....*sassy little b*tch-only girl*
Demyx- Xymed "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" *leader, angsty*
Luxord- Droxul "wanna play a game?" *sucks at card games*
Marluxia- Aixulram (Airx) "Look. I hate this place, so do me a favor and die." *angsty, dark, frikin sweet*
Larxene- Enexral "Your sexy! wanna shag!?" *gay dude #2*
Roxas- Saxor "DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *if evil had a human appearence....*
Namine'- Eniman (Neon-came up with that by herself) "Do I even WANT to know?!" *dark, but not cometly evil- a bit of a b***h*
-
there ya go!  

beehive130

GundamWingPilot Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:15 am
sounds interesting.... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:47 pm
I have alot of work to do with that shiz.  

beehive130

xXxAnimeOMGxXx

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:19 am
I think that is a good idea would be kinda funny to read so ya i would probably read xd  
Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games