Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you want to start something, you should start it with a bang. Well, here's the bang, but where's the applause?

:About Me:
Here's a few things about me in case you happen to be curious. (^o^)
Fav Colors: blues, greys, black
Music: anything upbeat with a good melody
Fav Foods: Korean, dumplings, spagetti, but above all, MEAT
Disliked Foods: goya, radishes, curry soup
Fears: deep water, heights
Appearance: black hair, dark brown eyes, glasses (too poor to afford contacts >__<)
Personality: loud, annoying, bossy, honest (or blunt)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:50 pm
Blog-Start:
Well, this is my blog. For now on, I shall post my complete randomness here. I hope you all look forward to it. Oh yeah, I own a minishop, feel free to visit it by clicking here. Well, guess that's sayonara for now, suckers.

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100

Rin-Rin Monsutaa

Beloved Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:55 pm
I love your banner. ^_^ You always make your graphics so pretty.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:20 pm
Super Size Me:
Today during science class, we watched the famous documentary, "Super Size Me." After I got home, I decided to eat fried rice. Why? Simply because I wanted to see whether I would get sick so easily or not. In the film, Morgan Spurlock gets sick only five minutes after his first few bites of a McDonald's meal. And you know what? I got sick after the first bite. But, it depends on how healthy you are. Since I am an extremely healthy person, junk foods affect me easily. But anyway, for those of you who did not watch "Super Size Me", you should. It is really educational. There is also a "Down Size Me," too. Personally, I think the guy who made it was a tard. I went to his website, and he was saying how incorrect people were about junk foods. Well, in "Super Size Me" Morgan Spurlock is forced to do what the average American does. To eat fast food everyday and barely exercise. "Down Size Me" is a joke and is just an excuse for obese Americans to gain wait. I mean, seriously. Are you really going to exercise everyday just to make up for your bad eating habits? No. Almost every person who knows about "Down Size Me" probably doesn't exercise and eats junk food anyway. [because of it]

For those who would like to know more about the documentary, here is the website:
((((( SUPER SIZE ME ))))) A FILM OF EPIC PORTIONS

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash