Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:11 am
<3 Zelda! I'm playing windwaker right now ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:15 pm
Lol! Very nice!
I still remember seeing those commericals when I was younger (before you say ANYTHING I'm not THAT old! 16=not old). I always wondered why they made the adults look like idiots. Or at least strange.
xd  

Sora Kitty

Barton Champion

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100

shadowmartyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:48 pm
WEWT! i love it, being an LOZ gamer i've played and beat all but LOZ:TP (becuz i don't have it) and i just beat 4 sword for GBA ( xd complete including the multi-player stuff that brought over also)!!! I love it, I love it, i luv it. It ROX!

I must nice referance to Ocerina of Time, also lolz.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:30 pm
Nadian
xd

Are Cinnamon Toast Crunch commercials still like that? Or is that too old a reference for most people here?

Yes, they are. xp  

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

RopesThe13th

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:16 am
Nadian
xd

Are Cinnamon Toast Crunch commercials still like that? Or is that too old a reference for most people here?
For the next few years, they'll have Cinnamon Toast Crunch commercials exactly like that, then they'll change the slogan, make a new idea for commercials, and it'll do that for a few years. That process will repeat over and over and over again to raise popularity and to make it seem new and up to date, when it's just the same box of sugar.

P.S Yes, it's just sugar and other crap.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:45 pm
Saikii
Askeptykal
I think it would have been funnier if Link didn't say anything. Because, you know, Link never really says anything.
Actually he did once back when Phillips thought they`d make Zelda games, but he sounded pretty bad. xp

The phillips zelda games where the worst.  

Kirotoki

RopesThe13th

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:55 am
Kirotoki
Saikii
Askeptykal
I think it would have been funnier if Link didn't say anything. Because, you know, Link never really says anything.
Actually he did once back when Phillips thought they`d make Zelda games, but he sounded pretty bad. xp

The phillips zelda games where the worst.
I never played it, but I saw some clips of it (it was either a game, or a really crappy cartoon). I looked absolutely awful. I thought it made a discrase for Zelda games of the time period.  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff