Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SEF" Sports, Exercise, and Fitness~!
Paintball!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoddessofCreatures

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:44 am
Well yes, Paintball (even though i know it as Gotcha).
I'm in the middle of figuring out what marker to get along with my B/F, friend and brother, for we can play without rentals.
I fell in love with the sports (even when i was dead scared of the sports because of my brother) since my birthday, when my brother shot me in the *buttcheek* and my friend fired at me after i had my hands up in surrender, but most of all it get your adrenaline pumping afterwards, we had a final battle "free for all" we called it, three ppl try to eliminate each other no matter what, I was the winner biggrin biggrin .
So i was wondering who liked to play paintball and what marker opinion would you give for a beginner, like me since I'm just starting to play,
I've been deciding on a 98' Custom Pro E and Pilot ACS, don't have that much money.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:16 am
GoddessofCreatures
I've been deciding on a 98' Custom Pro E and Pilot ACS, don't have that much money.

Sweet i know I said i was trying for those two marker, I ended up with a Spyder Rodeo with rocking trigger (must have for me twisted ) and an extened 15-16" barrel, with a Pod Pack and a CO2 tank forgot the oz size.
ALL FOR $60 and my brother got the Pilot since the cocking mechanism trigger is busted, but he knows how to fix it. Now we are waiting for them to get here.
Oh now i remember the tank size 16 and 20 the 20 for me and the 16 for my brother so he learns how to not waste it all in one game, I can actually make a 12co2 tank last almost 4hrs of game time. twisted an a 200 loader for about 2hours, Now i have to see how it turns out with rocking trigger.  

Goddess Lia

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:26 pm
YES! *dances around* IT finally got here... after a Day of torture from my boyfriend not giving me the package stare
So yeah I got a Spyder Rodeo Marker with a rocking trigger with an E board and ACS mods already added to it, and the Pilot ACS has an E board.
So i get to keep the Rodeo, but my brother is contemplating of giving me the Pilot and he keeps the Rodeo but I love the Rodeo even if it weights to much for me, It's Camo colored which is a plus for me (don't have to camo it later) and it has the VS3 rocking trigger that i fell in love with, also it has a Ricochet Hopper and a 16" twister barrel. Now i have to wait for my other friends and BF to get one since they don't want to play with me or my Brother now cry
Cry babies stare  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:40 pm

i love the game and would play with my friends in the back of there warehouse they had there own private place to play biggrin

34280fs

My_Nightmare_o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:07 pm
paintballing is awsome! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:04 pm
heak yeah  

xXBRYCEPWNSXx

Kage Kaitou

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100