Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls! X3 A.K.A. Super Dollfies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rollingjules

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:54 pm
Does anybody else here like BJDs? X3 I absolutely live for them. I've got two right now, but my third shall come home shortly. *muahaha* Most people aren't familiar with them, so I'll post pictures of my precious boy LaSalle as an example. X3 He's from the company Cerberus Project (Luts), and he's a Na-Nu-Ri head on the Christmas El 2006 body (so special, I know. XD). I'd love to post nice pictures of my other great boy, Komeo, but he doesn't have proper eyes. So you'd all probably be mean to him and complain about how even more disturbing than Sally he is. ^^; So I'll give you one where you can't really see his eyes.

User Image
That would be LaSalle Fitzroy Verbons. Angel wings not included, those were bought at a ren faire. XD

User Image
Komeo Critakya Wistren. He's not as chubby as he looks here, it's the perspective.

What do you think? I'll provide more information to the curious. ^^

And for the inquisitive or more informed, I painted their face-ups myself with watercolor, and sealed it with Testors Dullcote.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:11 pm
Your boys are gorgeous! I recently bought my first BJD, DZ Ian (Hell of a first, ne? ) and am waiting for him. And, at the same time, I am saving up for a CP Blanchet for my mom and I to share.

~ Edit ~
I forgot about this thread... Here is my boy, Arnorr Rosarius:

User Image

I am in the process of making an outfit for him.  

Alba Rosaria

bijou~violette

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:14 pm
Wow, I've seen these dolls before but I didn't know what they were. They're really amazing, aren't they? What a great hobby!  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games