Reply Comments, Thoughts and Opinions
Who is responsible for it all?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marluxiasflower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:17 pm
who would you blame for all this happening? personaly, and i don't hate the guy, i blame riku.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:22 pm
Ansem the Wise. o_O  

Akira Shinji

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:33 am
the creators of the game  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:19 pm
Mm, definitely Ansem.  

BlackFalcon002

-Queen Emelone-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:05 am
ansem  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:55 am
Ansem the Wise, even if he is one of my fav characters  

NT 3526

kage akumu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:40 am
well a lot of people are to blame. Ansem(the REAL Ansem) was to blame for starting the research to begin with, but he saw what could happen and discontinued it. then Xehanort and the others started it up behind his back so ther's their end of the blame too, but Ansem should have figured out sooner that something was up  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:58 am
it's the fault of someone who's yet to come, cuz there were heartless before Ansem studied them 3nodding  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Nanxaimer

4,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:22 pm
marluxiasflower
who would you blame for all this happening? personaly, and i don't hate the guy, i blame riku.

Depends on what you mean. If you mean:
1. Who "destroyed" destiny islands and got all it's inhabitants into a mess, then darkness. Riku was just being ignorant, it wasn't his fault.

2. Who began the process of the devouring of worlds, then whoever was the first person to lose his heart, think, "hey, let's make an army of whatever-the-hell-I-am and destroy other worlds!".

3. Who decided to screw over a bunch of worlds for selfish desires, then both Ansem and Xehanort. Ansem for beginning the research, and Xehanort for taking it up and basically ruining everything for everyone he knew.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:44 pm
mansex is the perpetrator lol. if he didn't make the organization roxas wouldn't be found so easily and riku would have had to fuse with xehanort's heartless  

darkness_element_master

TheDreamingDemon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:15 am
Ansem the Wise, Xehanort and Ienzo.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:59 pm
It is directly Xehanhort's fault but in theory it is ansem the wise's fault for not watching Xehanhort closely enough... It may even be the King's because he didn't recognize the threat when he first met Xehanhort. The conspiracies continue...  

ayden409

keyblader00

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:30 pm
personally i believe its Xehanorts fault for corrupting Ansems reasearch and using it for evil.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:03 pm
i blame ansem and the keyblades  

Forgotten Rocker

Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas